Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 11:01:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What are the Best Coins to Buy?  (Read 3785 times)
liseff3

Activity: 532
Merit: 255

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 08:22:36 PM

Ethereum and bitcoin have a lot in common. But there are some technical differences in technology that supports the bitcoin and ethereum platforms, but in the early stages of this project, both were more or less the same, and both were the best coins to buy. Because these projects will be more developed, the differences may become far more real and can influence the direction of their respective goals. And both have the most striking differences which are at the same time the main objectives of these two projects. Bitcoin aims to become a means of storing wealth such as digital gold and eventually become a currency adopted globally, which can improve or replace conventional money to a certain extent. While ethereum's goal is to become a platform, which can be used by smart contracts and decentralized applications. Both have different supply quantities (supplied with different methods). The amount of bitcoin is limited to 21 million, but the number of ethereum is not limited to a certain amount.
xlmlover

Activity: 518
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 08:27:46 PM

I think the best coins to buy now are ETH and BCH.
Ethereum hasn't shifted from the Runner Up position as the best coin cryptocurrency, even the owner creator Ethereum stated that Coin would sooner or later overtake Bitcoin prices. This statement is certainly not without reason, especially when seen from the trend of price movements, Ethereum has the most positive price movement among other coins.
BitcoinCash even though its appearance is a new coin, but this derivative of Bitcoin is able to occupy the top 5 as the best crypto. This is shown from the beginning of its emergence already has a high selling price and the movement of price fluctuations in the market has a positive response from crypto investors to date.
budakjawa

Activity: 471

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 10:52:29 PM

I think the best coin to buy now is coin which has a very limited total supply and has very high demand such as bitcoin, XRP and XLM. Don't be afraid when buying coins because now is the cheapest and cheapest price.

suzanne5223

Activity: 2660
Merit: 651

Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2018, 04:19:16 PM

I think that the very suitable coin for now is that you might be able to buy bitcoin and some other coins like XRP which currently has good news and can be very expensive.
I disagree withvyou mate because ripple is never a good choice or best coin to buy as investment because the coin is centralized and don't usually gain much of pump in price. Besides, the reason why the coin is still on top #5 coins is because the founder holder of the highest percent of the coin.

RokokGudangGaram

Activity: 966
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 04:29:53 PM

what is meant is a coin that has great potential and great value as well as bitcoin and ethereum. because these two coins are very reliable by many investors for investment

bitcoinrays

Activity: 438
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 06:20:17 AM

BTC will have been stronger by the end of the year, but I'm not sure if other cryptos will follow the trend.
Anyway you can follow the statistics on cryptocurrency, subscribe to their respective communities, check coin360 daily.
I suggest Litecoin and XRP.
Out of thousands of crypto coins we have few  best recommended coins for which the market is demanding and have high values due to this demand. The investment of these coins will have a huge profit at the end and will payoff when it comes to bull market and you sell it on high price is what other traders did and millionaires right now.
Kadal Ijo

Activity: 1162
Merit: 106

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 06:39:39 AM

When the market is dropping choosing coins and tokens that are already stable is important, buying coins that are top 10 in the CMC is a good and profitable thing and certainly safer.

Barbut

Activity: 1694
Merit: 502

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 06:42:04 AM

BTC will have been stronger by the end of the year, but I'm not sure if other cryptos will follow the trend.
Anyway you can follow the statistics on cryptocurrency, subscribe to their respective communities, check coin360 daily.
I suggest Litecoin and XRP.
Out of thousands of crypto coins we have few  best recommended coins for which the market is demanding and have high values due to this demand. The investment of these coins will have a huge profit at the end and will payoff when it comes to bull market and you sell it on high price is what other traders did and millionaires right now.

Bitcoin is stronger each year, by the end of this year we will have some higher price, but I don`t think that we will see bull run this year, for that we need to be more patient. From other coins, and there are thousands, many will fail, huge profit can happen only if you select right investments. Which one are this coins that have potentially great future you didn`t said, nobody can say exactly which ones, its on us to do a research and to invest in what we think its the best, each of us have some picks, we all have our hopes, but future will show who made good choices and who didn`t, I say diversify, like that we have more chances to make that huge profits in few years.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
gtglener

Activity: 575
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 09:06:14 AM

Actually, I do not think bitcoin will have a big change this year, which means altcoin is going down, I think it's best to keep the bitcoin and wait for the altcoin to fall down.
Even if the change in the values of Bitcoin is not so obvious this year, it is not a big issue. One should always invest as long as there is a prospect of future profit.

Besides, the market level of Bitcoin shows clearly that it will be the future of cryptocurrency and the spread in the scale of the technology is endorsing the investment decisions. So from the pint of view of an investor, whose only purpose is to earn, investment in Bitcoin is the lucrative opportunity right now.

alex3.alex03

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 10:09:24 AM

Currently, a very profitable position for the purchase of the Ethereum. The growth of this coin will definitely be.
Globalbitcoinl

Activity: 182

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 01:33:18 PM

you can study the list of coins by capitalization from 200 places, because everything above is overbought
arikassuja

Activity: 535
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 02:16:05 PM

there are some coins that you can buy and can provide benefits for you, one of them is a coin that has a USDT exchange, for example BTC / USDT, ETH / USDT and XRP / USDT because of price movements that use USDT exchange this price movement is very fast and can gives a lot of benefits to those who can use the movement.
ptcntt-gold

Activity: 64

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 02:29:28 PM

BTC and ETH are always the best coin for long term investment. In addition, NEO and EOS are two very good coin. When the market rises, I think it will rise sharply.
nguyenthao8x

Activity: 51

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 02:40:11 PM

Most of altcoins are down with this market. So many experts and news say BITCOIN will go up in this year end. I think if Bitcoin goes up, other alternative coins are going up. So is my point true, What are the best coins to buy with this low prices.. Or Isn't this the time for buy coins?

Buying and keeping in the long run, I think Bitcoin is always the best option. Next it is ETH. It is safe and suitable for people who do not have much investment experience.

Genesisnetwork.io │ P2P Payment Ecosystem │ POW-MNs
Solution for businesses & e-commerce
Fair Launch │ Airdrops & Bounties
Babyrica0226

Activity: 854
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 04:20:33 PM

For current market the best ones are BTC and ETH without a doubt! Going for alts may be not very wise for current situation, market is still very volatile.

First check the coinmarketcap observe the top 10 to 20 then have some research for the coins which you think is really good in your sight anyway. Then once you prove that it is potentials and deserving to buy, do it only on buying what you can afford to loose. Like for example Ethreum, Qtum, Waves, Xem, and Neo.
pwchan001

Activity: 118
Merit: 5

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 04:40:20 PM

I think the price of eth is quite attractive now, it is just about one fifth of its ATH price. If the next bull market comes, I believe that it can reach to that level easily considering that there are many project using Ethereum platform to launch ICO,. So it may be right time to buy some eth now

Welcome to feeless future! (https://discord.gg/tdN4ue6)
Alexbenua97

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2018, 05:41:10 PM

Now the market has a lot of coins, which you can buy Ripple for example. The etarium is also very cheap now. In any case, before you buy, you need to conduct a good analysis of the project, calculate the approximate potential, and only then buy. Good luck

Perrigeni

Activity: 182

Crypto Depository Receipts

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 05:51:14 PM

I to all the friends recommend to buy Nebulas. I think this coins will be able to repeat success of Google but only in the system of cryptocurrencies

bitcoinmasterlord
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1006

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 05:51:54 PM

For current market the best ones are BTC and ETH without a doubt! Going for alts may be not very wise for current situation, market is still very volatile.

First check the coinmarketcap observe the top 10 to 20 then have some research for the coins which you think is really good in your sight anyway. Then once you prove that it is potentials and deserving to buy, do it only on buying what you can afford to loose. Like for example Ethreum, Qtum, Waves, Xem, and Neo.

Actually now we can invest in any coins because all altcoins and Bitcoin prices are down and stable from last few weeks. I think people those who have enough investment they can go with BTC, ETH, NEO if you have low investment then you can buy IOST, NEM etc.
Jokerrrrrr

Activity: 34
Merit: 4

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 06:53:13 PM

if you wanted to invest in altcoins then remember in crypto there are too many big potential project and too many scam projects also
So it is important to not rely on anyone
A good invester always divide it's investment as it can afford any scam and loss
So I suggest you to please try to invest in high marketcap coins having strong community like eth xrp bch ltc xlm dgb Nano many more
These names are just for examples not suggestion
There is a lot of risk in low marketcap coins but it doesn't mean low market cap projects are not good project there may be
But do your own research first I prefer

If you searching for the best then remember best things are always at top
Off course if new people wanted to invest in crypto then btc is best and first option as  according to its history it always gives good return in long term investment
At last I reminded you that invest only that much which you can afford because panic selling is common in crypto
But good research by yourself about your investment can remove this problem
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: