Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 01:28:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: SEPA Account Transition and General Announcements  (Read 3539 times)
Adam S (TradeHill) (OP)

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 24, 2011, 07:45:32 AM

SEPA Account Transition

We are currently in the process of changing SEPA accounts. We expect this transition to require less than two weeks to complete. In the mean time, EUR deposits and withdrawals will be available ONLY via Paxum or OK PAY.

== We will no longer be accepting SEPA deposits to the former account ==

We will keep you updated on the blog and send an announcement via email to our European customers once the new account is prepared.

We apologize for the interruption in service and appreciate your patience.

OK PAY

We are currently accepting OK PAY for USD and EUR deposits and withdrawals. OK PAY supports a variety of ways to fund your account, including:
Deposits: Wire Transfer, SofortBanking, DaoPay, Liberty Reserve, LiqPay, CashU, Perfect Money, UWCFS,      Yandex Money, RBK Money, Qiwi, CONTACT, and Migom.

Withdrawals: Wire Transfer, CONTACT, Migom, OK PAY Debit Card, as well as a variety of currency      exchange partners.
At this time we do not support payments methods that are funded through any potentially charge back-able method such as Credit Card or Money Bookers.

API Testing on Hold

We are currently putting API testing accounts on hold. We will keep you updated via email and the blog about when testing will resume.

Thanks again, happy Bitrading, and feel free to reach out to us if you have any additional questions at: info@tradehill.com .

Regards,

The TradeHill Team

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
oOoOo

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 24, 2011, 12:01:25 PM

What happens to EUR that is already deposited at Tradehill?
Adam S (TradeHill) (OP)

Activity: 20

View Profile
October 24, 2011, 04:11:39 PM

What happens to EUR that is already deposited at Tradehill?

Send an email to info@tradehill.com and we will find a way to cash you out if you want to withdraw. If you want to deposit funds you can use Paxum or OKPAY. You can always buy BTC and move them out.

Thanks,
TradeHill
Pontius

Activity: 225

View Profile
November 15, 2011, 10:11:37 AM

Any updates on this (SEPA & API)?

(BTW, I was asking the same question four days ago on http://tradehillblog.com but my comment is still waiting for moderation.  Roll Eyes )
Darren (TradeHill)

Activity: 7

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2011, 03:05:42 PM

Hello Pontius,

Apologies about the delayed reply on the blog, I have updated this information there as well.  We have submitted all of our paperwork to the bank, and are awaiting their approval.  Once the bank approves the paperwork, we will re-open SEPA deposit and withdrawal with new account information.

API testing is still on hold for an indefinite period of time, however or normal API is fully functional.

As always, you can e-mail us at info@tradehill.com with questions or concerns.
Pontius

View Profile
November 16, 2011, 03:28:14 PM

Thanks for the update, Darren.
nmat

Activity: 602
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 16, 2011, 08:33:09 AM

Any news on this?
kangasbros

Activity: 812
Merit: 1006

View Profile
December 16, 2011, 12:01:50 PM

Yeah, it would be good to have some news on the SEPA front, since deposits to mtgox are taking ages. bitstamp.net could be an option, but the volume there is so ridiculously low that it is not very usable.

ahbritto

Activity: 132

Ripple

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2011, 12:57:00 PM

SEPA transfers should be available again in a matter days.
disclaimer201
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 16, 2011, 07:59:33 PM

Well, how do you know exactly? We were told it's "a matter of days only" and "we've given all the paperwork to the bank" few weeks ago.

I've found an alternative in the meantime. Try bitmarket.eu - it's less comfortable, but the money transfer works directly, w/out an intermediary. Best part: no commission!
ahbritto

Activity: 132

Ripple

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2011, 08:18:37 PM

Well, how do you know exactly? We were told it's "a matter of days only" and "we've given all the paperwork to the bank" few weeks ago.

I have relationships with many of the exchange owners, wallet makers, and bitcoin entrepreneurs: I asked.
phantomcircuit

Activity: 463
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 16, 2011, 10:09:57 PM

Intersango's SEPA account has been open this entire time.

And just FYI to quote the SEPA rulebook.

The Scheme ensures a MAXIMUM Execution Time of 3 Banking Business Days following
the date of acceptance.
Pontius

View Profile
December 19, 2011, 01:51:04 PM

Seems the Tradehill people lost their interest in bitcoin. At least by judging their activities lately...

Just did my first trade there. This site is not as comfortable as MtGox or Tradehill but as long they are the only ones offering SEPA I won't mind.
ultima

Activity: 96
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 19, 2011, 02:30:54 PM

www.bitstamp.net offers sepa transfers. There is not much liquidity, but I noticed that there are more buy orders than sell orders. If you want to sell bitcoins and withdraw to SEPA account, bitstamp is very good place to do it (you will probably get more for your bitcoins). If you want to buy bitcoins you will have to wait some time for someone to sell.

Take a look at their order book...

I have used the exchange several times and I had no problems with getting my money in and out (like I had with mtgox).
Technomage
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1056

Affordable Physical Bitcoins - Denarium.com

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2011, 03:20:29 PM

I don't know what people are talking about in this thread. Mt. Gox has had SEPA ever since the big update. It's only deposits so I do understand the problem if you are looking for ways to withdraw. They should be adding SEPA withdraw any day now though.

Denarium closing sale discounts now up to 43%! Check out our products from here!
ultima

Activity: 96
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 19, 2011, 03:44:26 PM

Mtgox offers SEPA deposits for verified accounts only.
phantomcircuit

Activity: 463
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 19, 2011, 08:50:40 PM

Seems the Tradehill people lost their interest in bitcoin. At least by judging their activities lately...

Just did my first trade there. This site is not as comfortable as MtGox or Tradehill but as long they are the only ones offering SEPA I won't mind.

Any suggestions?
Pontius

View Profile
December 20, 2011, 07:28:24 AM

Any suggestions?

As I don't want to hijack this thread I'll send you a PM.
Darren (TradeHill)

Activity: 7

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2011, 10:44:22 PM

Good news!  We had been awaiting physical receipt of the banking tools, which arrived today!  We have faxed receipt confirmation back to the bank, who will then enable the banking capabilities.  After some test transfers, we'll be opening the SEPA transfer method back up for Deposits and Withdrawals, prioritizing any pending requests in the system.  We understand the frustration, obviously this has taken much longer than the anticipated timeline.  However this option should be available in a matter of days!
BTCurious

Activity: 714
Merit: 504

^SEM img of Si wafer edge, scanned 2012-3-12.

View Profile
December 20, 2011, 11:01:17 PM

Watching

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: