Bitcoin Forum
May 18, 2024, 01:52:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What are the Best Coins to Buy?  (Read 3784 times)
RaviBoy (OP)

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 09:11:56 AM

Most of altcoins are down with this market. So many experts and news say BITCOIN will go up in this year end. I think if Bitcoin goes up, other alternative coins are going up. So is my point true, What are the best coins to buy with this low prices.. Or Isn't this the time for buy coins?
SUDARMONO

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 09:29:41 AM

it's true and I strongly believe that if bitcoin and other coins will rise at the end of this year, and I think this is the right time to buy coins and hold back until prices rise again
aoihs00

Activity: 700
Merit: 300

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 09:37:14 AM

Most of altcoins are down with this market. So many experts and news say BITCOIN will go up in this year end. I think if Bitcoin goes up, other alternative coins are going up. So is my point true, What are the best coins to buy with this low prices.. Or Isn't this the time for buy coins?

In short, every year end will bring you blessings because each of them whether it is BTC or ALTS they have the ability to rise in the market during that period. The reason is, people wanna make money when they are on the long holiday, they sit home and enjoy trading the crypto currencies and thus with natural surges the prices stats plunging upwards. This is just theory but most of the people believe in such kind of theories and they are willing to invest any amount because everyone carries the thought in their mind that year end is the best one to spike and earn from it.

So better to get into the altcoins that you always think will go upwards. Just get any of them and still got pretty good chances of getting hiked.
nicecrypto

Activity: 1260
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2018, 10:46:49 AM

If you have traded in crypto for some times, you surely should have some of the tokens your comfortable with to invest on as that is what I will do and yeah as you've rightly mentioned, most people think this is a good period to buy some alts towards the end of the year.
ChrisPop
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1033

Not your Keys, Not your Bitcoins

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 10:58:51 AM

Make sure you have a solid base of BTCs in your portfolio. After all, it is our HONEYBADGER. Cheesy Regarding altcoin, do your own research on them and decide which one is worth to invest your hard-earned money into. Some projects you could consider are Stratis, Cindicator, Countinghouse and Metal.
mk4
Legendary

Activity: 2772
Merit: 3838

Paldo.io 🤖

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 11:16:22 AM

If you're planning on investing in cryptocurrencies or investing in any kinds of investments in general, do your own research. There's enough information on the internet that you don't have an excuse to not do so. If you're not willing to, investing(especially in high risk investments like crypto) is not for you.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
demonic098

Activity: 252
Merit: 2

Ximply for president!!!

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 11:44:46 AM

I'm planning to increase my holdings in XRP and ADA their price is incredibly low at this time and I think this is the best time to buy for a long time hodl. The BER months is comming I'm pretty sure the market will be bullish anytime from now.

Buy me a drink ETH: 0xED47aFa721e4228Bf19434aDDB1B79E740822540
Linhkej

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 11:50:03 AM

I think Bitcoin is the best. But its price is high (more than $ 3,000 and still growing, it promises to reach a price that is many times higher this year.) The only obstacle is that you are ready to try your luck at a fair amount. Some of the altcoins that are worth paying attention to, such as Euthereum or Litecoin, may be the other options for investing in your crypto.
escrow.ms
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 12:20:04 PM

BNB is pretty good for longterm.
mk4
Legendary

Activity: 2772
Merit: 3838

Paldo.io 🤖

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 12:23:46 PM

I'm planning to increase my holdings in XRP and ADA their price is incredibly low at this time and I think this is the best time to buy for a long time hodl. The BER months is comming I'm pretty sure the market will be bullish anytime from now.

I didn't know market trends had a correlation with months or seasons. 🤔

Just fyi, not because we had a massive market bull run in September last year, it doesn't mean we're going to have the same this year. Not saying it's impossible though.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
herurist

Activity: 1680
Merit: 259

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 12:44:35 PM

I think before buy coins you should see market condition, low price not always become good sign but quantity & quality transactions will create trust. Most people chose Eth, Ltc and Xmr for alternative income after bitcoin. You can buy it but calculate with your money management and feel your patience enough or not?. Think before enter the market and good luck to you.

███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
taiwww

Activity: 588
Merit: 257

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 01:34:59 PM

I didn't know market trends had a correlation with months or seasons. 🤔

Just fyi, not because we had a massive market bull run in September last year, it doesn't mean we're going to have the same this year. Not saying it's impossible though.

Oh yeah, surely thats a false prediction that things here are dependent upon the season. Lol. But there is just simple explanation to why the crypto currencies pump in the Q4 (that from sept onwards) and that could be people started to getting in after the summer holidays and hope that they will hit another pump of december soon again. This is actually happening many times and if you pick up the past years data then surely they pump when the year end comes.
So surely, there has got some relation for the year end and nothing else. No seasonal changes.
You just buy the coins which are having high volumes and thats the secrete.
meliodas

Activity: 742
Merit: 329

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 01:36:12 PM

I suggest to buy ethereum now. Compared from the previous months ethereum's price is nore or less 50% less from its stable price. I think that is because of bitcoin's surge now but when it ends ethereum will take its turn and start also to rise and achieve a new all-time high. If I have a bitcoin this time I would definitely buy and wait for that time to earn some profit.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $| 
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
racingboy

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 02:05:49 PM

BTCitcoin and Ethereum are the basics, for another
safer investment you should check the current top
20 altcoin (in terms of marketcap)
rickadone
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 04:14:18 PM

Bnb is at a great place right now. Between having an actual usable place for trading on one of the biggest if not the biggest exchanges in the world with some of them getting burnt by the company time to time and not having any mining as well, bnb really has a special place for me and I believe it will just go on and exist as long as binance exists and definitely make a lot of money to people who keep holding it. Nano is another one I believe to be special. They have perfected the transaction methods and they do instant (by instant I mean really, less than a second type instant) transactions for ZERO fee. So that will have a place as well. Rest is still bitcoin and ethereum because I love them.
TheReverend

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 04:29:38 PM

i think most of them all already fall so you can buy many coin, if you still have  a lot money for buying. you can buy ETH XLM XVG and also BTC.
but i recomended ETH because the price so dip now.
BrewMaster
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1292

There is trouble abrewing

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 04:48:19 PM

I think if Bitcoin goes up, other alternative coins are going up.

not always true. most of the times when bitcoin rises the altcoins go down because people pull their money out of the altcoin market to invest in bitcoin and that pulling out can create a big panic among the altcoin bag holders who will then sell and crash the prices.

There is a FOMO brewing...
tnabielec

Activity: 34

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2018, 04:53:26 PM

Depends on what you mean by "best", there's alot of innovations popping up every day and many look extremely solid. That said, they all follow the one true Queen Bitcoin.
St4yInTh3D4rk

Activity: 686
Merit: 264

"STAY IN THE DARK"

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 05:25:47 PM

First of all if the bitcoin price goes up there is no need to be that altcoins needs to go up as well and also there is no best coin to invest,if you found one then you will be a millionaire.So try to do your own research understand the risk involved and invest on the coins which is best in your opinion.

bustadice         ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
██████████████      ██████████████
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
                     ▄▄███████▄▄
                  ▄███████████████▄
   ███████████  ▄████▀▀       ▀▀████▄
               ████▀      ██     ▀████
 ███████████  ████        ██       ████
             ████         ██        ████
███████████  ████     ▄▄▄▄██        ████
             ████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ████
 ███████████  ████                 ████
               ████▄             ▄████
   ███████████  ▀████▄▄       ▄▄████▀
                  ▀███████████████▀
                     ▀▀███████▀▀
           ▄██▄
           ████
            ██
            ▀▀
 ▄██████████████████████▄
██████▀▀██████████▀▀██████
█████    ████████    █████
█████▄  ▄████████▄  ▄█████
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
       ████████████
[bustadice.
Play
bustadice]

Hero/Legendary
..bustadice..              ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
JostikSSS

Activity: 73
Merit: 8

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 05:34:50 PM

Investing your money in incomprehensible projects is a huge risk, but now against the background of the red market, prices for all altcoins have fallen below the ICO price and therefore the purchase is very profitable today. Divide your portfolio into at least 10 parts and buy different-but very promising projects (for this it is necessary to study a little cryptocurrency) and I'm sure in six months you can become 10 times richer than today!
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: