Bitcoin Forum
June 08, 2024, 10:11:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Postponed ICO because market volatility?  (Read 152 times)
Rrtt

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 08:17:25 PM

It might be true that the recent market is bearish but i think it should not be the basis to postponed your ICO. It should be a part of the plan and you should have already a solutions on this scenario if this possibility will do occur. They are just two kinds of market, bullish and bearish so why postpone when in fact if the bearish is over it will be bullish again.
EvgeniyBH

Activity: 574
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 10:38:53 PM

Now is not the best time for start any ICO I think. So if project is not very fantastic and popular then really better to postpone it. But I think in this case ICO should give an option to investors to refund their investments.
Byzantium101

Activity: 249
Merit: 13

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 04:29:19 PM

They should just set the hardcap in usd since the start so the volatility of the market won't affect them as they will have the same amount of money that they required. I don't like projects that postpone their ico for a long time, although the market is not that good but most of them can still get a lot of money that's more than enough to fund the project.

The problem is that even setting the HC in usd will not provide a uniform investment playfield since investors will still be paying in crypto so the problem remains.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: