Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 08:00:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: India’s Central Bank Quietly Forms New Cryptocurrency, Blockchain Research Unit  (Read 173 times)
kingzpro

Activity: 756
Merit: 13

DIFX - Digital Finacial Exchange

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 02:05:25 PM

Im quite confident that sooner or later all the big private and government companies and institutions will upgrade to blockchain technology and next couple of years will prove to be massive for this technology in terms ofadoption.

leslie4u

Activity: 868
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 02:20:11 PM

Indian is among top 5 countries in the world where Crypto is gaining grounds. I also heard that the Indian government is planning to issue birth certificates on blockchain. So overall this is a positive move and if things stabilize in India and government there promote and support Crypto, this will surely have a positive impact in Crypto world.
LateMoveR52

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 06:21:25 PM

It’s a great news that India try to accept the digital currency. I think not only India every county should have make some policy to accept this crypto currency. I think in future people will more depend on digital currency
icxC

Activity: 239

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 07:57:23 PM

This is high time they did it to exist in the future economy as the cryptocurrency is the future of world economy. I think more countries should come ahead to make them compatible to deal with crypto
abanansah

Activity: 328
Merit: 10

www.daxico.com

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 08:02:02 PM

The only way to beat them is to join them. The India Central Bank early this year seem to toughen stance on cryptocurrency and maybe as they are losing the fight the best way is to delve deeper and benefit from it like other crypto supported countries are doing.

cryptotycoon33

Activity: 248
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 08:09:08 PM

The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has reportedly established a new internal unit dedicated to researching and regulating new emerging technologies, specifically cryptocurrency, blockchain and artificial intelligence (AI).

Holding back on a formal announcement, the RBI has discreetly formed a new unit to research and possibly supervise disruptive technologies through draft rules in the future, the Economic Times reported on Monday.

https://www.ccn.com/indias-central-bank-quietly-forms-new-cryptocurrency-blockchain-research-unit/

If this news information about the Reserve Bank of India(RBI) is something to go by then it's a great development for the people of India and the entire cryptocurrency space. The research process will help shape the economy of Idia in the future.
WrayburnBTC

Activity: 65

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 06:34:40 AM

it was a very heart breaking news when we heard that India Central Bank is not liking to deal with bitcoin,  so if they are thinking about it again then it is definitely a very good news for the investors and market hopefully this chance will bring a new progress for the crypto market till then we should have patience
btcscal

Activity: 272

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 06:48:47 AM

as far I knew that India Central Bank decided to ban crypto currency so now I am really glad that they are again thinking about it is really a very good news for the market and we hope that this move will bring something more progressive for us very soon
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: