Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 07:06:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What are the Best Coins to Buy?  (Read 3785 times)
Micerker

Activity: 593
Merit: 100

BBOD The Best Derivatives Exchange

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2018, 08:13:21 PM

No Altcoins are the best to buy, but there are Altcoins with low risk if you own it. Altcoins in the top 10 Altcoins are Altcoins with the lowest level of risk, and these are the Altcoins that should be at the moment when the market is going down as if the market goes up Altcoins will go up very fast.

NorihiroName

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 09:17:54 PM

BTC/ETH are the absolute best for today. The only question is the best proportion between them, but I'd not recommend buying other coins now.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     SWIPE  │ Monetizing mobile engagement data, on the blockchain    ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Medium       Reddit          ▄▄▄▄
Ludmilla_rose1995

Activity: 1610
Merit: 163

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 09:41:21 PM

indeed the capital needed is large, whatever people say, only Bitcoin, the best coin for short-term trading or long-term investment. For those with small capital, I suggest collecting Monero, Maker, Bitcoin Cash and Steem for long or short term investments.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
Nariza

Activity: 246
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 10:46:31 PM

For me, you need to research what coins are best to buy. Read the news about cryptocurrency to learn more and to have an idea. Because for me, I really want to invest in ethereum.
@Mhaiang

Activity: 294

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 12:21:07 AM

For me, if i have enough money to buy the cryptos that i wanted to have, then i probably have most of the cryptos listed in the the top 15. I already invested on cryptos from that list where its market price is just cheap like ripple, stellar, iota, cardano and tron.

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol                         
            Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING

◥ TELEGRAMWHITEPAPERTWITTERFACEBOOK ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❱❱❱ R E G I S T E R  for the  TO K E N  S A L E ❰❰❰
bonammeo

Activity: 70
Merit: 4

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 06:53:34 AM

Of course, bitcoin. This money is old and popular, it would be great if we buy bitcoin. It also benefits from safety and security. Then why not buy bitcoin?
nur rochid

Activity: 1050

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 06:55:21 AM

at this moment you can buy some NEO,Stellar,VeChain and EOS coin.all of coins are the top level coin and they have a lot of volume in the market.so in the future, those coin price would be raised and you can gain a good profit that I believe.dont forget to do your own reserch.because in the crypto there is huge risk available.
right, the main thing is to look for coins that are ranked above, so as to provide a sense of security in investing. of course, personal analysis has an important role, so we don't regret it when the worst happens
sirminesalot

Activity: 1148
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 05:38:45 PM

the best coin that is a coin that has a high price and sells well in the market. of course the best coin is the top 10 coins in the marketcap coin that we can choose and we think it is good for the future so that we can profit from the coins we invest.
hanlap

Activity: 310

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 05:54:49 PM

Each person has a different view and strategy. I would choose Bitcoin as the best and most potential coin for investing in the sprint phase now. Because it will definitely increase the price on this Christmas.
hridoyb

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2018, 06:07:31 PM

There have a lot of coin on the crypto market for trade and hold so first research some coin.I can suggest to you buy waves,eth,eos,aion and hope this coin make you profit. Now crypto trade so risk because bitcoin price down andy time its gone to below 6000$ so first choice your coin and then start research and know about their project and future plan.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ██████████████▄▄▄
       ▐███████████████████▀
       ████████████████▀▀
                    ▀
                            ▄▄
      ███████████       ▄▄████
     ▐██████████▌      ███████
     ███████████      ███████▀
    ▐██████▌         ███████▀
    ███████       ▄▄███████▀
   ▐██████████████████████▀
  ▄█████████████████████▀
▄██████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████
█████▀               ██████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
██████▄       ▄████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
Rhesie

Activity: 130

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 11:22:39 PM

The best coins to buy is ethereum and bitcoin because it's a long term investment and you are already sure that the price of these coins will rise in the future. All you need to do is just hodl the coins and wait until the market turns to green.
Ilmiyati

Activity: 490

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 11:47:32 PM

we can choose a lot of altcoins that we can make as digital investments, many coins now the price is still very affordable so it's still not too late for us to choose which altcoin we will buy, I decided a few days ago to buy achain as an investment in the future, because in my opinion achain is one of the altcoins that promises great profits in the future
geberger

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 06:50:31 AM

Eth but also EOS in case of EOS become leader.
There are a lot of scam ICO of Eth Tokens which has given bad name to ETH. That’s why we see so low price of ETH. I wonder if EOS is better option for investment these days.
arpon11

Activity: 882
Merit: 282

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 07:52:21 AM

Most of altcoins are down with this market. So many experts and news say BITCOIN will go up in this year end. I think if Bitcoin goes up, other alternative coins are going up. So is my point true, What are the best coins to buy with this low prices.. Or Isn't this the time for buy coins?
Many coins out there are going to do well if bitcoin recovered in some years to come.  Most of the coins are waiting for bitcoin to recover before we can see them also recover.  Ethereum, litecoin, lisk, stratis, neo, wave, fuel and many of the coins that I cannot remember are going to give you profits if you can buy them now that the price is down.
Edsemen

Activity: 413

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 08:00:44 AM

Most of altcoins are down with this market. So many experts and news say BITCOIN will go up in this year end. I think if Bitcoin goes up, other alternative coins are going up. So is my point true, What are the best coins to buy with this low prices.. Or Isn't this the time for buy coins?
Many coins out there are going to do well if bitcoin recovered in some years to come.  Most of the coins are waiting for bitcoin to recover before we can see them also recover.  Ethereum, litecoin, lisk, stratis, neo, wave, fuel and many of the coins that I cannot remember are going to give you profits if you can buy them now that the price is down.

The cheaper price for those coins is an opportunity for us who desires to buy as an asset. Even though more people waited for bitcoin price to recover, its not bad to save another altcoins for holdings and for sure in the future more people will enjoy the rewarding effect of their decisions to wait for the best pumps in the market.

Leva777

Activity: 133

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 08:27:10 AM

In such an uncertain situation, I would refuse to buy any coins that are not in the top 10 by capitalization. It is enough just to buy coins from the top 10. In general, I would have invested all the money in ethereum
rajsimran

Activity: 714

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 08:59:02 AM

The best answer will be for you just make your own research and buy. Because many people are paid to promote coins. Also, no one can give you 100% surety and if you make own research you will learn more about cryptocurrency and trading Smiley
hungafub
Copper Member

Activity: 364
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 10:57:50 AM

I have pretty high hopes for ENG project, and it's currently my largest alt holding.

It's pretty hard to believe the ENG price when you see some of the trash in the top 50 coins. I guess (hope) it'll start to move when they have the finished product out the door.
hastag_80

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

The New Pharma-Centric Marketplace

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 11:31:47 AM

Definetly as of now i could say that theres a lot of coin to buy now  in a low prices but talking of which coin now become profitable i thinks in this situation now that market is still in bearish situation i could not define of which become profitable at this moment even the bitcoin and ethereum coins thats the best among all the crypto are also in struggle form in the market .

Trade Pharma Network     │  New Pharma-Centric Marketplace
[   PRIVATE SALE   ]      │      WHITEPAPER
Linkedin        ⚫ Facebook        ⚫ Twitter        ⚫ Telegram
Ipwich

Activity: 1050
Merit: 529

Student Coin

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 02:10:14 AM

Definetly as of now i could say that theres a lot of coin to buy now  in a low prices but talking of which coin now become profitable i thinks in this situation now that market is still in bearish situation i could not define of which become profitable at this moment even the bitcoin and ethereum coins thats the best among all the crypto are also in struggle form in the market .
We do not need to buy bitcoin alone, we have to educate ourselves on the altcoins market.
Most of the people in crypto only know about bitcoin so they did not see the potential of altcoins, we just choose the best and we will be holding
a high potential coin which could benefit us when the bullish market comes.

STUDENTCOIN