Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 03:10:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Altcoin's trading tools  (Read 289 times)
Tory-Tory

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

“Blockchain Powered Clinical Trial Management”

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 09:13:37 AM

Hi. What tools/websites/services do you use on a regular basis? For charts, notifications, news etc
Coinmarketcap for monitoring market conditions. Cryptocompare to track your portfolio. Blockfolio for tracking the portfolio on the phone. Tabtrader for remote transactions. Coinmarketcal or Coindar for tracking events on interesting coins.

sufiasyl

Activity: 434
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2018, 12:07:26 AM

I used to know about altcoin news and update from different websites but sometimes I being confused about there information and it was very complicated to me.
GaryCynthia

Activity: 294
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 07:55:24 AM

There are many tools available on online but all are not reliable and trustable so if you able to find right one that should be very helpful for you.         
Haynes

Activity: 518
Merit: 106

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 09:22:03 AM

I only use internet, laptops and electricity,group telegram altcoins if im buy and then look at coinmarketcap to see price increases.
If in trading I use my experience and patience.
Loki11

Activity: 38
Merit: 13

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 02:05:46 PM

Hi. What tools/websites/services do you use on a regular basis? For charts, notifications, news etc

I use daily coinmarketcap, cryptopanic, bitcoinwisdom, tradingview, but for exploring new trusted sites I use cryptolinks site directory to find all the best trusted crypto services and sites.
mitchel_am

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 02:08:49 PM

I usually am on binance and coinmarketcap. These are the two places from where I extract the information I need to know.
great.crypto.finansist

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 04:04:37 PM

You can try as a tool to trade Altcoins and indicators coinmarketcap and Worldcoinindex, which are the leading currency indices for cryptocurrency. However, my opinion - the best tool in daily trading is your own experience and personal strategy.
QueenCryptomarket

Activity: 100

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 08:03:58 PM

In altcoin trading, in principle, it does not matter what kind of altcoin I own. Most altcoins have the same up-down fluctuations throughout the day. My main tool is to set the corridor for the movement of altcoin prices at a rate of 2.5% down and 2.5% up. And moving along this corridor I find points of purchase and points of sale of coins. I get used to it and having learned to trade, I consistently add 1-1.5% to my turnover every day.
karsy

Activity: 383
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 08:24:06 PM

As for me, I use first of all traditional patterns in analysing altcoins. Also I invested in some ICOs which are creating trading systems like Cryptorobotics and Tradelize. There is no good system on the market.

oioioi

Activity: 294

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 02:18:58 PM

there are some sites that I use to see some reviews about many altcoins, such as coinmarketcap, tokentops and some ICO reviewers like trackico, icobuffer etc., it also provides a lot of information about many good trades

- CoinAnalyst - UNDERSTANDING CRYPTOCURRENCIES -
-  Maximize your trading profit with the CoinAnalyst A.I. Platform  -
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: