Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 04:05:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO][BOUNTY]CariOS - Blockchain for Car Data Market  (Read 1041 times)
CariOS (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

Official account for CariOS

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2018, 11:41:02 AM
Last edit: September 03, 2018, 03:41:01 PM by CariOS

CariOS CoinBTC

Blockchain for the CAR DATA Market

==================================================
Community Link

What is CariOS coin?

Participants in the CariOS Market are all stakeholders within the automobile industry be it car users, automobile manufacturers, or automotive service providers. They participate in CariOS Market simultaneously as data producers and consumers in a cycle of value sharing and creation. A technology-enabled economic system, CariOS Market is built on the CariOS Blockchain and supports the fair valuation of data and distribution of rewards. Accounting for adjustments in supply and demand, payouts and purchases are made with CariOS Coin.

Why CariOS Coin?

1) Car data market with real consumers and producers - Check out our partnerships
2) The true value of CariOS Coin - Can be used in real transactions
3) A virtuous cycle of car data transactions in which all participants benefit - A sustainable ecosystem

How CariOS ecosystem works?
Roadmap

Partnership

H. Capital designed by the LD Capital is an investment institution
 that provides capital investment banking services for high quality block chain projects in global market.
it mainly engaged in the innovation project investment of block chain,
the block chain investment bank, the incubating innovation of block chain business,
actively exploring the innovation business of the block chain and so on.
The headquarters is located in Singapore and selected as the OKEx super node.
Investment cases: TAC traceability chain, hash world, pivot app (PVT), Content OS (cheetah), etc.

True North Venture Partners invests in and supports early stage businesses that have the potential to transform, expand and lead global industries.
Our goal is to identify exceptionally talented entrepreneurs with the vision,
drive and business potential to significantly improve the world and help them realize their dreams by providing capital and expertise.

Draper Dragon - Established in March of 2006,
DFJ DragonFund was the joint venture between the internationally recognized venture capital firm Draper Fisher Jurvetson (DFJ) and DragonVenture,
which helped pioneer venture capital in China in the late 90’s.
Since its inception, DFJ DragonFund managed two US Dollar funds “DFJ DragonFund I & DFJ DragonFund II” and one RMB fund.
In 2014, the DFJ Global Network rebranded as the Draper Venture Network.
With the launch of our 3rd US Dollar fund in 2016, DFJ DragonFund henceforward became known as DraperDragon.
Representative Investment Examples - Vechain, ledger, aelf, quark, etc.

HAIMA - Originally founded as a joint venture between the Hainan provincial government and Mazda,
Haima Automobile was separated from the latter and became an independent brand in the Chinese market.
It’s a strong player in the SUV segment.

HAWTAI - Headquartered in Beijing, China, Hawtai Motor Group manufactures finished vehicles including SUVs, sedans, station wagons, and electric vehicles (EVs),
boasting an annual manufacturing capacity of 1 million vehicles.
It is ranked as one of China’s top 10 automobile brands.

JMC - Once a player specializing in commercial vehicles and SUVs, Jiangling Motors (JMC) has recently begun to focus more on EVs,
becoming one of the top 5 EV manufacturers in China in terms of sales rate.
It currently has a joint venture with Ford.

Sale detail

1) ICO Period : Sep. 1 - Oct. 31        
2) Price : 1ETH = 60,000 CAS          
    Tier 1 - Bonus 30% (Sep. 1 - 14)  
    Tier 2 - Bonus 20% (Sep. 15 - 29)
    Tier 3 - No Bonus (until Oct. 31)  
3) Total Supply : 10 bil.                    
4) Sales Supply : 4 bil. (40%)          
5) Hard Cap : $25 mil.                      

Team

Bounty program

- Participants must join the official CariOS Coin Telegram group
- Participants must follow and add CariOS as a friend

1) Five most active ambassadors, selected every 2 weeks = 4,000,000 CariOS Tokens for each person
2) Translation into other languages = 1,000,000 CariOS Tokens & 1,000 bounty points (Before starting the translation, please obtain the admin.'s approval)
3) Posts in Reddit, Bitcointalk and Medium = 10,000 CariOS Tokens and 10 bounty points for each (one post per person)
4) Likes and retweets on Twitter and likes on Facebook (all three) = 5,000 CariOS Tokens and 5 bounty points
5) Introduction to CariOS Coin = 5 bounty points for each recommendation; new members must name their recommenders when joining the Telegram group

Bounty tokens will be distributed within 1 week after every 2 weeks.
To claim the bounty tokens, please send an e-mail with the following information with reference. officialcariosnet@gmail.com
1) Telegram ID :
2) Twitter and Facebook IDs :
3) Reddit, Bitcointalk, and Medium IDs :
4) Ethereum address :
5) Snapshots and links as evidence

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
5o5kY

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2018, 12:04:05 PM

Hello, I would like to know if you people need Romanian translation. If you do, please let me know how can I contact you to send me the google docs/word document + all the materials I need to respect the whitepaper original design.

Thank you!

Toqqn.com ● Crypto Mining Is Now Social
▬▬ ● ● Blockchain Based, Powered by People ● ● ▬▬ (https://toqqn.com)
CariOS (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2018, 04:09:22 PM

Thank you for your interest.

We will get back to you as soon as possible.

Best regards,
kaido19

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 04:34:17 PM

even though this can be a promising long-term investment, this seems to be made for large investors who have considerable environmental impact, who are able to become automotive lovers and have high dedication in that field
sheba

Activity: 78

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 04:35:48 PM

looks like an interesting project
5o5kY

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2018, 11:10:12 PM

Romanian Translation reserved!

Toqqn.com ● Crypto Mining Is Now Social
▬▬ ● ● Blockchain Based, Powered by People ● ● ▬▬ (https://toqqn.com)
CariOS (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2018, 02:45:11 PM

even though this can be a promising long-term investment, this seems to be made for large investors who have considerable environmental impact, who are able to become automotive lovers and have high dedication in that field

The tentative partnership and description is as like below,

HAIMA - Originally founded as a joint venture between the Hainan provincial government and Mazda, Haima Automobile was separated from the latter and became an independent brand in the Chinese market. It’s a strong player in the SUV segment.

HAWTAI - Headquartered in Beijing, China, Hawtai Motor Group manufactures finished vehicles including SUVs, sedans, station wagons, and electric vehicles (EVs), boasting an annual manufacturing capacity of 1 million vehicles. It is ranked as one of China’s top 10 automobile brands.

JMC - Once a player specializing in commercial vehicles and SUVs, Jiangling Motors (JMC) has recently begun to focus more on EVs, becoming one of the top 5 EV manufacturers in China in terms of sales rate. It currently has a joint venture with Ford. 

Draper Dragon - Established in March of 2006, DFJ DragonFund was the joint venture between the internationally recognized venture capital firm Draper Fisher Jurvetson (DFJ) and DragonVenture, which helped pioneer venture capital in China in the late 90’s. Since its inception, DFJ DragonFund managed two US Dollar funds “DFJ DragonFund I & DFJ DragonFund II” and one RMB fund. In 2014, the DFJ Global Network rebranded as the Draper Venture Network. With the launch of our 3rd US Dollar fund in 2016, DFJ DragonFund henceforward became known as DraperDragon.
Representative Investment Examples - Vechain, ledger, aelf, quark, etc.

H. Capital designed by the LD Capital is an investment institution that provides capital investment banking services for high quality block chain projects in global market.it mainly engaged in the innovation project investment of block chain, the block chain investment bank, the incubating innovation of block chain business,actively exploring the innovation business of the block chain and so on. The headquarters is located in Singapore and selected as the OKEx super node. Investment cases: TAC traceability chain, hash world, pivot app (PVT), Content OS (cheetah), etc.

True North Venture Partners invests in and supports early stage businesses that have the potential to transform, expand and lead global industries. Our goal is to identify exceptionally talented entrepreneurs with the vision, drive and business potential to significantly improve the world and help them realize their dreams by providing capital and expertise.
CariOS (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2018, 02:47:13 PM

looks like an interesting project

Thank you for your interest. I am not sure about the price, however i wish this ICO makes you much benefit!
You can join Telegram.
https://t.me/CariOS_Official
iwasneverhere

Activity: 588
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 02:50:11 PM

I can do an Indonesian translation in here, but for some reasons I do only need Eth instead of your tokens since it is not guaranteed that the price of the tokens can be blowing up once it hit the market.
oioioi

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 02:56:38 PM

automotive projects always have permanent fans and are always a project that has the potential to make big profits, and this project is one that has high scalability to achieve all missions, after all the system is very good and well calculated

- CoinAnalyst - UNDERSTANDING CRYPTOCURRENCIES -
-  Maximize your trading profit with the CoinAnalyst A.I. Platform  -
CariOS (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2018, 02:57:45 PM

I can do an Indonesian translation in here, but for some reasons I do only need Eth instead of your tokens since it is not guaranteed that the price of the tokens can be blowing up once it hit the market.

Thank you for your interest, however, we would like to provide the chance who wants to receive CariOS Tokens as reward.
Because, it promises that the quality of the document depends his own reward.
inflr

Activity: 51

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 03:27:02 PM

Have you social networks?
kalehon

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 03:27:30 PM

this project has a good concept in my opinion, for the continuation of this project whether there will be bounty campaign program? I will wait for more information.
TitiKamal

Activity: 128

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 04:14:30 PM

I think the automotive industry sector is very promising and your platform takes the opportunity of the sector. I see a lot of people who will be involved in your platform. for automotive service providers, what benefits will be obtained?
Anthomy

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 05:24:15 PM

The project has a fairly high rating, apparently, investors believed in the platform, which should provide protection of their investments.
CariOS[Dean]

Activity: 2

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 06:14:14 AM

Yes. We have.

Telegram : http://t.me/CariOS_official
CariOS[Dean]

Activity: 2

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 06:21:44 AM

this project has a good concept in my opinion, for the continuation of this project whether there will be bounty campaign program? I will wait for more information.

Thank you for your interest in the Bounty program.

CariOS Bounty program

- Participants must join the official CariOS Coin Telegram group
- Participants must follow and add CariOS as a friend

1) Five most active ambassadors, selected every 2 weeks = 4,000,000 CariOS Tokens for each person 
2) Translation into other languages = 1,000,000 CariOS Tokens & 1,000 bounty points (Before starting the translation, please obtain the admin.'s approval)
3) Posts in Reddit, Bitcointalk and Medium = 10,000 CariOS Tokens and 10 bounty points for each (one post per person)
4) Likes and retweets on Twitter and likes on Facebook (all three) = 5,000 CariOS Tokens and 5 bounty points 
5) Introduction to CariOS Coin = 5 bounty points for each recommendation; new members must name their recommenders when joining the Telegram group

Bounty tokens will be distributed within 1 week after every 2 weeks.
To claim the bounty tokens, please send an e-mail with the following information with reference. officialcariosnet@gmail.com
1) Telegram ID : 
2) Twitter and Facebook IDs : 
3) Reddit, Bitcointalk, and Medium IDs :
4) Ethereum address : 
5) Snapshots and links as evidence
CariOS (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2018, 03:38:13 PM

Thank you for your interest Smiley

For Telegram : https://t.me/CariOS_Official
For Twitter : https://twitter.com/Carios_IO
For Medium : https://medium.com/@officialcariosnet
CariOS (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2018, 03:41:33 PM

The project has a fairly high rating, apparently, investors believed in the platform, which should provide protection of their investments.

Thank you for your interest Smiley
It is obvious that this platform with data market, it will have strong impact i think.
Xalia

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 03:48:00 PM

I've joined Twitter, Facebook, Newsletters and Bitcoin. This looks like a great project. Good luck!
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: