Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 02:40:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What are the Best Coins to Buy?  (Read 3785 times)
Nexus77

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 12:16:35 PM

Right now I think that etherem is the best in a good coin for us to buy in the long run. because the price of ethereum itself has decreased and we can invest
daicavung

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

The Protocol for the Audience Economy

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 01:26:10 PM

Right now I think that etherem is the best in a good coin for us to buy in the long run. because the price of ethereum itself has decreased and we can invest
I like XRP, because I think XRP will be a higher coin in the future, now they are at $ 0.4 but the end of this year will be $ 2. That's what I used to dream and now I'm buying and holding this coin, waiting for the good chance I'll sell them.

paynercash

Activity: 392

send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 01:58:58 PM

Carefully research the top 100 coins in the coinmarketcap. But if I were you, I recommend the coins there that are already exists for more that 3 years or above. Big groups of investors are not only after the money but also the legacy so that's why those coins have a better chance of pumping to the milky way galaxy.
Now just pick XRP, this is a very potent coin for us, maybe this year the price will rise to $ 5, and now is the opportunity for us to own Xrp at extremely low prices. for $ 0.46, this is an excellent level for us to invest.

richjohn

Activity: 574
Merit: 255

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 02:06:00 PM

There are many coins available in the cryptos market. Some coins are better for short term and rest coins are better for long term trading. I personally like bitcoin.
In alt coins eth , xrp , eos and tron are my favourite coins.
boyz97

Activity: 658
Merit: 106

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 02:20:14 PM

There are many coins available in the cryptos market. Some coins are better for short term and rest coins are better for long term trading. I personally like bitcoin.
In alt coins eth , xrp , eos and tron are my favourite coins.
those coins above have good profit potency in future.maybe they could be main blockchain that implemented in  any field.

M!R△CLE TELE     BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY     JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
goodluck0319

Activity: 420

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 07:34:03 PM

new growth that we will have to wait, maybe will teach to investirovat only in basic coins, excluding coins. which have not shown anything interesting
0xBitcoins

Activity: 115
Merit: 14

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 11:05:14 AM

The best coins to buy are variable, but for me there are 3 main coins you have them. Be sure to have a good command of 'Bitcoin', 'NEO' and 'Icon' so that you ensure gaining profits in the near future.

neo and ethereum are among the best in the altcoin realm, now investors without having to experience doubts if they choose the two coins because the potential of these two coins is currently good for the long term or trading.
There are thousands of cryptos in the market and many of them are promising and good for investment. Now it is up to the investor in which coin he wants to invest. For me I want to invest in bitcoin, Ripple, Monero and Torn, because I think these are the best coins for investment and earning money in the future. The rest is everyone’s personal and individual choice.
kikoy999

Activity: 429

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 01:11:27 PM

BCH,ETH and XRP is the best for me to buy from now to safety trade and avoid shitcoin for dumping and lossing enough for their price.

▁▁▁▁▁                 SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE                 ▁▁▁▁▁
INVECH     WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM     INVECH
▔▔▔▔▔                   JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!                   ▔▔▔▔▔
Nellayar

Activity: 868
Merit: 185

Roobet supporter and player!

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 01:40:00 PM

I think TRON is one of the best seeing coin nowadays because of its great performance before the crash. You can also add LYL and LINA coin because of their great performance this coming months. They both will list in a good exchange and they will hype easily. You can buy LYL and LINA in cryptopia whete I buy my coins.

raghovsing34

Activity: 333
Merit: 1

Security and Privacy Features on the Blockchain

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2018, 01:47:57 PM

Most of altcoins are down with this market. So many experts and news say BITCOIN will go up in this year end. I think if Bitcoin goes up, other alternative coins are going up. So is my point true, What are the best coins to buy with this low prices.. Or Isn't this the time for buy coins?
Yes you are right that bitcoin price will increase in this year. That's why this the golden time to buy some altcoins. Which type of altcoins you want to buy? long-term or short-term? You can buy Cardano, Etherium, Ripple, Neo for long-term and you can buy Vechain, Tron, Xlm, monero etc.

▄ ▄▄  We reinvented the way privacy and anonimity should look like  ▄▄ ▄
▄▄▄ ▄ ▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄           PRIVIX.io           ▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄ ▄ ▄▄▄
ivandu

Activity: 532

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 02:04:34 PM

Most of altcoins are down with this market. So many experts and news say BITCOIN will go up in this year end. I think if Bitcoin goes up, other alternative coins are going up. So is my point true, What are the best coins to buy with this low prices.. Or Isn't this the time for buy coins?
Yes you are right that bitcoin price will increase in this year. That's why this the golden time to buy some altcoins. Which type of altcoins you want to buy? long-term or short-term? You can buy Cardano, Etherium, Ripple, Neo for long-term and you can buy Vechain, Tron, Xlm, monero etc.
if its golden time for bitcoin why we should buying altcoin ? i think better to stock bitcoin , this year and Q1 2019 maybe could be main time for bitcoin price movement.
durudara

Activity: 406

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 03:21:08 PM

maybe the right coin to invest for now and long-term is bitcoin because it's obviously reliable and also I think the price still looks stable and if it is true at the end of this year the value of BTC will rise, of course, if we start preparing for investment in BTC in the future will get more profit.
cathat

Activity: 264
Merit: 100

TEMCO

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 04:34:54 PM

Some projects better is better to evaluate yourself. Very important to be able to take responsibility and learn to analyze tokens. Actually, I am still in fiat and keep a bit of BTC. The market is unstable.

▀▄▀  T E M C O ~ Supply Chain Powered by Bitcoin Network, RSK ▀▄▀
  Officially Supported by RSK, TLDR Capital and Korea Investment Partners (KIP). 
Website   ★   Facebook   ★   Twitter   ★   Telegram   ★   Medium   ★   Reddit
darasinmi4show

Activity: 406

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 05:37:31 PM

Their is know best coin to me, however what can say is  that  their is a best plain if the developer of the coin work toward the plain. Besides, the best way to know good coin is then you have access to their plain for the coin. However, with the information about the coin you can perdit the future.
simpleholmes

Activity: 278

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 06:33:17 PM

it  is   not  as  simple  as  just  asking  i  mean  there  is  needed a  lot  of  research  in  order  of watching  which one suits you  the  most and  for  those who  you can face  but  my  answer will be  neo  and also  etherium is really good.
kingkonjac

Activity: 308

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 06:45:34 PM

for  now  if  i were  you  and  want to  buy  coins  i  would  buy  waves  and  if you  want  more suggestion  i  would  orefer  etherium  it  is  really a good  coin.

marcbitcoins

Activity: 854
Merit: 108

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 02:31:40 AM

Although it is recommended to buy the top ranked altcoins like Ethereum, Ripple and EOS because they are proven to have the potential to make our money grow but if you want to earn 5X to 10x from your investments then i suggest you to invest in much cheaper Altcoins which are much affordable to purchase like CAPP, XPAT,DTRC and DOCK. These Altcoins are cheaper now but the team are very active of promoting and developing their products which are all feasible to the masses that once bullish market will start then more people will be convince to invest on these projects.
Ttomasz0882

Activity: 146

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 03:03:19 AM

Just look at POSS twitter :

https://twitter.com/posscoin

LATOKEN and BTC-Alpha have agreed to list POSS, We are giving every POSS community member an opportunity to be part of the listing requirements.

In my opinion it´s good time to buy some POOS and send it to wallet for mine PoS, around 40% every month !

Posscoin HODLing reward is still very active, HODL posscoin on your wallet and receive 40% monthly of your holding. HODLing rewards is also part of Posscoin distribution system. Buy POSS from exchange and transfer to your wallet and start receiving rewards.

With POSScoin you have much ways to take profit!

Poss sociecity still growing, every day come around 100 new members

This project now started, everyone who now investing in POSS have luck to be a part of big perspectives project.

I don´t say that you must investing all your money, invest just 100 or 200 $ for a good start. With 100$ you can buy around 50,000,000 POSScoins Overall POSS supply is 50.000.000.000, so with 100$ you can buy 0.1 % off all POSS coins. If 1000 people do it all POSS coins will be bought and price will explode!

I am not the dev, i am only one of holder and in my opinion this project can give huge profits

Trade here :

https://mercatox.com/exchange/POSS/ETH
baconlike

Activity: 308
Merit: 3

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 08:25:13 AM

for  now  if  i were  you  and  want to  buy  coins  i  would  buy  waves  and  if you  want  more suggestion  i  would  orefer  etherium  it  is  really a good  coin.
In my opinion, XRP will be better than Wave, because XRP is now quite stable and prices are soft enough for many classes to invest in them, according to my experience, the end of this year will be the price increase of ETH and XRP. So buy them now.

||   ICONIQ HOLDING   ||
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem, Powered by the ICNQ Token
lingwistiko

Activity: 322

╔►[FILIPINO Translator]◄╝

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 09:41:34 AM

For me, i always refer to cryptomarkets' top 15 digital currencies. I can see some cryptos listed there that have a lower price today and i am quite sure that it will going to grow very high in the years to come.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: