Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 07:20:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] KIMEX EXCHANGE Decentralized binary options platform based on Blockchain  (Read 594 times)
Biggapp (OP)

Activity: 574
Merit: 256

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 12:21:30 PM

What is Kimex

Decentralized Binary Options Platform Powered By Blockchain

Click Here for VIDEO AND KIMEX EXCHANGE BETA

PROBLEMS & SOLUTIONS

The Binary Options Industry is a multi-billion dollar market. Just in Israel, binary options broker companies made $5 billion profit in 2016
When you buy a binary option from centralized brokers, you actually bet against the platform. The broker makes money when you lose.

PROBLEMS
Traders are playing an unfair game as broker/platform can cheat on them by manipulating the price which feeds in their favor and blocks traders from withdrawing. So traders may win the trade but lose their money.

SOLUTIONS
Pure P2P market - Traders bet against Bankrollers, KMX token holders make profit from trading fees; not from shaving share through traditional platforms.

Guaranteed Payout - Payments are issued by smart contract which direct to traders ETH address. No one can block withdraws.

100% Transparency and Provably Fair by getting assets price on blockchain. Therefor cheating by manipulating price feed is impossible .

WHITE PAPER

For more Detail About Kimex Exchange we provide you White paper in different language for different narrative speaker.

MOBILE APPLICAYION

A cryptocurrency wallet stores the public and private keys which can be used to receive or spend
the cryptocurrency. A wallet can contain multiple public and private key pairs.

IMPLIMENTATION

KMX Token

Decentralized cryptocurrency is produced by the entire cryptocurrency system collectively
at a rate which is defined when the system is created and which is publicly known.

TOKEN DISTRIBUTION

The ICO usually takes place before the project is completed, and helps fund the expenses
undertaken by the founding team until launch. For some of the larger projects.

PROSPECTIVE LISTING

We intend to list our token on major crypto-exchanges and have begun applications and negotiations with many of them.
The actual listing will be announced once we receive confirmations from the exchanges.

TEAM

A cryptocurrency (or crypto currency) is a digital asset designed to work as a medium
of exchange that uses cryptography to secure its transactions.

ADVISORS

KIMEX.IO has been established by a team of financial professionals who share a cumulative experience of over 15 years in the global forex, OTC markets. A simple and easy alternative to traditional trading, KIMEX.IO aims to make people into Traders with its user-friendly platform. KIMEX.IO offers up to 85% payouts, one of the highest payouts in the binary options market.

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
iHaveDreams

Activity: 536
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 05:41:50 PM

Kimex is very easy for each member,
where the Interface gives the ability to trade Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Ethereum, XRP, USDT and various other cryptocurrency easily, quickly and safely
hopefully this will all run well and more specifically for development
Xalia

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 05:55:07 PM

I'm interested on this idea. I'll wait for this to look what is going to take place
thepeot88

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

trusted

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 06:45:00 PM

Hello Manager Bounty,

Reserved Hebrew for Whitepaper Translation

Click to view Portfolio ►30+ is Complete◄
Please confirmation, If accepted me on :
Telegram : cangehgar
Bitcointalk Profile : thepeot88
ETH Wallet : 0x822684eC66788331f13Dc0Fe0836FFFa8BCE1450

Thanks sir__

thepeot88

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

trusted

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 06:45:28 PM

Hello Manager Bounty,

Reserved Hebrew for Whitepaper Translation

Click to view Portfolio ►30+ is Complete◄
Please confirmation, If accepted me on :
Telegram : cangehgar
Bitcointalk Profile : thepeot88
ETH Wallet : 0x822684eC66788331f13Dc0Fe0836FFFa8BCE1450

Thanks sir__

jeizforshort

Activity: 201

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 06:50:43 PM

It will have a bounty program sir? This project is interesting, I hope it will have a bounty program Grin
NDX-AKA

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 07:59:09 AM

very interesting. come again a new project with the concept of exchange. I am sure will be many investors who glanced at the existence of this project.
Tiffanya

Activity: 249

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 08:11:32 AM

Great project. I will exploit it. Sure!
Jonkumis

Activity: 252

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 08:15:08 AM

very interesting. come again a new project with the concept of exchange. I am sure will be many investors who glanced at the existence of this project.
with an interesting and good concept this project will be a bone of contention for investors. I am sure that such a project will attract many investors to join, hopefully the success of this project will be in favor.
regarcigar

Activity: 336

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 11:28:16 AM

Pre-sales starting on September 2.
During this period, investors are given a 30% bonus and up to 10% commissions for your raferal purchases
  take the opportunity to get a big bonus,
let's support it continuously.

suhadi88

Activity: 616

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 01:00:49 PM

During this period, investors are given a 30% bonus and up to 10% commissions for your raferal purchases
a very tempting offer. This is a brilliant strategy, and I am sure this strategy will be successfully caught the attention of many investors.

iBid     ▐     Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain    (    About us    Telegram   )
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬             AN  AUCTION    ❱   All auctions start at     $0

[  ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store  ]   ██ SIGN UP ██        with no minimum reserve
aziziasa

Activity: 316
Merit: 1

Colletrix - Bridging the Physical and Virtual Worl

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 01:14:54 PM

a very tempting offer. This is a brilliant strategy, and I am sure this strategy will be successfully caught the attention of many investors.
I think no need to doubt if it will be many investors who are interested in this project, because so far I have seen a project like this be one project that is sought after by many investors.

━  ━━  ━━━     colletrix     ━━━  ━━  ━
Revolutionizing the IP Industry via Tokenization
━      [ I E O June 2019 ]      ━
missworld

Activity: 77

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 01:16:27 PM

I agree, also just like how you got paid to make this post. Nice one OP!
Samuiel

Activity: 224

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 02:47:13 PM

This project could be interesting! I'm looking forward to ICO.
Namyri

Activity: 135

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 03:43:16 PM

This topic looks very good because I found the project team actually has a complete and valid profile, I think it would be nice to get this project soon.
4gu5dr4g0n

Activity: 476
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 02:58:38 PM

a very good concept and we should monitor its progress, from the kimex exchange project that is very concern is the launch of the market which will later be listed in several markets which later can buy and sell kmx tokens.
I hope the Kimex exchange plan can run smoothly and in accordance with the plan because there are many projects that have the concept of exchange
bambangAja

Activity: 210

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 02:59:02 PM

This topic looks very good because I found the project team actually has a complete and valid profile, I think it would be nice to get this project soon.
but I see now that the exchange project is getting mushrooming and what are the advantages of this project compared to other exchange projects?
ndyarisya

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 03:04:31 PM

with the many projects that carry the concept of exchange, so inevitably new projects and carrying the same concept must have an advantage over existing projects, after I pay close attention to the exchange display that I will see is easier to use and interesting. I hope this project can compete with other exchange projects
setpass

Activity: 98

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 01:02:40 PM

A white paper is an authoritative report or guide that informs readers concisely about a complex issue and presents the issuing body's philosophy on the matter. It is means helping readers understand an issue, solve a problem, or make a decision.

The initial British term concerning a type of government-issued document has proliferated, taking a somewhat new meaning in business. In business, a white paper is closer to a form of marketing presentation, a tool means persuading customers and partners and promoting a product or viewpoint, White papers may be consider as grey literature.

Since the early 1990s, the term "white paper", or "whitepaper", has been applied to documents used as marketing or sale tool in business.
AzrailBogov

Activity: 350

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 08:56:27 AM

One of the advantages of working with this platform is that traders are guaranteed a payout. Considering all the instability of the market to date, this is really important
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: