Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 11:36:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What are the Best Coins to Buy?  (Read 3785 times)
IdoandWill

Activity: 102
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 08:21:40 AM

This pretty much depends on your strategy. If you're looking in long run, Bitcoin Definitely is worth the time & effort, but if it's quick turnovers you prefer, which would mean Daily trading, then i would suggest you to familiarize with different coins, as each of them has it's own characteristics that may help you in trading them.
otundebis

Activity: 630
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 08:26:40 AM

Bitcoin is the best cryptocurrency you could have and you must have as a cryptocurrency investor. There are many Altcoin that falls into 'you must have'  category: Ethereum,  Litecoin,  dash  are very good sktoin

MalcolmBee

Activity: 70

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 11:23:54 AM

as of late purchased Ethereum for my venture. In the event that Bitcoin is computerized gold, the Ethereum is advanced oil. So I accept Ethereum will be at great cost in future.
tensports

Activity: 490

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 12:42:50 PM

I will be suggest you to buy bitcoin and ethereum, you can invest some other good altcoins but it is better to invest in already established coins like the top 10 coins on the coinmarketcap
Aivaryamal

Activity: 1162
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 12:48:59 PM

Now is a great time to buy the top cryptocurrencies, which are in the first hundred, with real activity and demand in various fields. They will give a lot of growth!
Traslavin

Activity: 461
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 01:35:32 PM

The market position is low. So, it is the exceptional time so purchase. I suppose Ethereum and Bitcoin are the satisfactory coins to buy. Each coin has a great market fee and famous. Most of the people have been invest both and earn massive sum of money. I think it is high time for buy coin for investment. 
I would agree to your suggestions because I am also favourable to this two crypto's when it comes to a good value coins. Ethereum and Bitcoin are now plays a vital role in the market and this is the reason why a lot of investors are also aiming to have even a single bitcoin and altcoin of their own.

b e t f o r m ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ SMART CONTRACT POWERED SOCIAL BETTING PLATFORM
                                                     A p p Download ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Google Play   App Store     [ WEB VERSION ]                                 ❱❱JOIN b e t f o r m❰❰
                       F o l l o w us ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ WHITEPAPER TELEGRAM FACEBOOK TWITTER
cpkozak

Activity: 140

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 01:53:34 PM

To say the best coin in this market can only be BTC. But to say that investing in a penny is more profitable, I find it all the same if you are a good investment.
giacatluong

Activity: 395

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 02:58:16 PM

The situation was reversed when Bitcoin prices rose, Altcoins prices dropped abnormally, not by definition. And now it's hard to guess the market but I think the best coin to buy at the moment is XRP, its price does not fluctuate too much.
Palo05

Activity: 49

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 04:34:59 PM

Go buy bitcoin or eth. That is the two coins that you can trust by their records last year . Everything is possible in crypto We will just hope that it will moon again just like last year. Smiley
dhlbusiness

Activity: 28

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 04:49:53 PM

THE BEST COIN TO BUY IS XBI BITCOIN INCOGNITO. WHY? IT HAS SIMILAR NAME OF BTC, TRANSACTIONS OCCUR ANOUNIMOUS AND THE BEST WHY, IT HAS ONLY 2 MONTHS AND IS VERY VERY VERY CHEAP, YOU CAN BUY 100.000 WITH ONLY 1BTC, bitcoinincognito.org
ChannaJay

Activity: 69

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 05:41:21 PM

Hello ,

The world of crypto currency is moving really fast. Over the past 5 years Bitcoin outperform any other investment like gold, stock market or real estate.

Over the past years hundreds of new crypto currencies came on the market. Most of them are just copy cat or only have a few features that make them different.

Only a handful of those crypto currencies are real outliers. Those unique ones disrupt their industry just like bitcoin did with the financial sector.

I will mention best coins to invest in these days.

1.Bitcoin
2.Ethereum
3.Factom
4.Maidsafe
5.Ripple

Thanks a lot.
bdfoysalhossain

Activity: 224

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 08:07:06 PM

At the moment most of  the altcoins are down. I think now bitcoin and ethereum will be the best to buy.  Moreover you can invest in some more altcoins - WAVES, DCT, XRP.I think if Bitcoin goes up, other alternative coins are going up.
haidil

Activity: 784
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 08:40:55 PM

Most of altcoins are down with this market. So many experts and news say BITCOIN will go up in this year end. I think if Bitcoin goes up, other alternative coins are going up. So is my point true, What are the best coins to buy with this low prices.. Or Isn't this the time for buy coins?
I think this is a good time to buy bitcoin and altcoins, because prices are currently decreasing. I hope that the end of the year will increase

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
!
mia khalifa

Activity: 476

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 02:27:39 AM

I think to buy a coin that is very good for a moment like this is bitcoin because the condition of the price of bitcoin is currently experiencing price increases and you must be able to use this to be able to buy as much as you can.
BamBog

Activity: 73

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 03:25:29 AM

I seen market was getting recovery this week, so it's good time to buy many coins. Bitcoin are still best coins to buy for sure, while i usually take buy some others coins that still has value under $1 in the market to buy as much and hold it when market getting in green zone.
Gloria99734

Activity: 58
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 04:16:23 AM

How's everybody go'in on? Market go'in crazy!
Rubyfhyy

Activity: 29

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 04:22:34 AM

How's everybody go'in on? Market go'in crazy!

Going up and down pretty much this week. Exhausted...
Maestro75

Activity: 1974
Merit: 329

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2018, 04:40:11 AM

What are the best coins to buy with this low prices.. Or Isn't this the time for buy coins?
I do not know why I keep believing that your question is a lazy approach to investment as you wantnto place the research burden on random strangers. But it is since the answer you want is already out there. However, I give you just two clues. Waves and Walton are good to buy now. Both are great coins and are undervalued right now with Waves below $2. It can rise to $15 before year end.

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
fanBit101

Activity: 228

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 05:11:29 AM

The market continues to suffer yesterday. It is complicatingly distorting what is currently being seen. is still a good opportunity to enhance LTC, EOS, IOTA. Long term is losing value at now.
Gloria99734

Activity: 58
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 07:57:08 AM

The market continues to suffer yesterday. It is complicatingly distorting what is currently being seen. is still a good opportunity to enhance LTC, EOS, IOTA. Long term is losing value at now.

Im considering, have you trade any of them?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: