Bitcoin Forum
June 04, 2024, 04:49:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What the Future Holds to Crypto  (Read 2099 times)
Marnihughes82

Activity: 363
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 12:53:13 AM

In fact, I think the number of people interested in crypto is not so much. If 70% of people are interested, I think the price will not be like now
justsimpleram

Activity: 462
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 01:03:41 AM

Because of the crypto people will have another thing that make them explore more about. Because of this technology people gaining more knowledge and interesting about this trend. Blockchain is a great invention technology that can use to many platform that make that platform higher standard than the other platform. Near in the future blockchain can use anything in the internet for more innovation.
Robotbitcoin22

Activity: 854
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 01:05:12 AM

a big success will happen in cryptocurrency. like now what has happened is that people have been convinced of the cryptocurrency that it will succeed in the future
reynald70

Activity: 598
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 01:07:09 AM

I think if we hold assets in the form of Crypto for the future it is a very good thing. because growing Bitcoin every year is increasing. so I hold assets in the form of coins for my future.
irsada

Activity: 994
Merit: 117

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 01:09:41 AM

actually we never know what will happen in the future, if I knew maybe in 2013 I would buy a lot of bitcoin and sell it in 2017.
but if you look at the development I think the crypto world will be more advanced because more and more people are getting to know crypto and investing in it.
MidnightNugget

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 11:25:36 AM

The future of crypto is great. It is getting more acceptance from the people and also from many countries. Many countries are making it legal for the people of their country. So in near future crypto will spread in the whole world.
Nicolaus Copernicus

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 12:58:39 PM

Amon is a good wallet as I heard of, though it is new to the market. Best thing is it has Dapp, Desktop, web platform and also many coins it supports. May try once you are convinced.
Lighthouze

Activity: 196
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 01:10:53 PM

There's certainly a bright future for crypto so long as the blockchain technology remains in play and there's continued real life adoption of the technology. Let's not forget that the tech is what is driving the cryptocurrencies we have in the market today

imusify.com  ❰  Award Winning Blockchain Music Platform  ❱  BACKED BY NEO
MorningTradeNeo

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 01:22:30 PM

Cryptocurrency is evolving day by day and will make a firm stand in the future. Many countries have accepted it realizing the potential of it and I think the time is near when every Govt. will look into cryptocurrency as an important economic agenda.
valek.bruno

Activity: 728
Merit: 104

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 01:27:49 PM

In the future, I hope that all the same we will be able to change the world for the better, because crypto currencies will sooner or later be able to integrate very strongly into our world, I think that the crypto-currencies will sooner or later change the world order for the better
Agaventy

Activity: 218

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 01:52:38 PM

i think future of the holders of cryptocurrency is really good. they analysis the market properly and deal on that process. as cryptomarket become famous day by day hope they will get result beyond their expectation.
saqwe

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 01:56:37 PM

Though it is really hard to predict what the future holds for crypto because it is very volatile and unpredictable but I believe crypto has a very bright future and it will become stable and accepted as means of exchange of goods and services in future.
VeeraS

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 01:57:13 PM

I think this discussion is interesting, I see you are a team from Amon. according to this question it is more aimed at you, I think you can share every development that amon tokens will do.
jrrsparkles

Activity: 2422
Merit: 265

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 01:58:38 PM

I don't think 70% of world people interested in the crypto currency for now,I doubt that even it would be 10% since the crypto currency is not known to many part of the world even the highly educated people uaware of it,only the investors knows about the crypto currency for now.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
kingzpro

Activity: 756
Merit: 13

DIFX - Digital Finacial Exchange

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 02:00:42 PM

I know some friemds here seem to be negative about crypto just because of recent low volumes but i think we should stay positive, big bull run is on the cards i personally see superb bull run just lining up and soon everyone will be happy infact in fomo mode.

Trixie28

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 02:01:15 PM

Although we cannot predict our future for crypto, but I hope it will give us a good result in the future. I think we can adopt the digital world by means of cryptocurrency. On my side I will be on the positive minds until in the ends.
CodiepieBCT

Activity: 202

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 02:05:12 PM

I think the coming days bring something special for crypto. People try to shift regular currency to digital currency. Some companies already use crypto instead of their products so I believe crypto currency future is very well.
LateMoveR52

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 06:43:03 PM

I think the future of crypto is very bright because people have lot of interest about it. Majority people want to know about this currency. Day by day people are involve with different kinds of activity with crypto So I believe the future of it is very good.
RaidNow

Activity: 74

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 07:26:31 PM

The future of cryptocurrency can easily be anticipated. Big countries and their governments are taking various steps to indulge in the crypto market and make it useful for their own economies and people
maxamus

Activity: 833
Merit: 267

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 07:52:09 PM

I think the coming days bring something special for crypto. People try to shift regular currency to digital currency. Some companies already use crypto instead of their products so I believe crypto currency future is very well.

You are right my dear, Crypto currency is going to boom because it is built on block chain.  Crypto currency is developed by Tech sector not banking sector hence it will quickly and widely become the changer of currency system across the globe. Crytpo will make the globe to Digital currency world.

Am I spamming? Report me!
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: