Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 02:38:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What the Future Holds to Crypto  (Read 2099 times)
melander81

Activity: 392
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 03:38:22 PM

It is still too early to tell on what the future holds for Crypto. We need firm believers and users of this new trend in order to move into this new type of exchanging wealth. We are lucky to be at the infancy stages and all we need is to be able to grasp as much info and Crypto that we can.
travelhelperio

Activity: 56
Merit: 1

Helper

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 04:01:46 PM

Altcoins are Virtual assets backed by Strong concepts and very potential futuristic vision, if adopt by the masses you can imagine the value of that coin.

● Travel Helper ●
▰▰▰▰ Freelancer platform for Travelers ▰▰▰▰
● https://www.travelhelper.io/  ●
PurpleTulle

Activity: 86

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2018, 04:48:58 PM

The future is unpredictable and with the market fluctuations casting a shadow over each  day, I think only a major influx of the mainstream can keep the crypto economy afloat. It will take projects like Utrust, MFChain, WPP and a number of others that are looking into cryptoadoption to pull this off. Hopefully the tide will turn for the better sooner than later.
kulsuma

Activity: 476

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2018, 02:07:52 AM

This currency have some restriction because you can't be pay for your coffee by crypto and  it's avoid  third party. And crypoto still improving gradually with blockchain. And in future it will be major currency.
Greenparkzhiv

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 02:05:50 PM

Currently, people have gone to an all-time high level of interest for the crypto world. So, the fact that around 70% percent of all the people you will meet will have an opinion, however unrefined, on Bitcoin and the blockchain, means that approximately seventy percent of people are interested in cryptocurrency.

Discover what the future holds to crypto here!
https://blog.amon.tech/what-the-future-holds-to-crypto/

It is difficult to understand what will happen next in the cryptographic world, but I hope for the flowering of coins.
george_hured

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 02:19:37 PM

If it's okay with the crypto currency, I think that after a long-term hold, it's about 1 year and more, it can happen all right, because everything can be much better than what we see today in the market.
nemey

Activity: 658
Merit: 10

Catena X

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 02:40:37 PM

Actually I cannot predict the exact future of the best crypto to hold. But seeing the market analysis today, I think I will search and analyze more about some coins. They are EOS and also Tron. The coins have good volume. They are potential for holding.

E x p e r i e n c e   t h e   F u t u r e   o f   D e F i
██ ███ ██    C a t e n a  X    ██ ███ ██
|        T w i t t e r        |      T e l e g r a m      |   A N N   T h r e a d   |         G i t h u b         |
Xuaquing141

Activity: 140

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 02:55:04 PM

Crypto is the digital currency which still illegal in many country who believes that currency need to be centralized. And many big company and nation are accepting crypto as normal currency. So, it should be a common currency worldwide.

I believe so too. Although it has not yet been widely accepted, there are still some big companies like Yahoo that accept BTC payments. Hopefully the next few years crypto will be more popular and accepted.
cizatext

Activity: 952
Merit: 41

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 03:09:00 PM

It no daught that the cryptocurrency have a great future due to it wide acceptability by the general public and at that in the near future cryptocurrency is going to become the world universal currency which will be use as the secondary currency of many countries of the world. But when is come to predicting the price of cryptocurrencies it hard to predict the further due to the volatility of the market.
weisner

Activity: 238

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2018, 03:18:54 PM

Indeed, no one can predict crypto in the future, but we can only say that it will have a community and strength that increases and its value is quite good.
Grim149x

Activity: 854
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2018, 04:38:10 PM

I truly believe that the future is bright for crypto that's why I am holding a select coin/token for long term. We are not heading backwards. There can only be development and not accepting crypto is backward thinking for me.

Nesbee2

Activity: 840
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2018, 08:09:07 AM

In my opinion the future of cryptocurrency will be great,  apart from some already existing good projects,  there are projects I have seen coming in to the crypto world that will definitely cause mass adoption of cryptocurrency.  An example is a gaming project integrated in the blockchain and other great projects,  if well managed by team and developers,  will give a great future to this technology.

Oikos◆   |  Decentralized Finance on Tron
https://oikos.cash/
3lyntmy

Activity: 154

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 08:29:35 AM

Currently, people have gone to an all-time high level of interest for the crypto world. So, the fact that around 70% percent of all the people you will meet will have an opinion, however unrefined, on Bitcoin and the blockchain, means that approximately seventy percent of people are interested in cryptocurrency.

The Acclaim Token(ACM) from GCOX just finished their 1st ITS and it was over subscribe 156%, they going to launch their 2nd ITS soon. This is a quite new concept project, may have a look Smiley
https://gcox.com/
miramax-10

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 08:33:47 AM

Currently, most people are negative about crypto-currencies. The reason for this is negative reviews and bad news in the media.
SergeyS

Activity: 228

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 08:58:33 AM

Yes, the article is not bad,I also have an opinion that the crypto currency has already settled here forever and will not disappear,and every day will only develop and stat more stable and popular.Still,I believe that the time will come when cryptocurrency will become an alternative to Fiat money.

[   BITVALVEⓇ   |   P2P crypto exchange   ]      ▬▬▬▬    THE MOST ADVANCED P2P
                                      Telegram        Twitter                   CRYPTO EXCHANGE PLATFORM
                                                    Bitcointalk      Facebook            [   ◾◾◾ JOIN ICO      WHITEPAPER   ]
bitcoinpeople2

Activity: 90

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 11:28:17 AM

I think that the future holds quite a lot for the cryptocurrency industry. I like to believe that we only just started yet, and we are still having some baby steps, in years to come, we will be fully blown, and maybe by then, the world would be fully ready for our invasion. There are still a lot of things that are yet to be reached and accomplished.
rltim555

Activity: 451

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 11:40:16 AM

I've participated in amon tokensale and it is awful! Prica has decreased like 20 times. And it was prior to market dump! It seems that amon is a scam coin,in other case how can you clarify on this issue?
magnum cyber

Activity: 775
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 12:25:01 PM

i don't know what to say with crypto's current condition, i try to keep optimis but the condition not getting better,its getting worse everyday Sad

GaryCynthia

Activity: 294

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 07:57:15 AM

Crtpyo currency is the decentralizd currency which have advantage of transaction fee less and it's will be famous gradually and hope in future it will be more sustainable and reliable .         
ujinice

Activity: 574
Merit: 15

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 06:03:28 AM

Most of my friends can't understand what cryptocurrencies are, they don't understand what a blockchain is and where it's uses. Therefore, I think that for most people the threshold of entry is too high.The majority members of the forum hope that in the future all people on the planet will be interested in blockchain technology, but I'm sure that they will be much less.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: