Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 05:18:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: X-Cash [XCA] ONLY ! Mining Contract 12 hours @ 5.5-6 kH/sec / 9.99$  (Read 206 times)
stan_btc (OP)

Activity: 77
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2018, 12:51:37 PM

I'm selling my Cryptonight v7, powerhash for 12 hours only for X-Cash [XCA] mining for 9.99 $

After the payment, you just have to send me:
  - URL of mining pool / if you prefer specific /, otherwise I will use official XCA pool.
  - Your X-Cash wallet address, must look similar to this: XCA1RziEYzJa6gnVtsRLQq7vBgDUtYypqdd75hCyaS49Hu9zGPFyd5yQhRdd5s9JDMGeSLEnxar3uWM JoTiyobZX69tafx2DTc

Activation after payment cleared in Paypal! The only crypto to be mined:

Name: X-Cash
Ticker: XCA
Algo: Cryptonight (Monero v7)
Hash: 5.5-6 kH/sec

Once the purchase is completed, the buyer will receive a message stating an approximate start time and date.
After payment clears in PayPal, the buyer will be notified that mining has begun.
I am not responsible for anything the buyer mines. Coins will be sent to the worker name when the pool decides /pool payment interval/
The pool hashrate is not guaranteed to be equal to the miner hashrate. The only guarantee is the miner will run at least 5.5-6 kH/sec.
Miner run-time is guaranteed. I am not responsible for downtime caused by the pool.
Downtime such as power loss or network connection issues on my end will be compensated on an hour to hour basis /1 hour lost - 1 hour added/. I will add up to 30 minutes bonus if downtime is on my end.
I will notify the buyer of any issues. In case of any other issues, please message me and I will work to fix them asap.

Read careful:
I'm not responsible for wrong or unclear address sent! The miner is fully functional. Hashing in a cool, clean environment. The quicker the payment is provided the quicker the contract will start.
Providing mining details /pool, address/ in checkout will prevent further delays. An open contract can be extended. Send a message and terms can be negotiated.
There may be a time gap between the original purchase and the extension. If a different contract length is desired (longer/shorter), I can create a custom listing.

PM for more details.
stan_btc (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2018, 03:25:05 PM

depend on the pool and difficult but me personally - 500K - 600K coins
porroo

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 06:49:17 AM

I am interested. Allow newbies to send pm to you. Or pm me.
stan_btc (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2018, 01:41:54 PM
Last edit: August 28, 2018, 02:09:20 PM by stan_btc

I am interested. Allow newbies to send pm to you. Or pm me.

done, allowed
bs241

Activity: 63
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 01:51:29 PM

Interested if still available please PM
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: