Bitcoin Forum
July 07, 2024, 07:22:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: All you need to know about World’s first Crypto Commodity Trading  (Read 573 times)
BounderbyMAX

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 07:14:20 AM

cryptocurrency is a quite new thing for the world,  it his been very short time that it has been appeared but in this short time it has achieve a very good position in the market and you could knows about it very easily just by visiting  their web sites
Beimere

Activity: 66

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 07:20:50 AM

The eyes of the global media are now fixed in the crypto commodity training.It is very simple to collect and very useful for ongoing modern world.So, we have to keep the precious knowledge about the first crypto commodity trading.
ShutterTeeth

Activity: 78

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 09:58:43 AM

"Thanks for sharing this. I believe this venture has set a milestone to the new era of commodity trading. And it is inspiration for us to make use of crypto in various ways and earn from it
"
NZEXToken (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 11:03:41 AM

Is it? Please make us more enlightened about the project legitimacy and the people involved in it. I looked for it and searched but did not find any legit source to believe except the news of it as an industrial manufacturing established in 2008.

Yes we understand that, being an offline business establishment it isn't easy for us to make our online presence felt, but here's our site https://www.newzoneex.com/ it's still in the nascent stage of development.  This is our non-ICO site http://newzoneintertrade.com/aboutus.html

If you feel the need to get in touch please join our Telegram group with this link: https://t.me/joinchat/IVsUJEbLkpgOzYkdkxM0yg

NZEXToken (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 12:03:37 PM

I think one day we will see crypto commodity trading in large scale. People will find real life products in crypto market and investors will be more interested joining here. Thus the crypto market will be spread all over the world.

Yes, you are on the right track, and we need a trading platform to ease that. People need tangibility with Cryptocurrencies in their life. We are planning to do something different, something worthwhile, something for all of us
NZEXToken (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 01:53:12 PM

Commodity trading has great potentials and in the near future we will see it vastly. People will trade real life product and crypto market will be grown more. So I hope the future will be commodity trading.

Yes and we are happy to be the pioneers in the field. We already deal in Metal commodities such as Tin Ingots, Copper Cathodes etc. You will be glad to know that we happen to serve clients like GlencoreXstrata & Cargill.
rabia_laskor

Activity: 168

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2018, 07:25:22 PM

New Zone Intertrade FZE stated that they are planning to enter into energy and soft commodities trading. Now they are raising funds through ICO to create the Commodity Trading platform which. Hope that it will be more successful in the future.
NZEXToken (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 12:32:26 PM

Commodity trading is the best option for making the cryptomarket more strong and stable. It will take the market into the real world and connect more investors. We should increase commodity trading for the betterment of cryptomarket.

Yes ImpulseGhost, we feel that too and that’s why we wish to bridge the gap between commodities and cryptos. And we hope it proves to be as a solution.
nniecan001

Activity: 322
Merit: 21

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 12:34:36 PM

New Zone Intertrade FZE stated that they are planning to enter into energy and soft commodities trading. Now they are raising funds through ICO to create the Commodity Trading platform which. Hope that it will be more successful in the future.
Can you provide any useful link about that, it will be more better and credible if you have article to be with. This will bring more news on us, specially for those who are truly interested like me. Thanks in advance!
NZEXToken (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 12:43:35 PM

Can you provide any useful link about that, it will be more better and credible if you have article to be with. This will bring more news on us, specially for those who are truly interested like me. Thanks in advance!

Find the Blog Link.  Please Join Telegram for further updates
NZEXToken (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 01:30:02 PM

The project does not seem to be ready for the declaration as its website itself is under development till now. And I do not think this website is legit as well, something fishy I just smell. Someone make me clear, please.

Hi @BITcoinJuniorMB, we are really sorry about that, we are in the nascent stage of website building, we are figuring out to add the right stuff. Here’s the link of our non-ico site http://newzoneintertrade.com/ourclients.html
NZEXToken (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 02:07:12 PM

"For the most part, digital money exchanges are handled and finished by means of a blockchain arrange. Blockchains are intended to be decentralized, thus every PC associated with the system should effectively affirm the exchange before it's ready to be handled.
"

We aren’t building any ordinary exchange, we are trying to digitize commodity trading and give tangible aspects to cryptos. And completely agree with you about blockchain, even we will be using it as a public ledger for all our transactions
NZEXToken (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 09:22:00 AM

Commodity trading has great potential and in the near future we will see it widely. People will trade real life products and the crypto market will grow more. The project seems not ready for the declaration because the website itself is still in development until now. And I don't think this website is legitimate either, I smell something suspicious. Please make us more enlightened about the legitimacy of the project and the people involved in it. Please give me a clear one. I searched for it and searched but did not find any legit sources to trust
Hi Gloomyz, You are right our website is still going under a lot of tweaks. It’s being done as we speak. Meanwhile you can check our Non-ICO site

Word about the legitimacy
We have Cargill & Glencore Xstrata as our clients, and if you would kind enough to share your email Id we would happily share our PL statements and other financial statements that would help you understand our legitimacy. It would give us immense pleasure to do share that with you.  Let us know your thoughts!
NZEXToken (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 12:08:20 PM

"For the most part, digital money exchanges are handled and finished by means of a blockchain arrange. Blockchains are intended to be decentralized, thus every PC associated with the system should effectively affirm the exchange before it's ready to be handled.
"

We aren’t building any ordinary exchange, we are trying to digitize commodity trading and give tangible aspects to cryptos. And completely agree with you about blockchain, even we will be using it as a public ledger for all our transactions.
NZEXToken (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 12:17:46 PM

What keeps individuals coming, however, is the information that a fortunate couple of days may help recover a few misfortunes with recently discovered digital money.

The recently discovered digital money is going to change a lot of things, right from the centralized way of how things work and how opaque the entire system is, blockchain will help create a better tomorrow.
NZEXToken (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 12:20:16 PM

Thanks for sharing this. It helps me to know about the first commodity trading. It’s a very good news that FZE into trade furrous and Non ferrous metal. I think it will do very well because it has two major subsidy.

Thanks for the encouraging words @MeaglesMind, yes we have two subsidiaries in in singapore and Hong kong. It isn’t going to be easy but we are up for it Smiley We’ll be surely making commodity trading through cryptos a reality.
NZEXToken (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 12:28:38 PM

it is doing good day by day if you analysis past year market graph you will understand that. market data are says that it will complete their goal in 2018.

We’ll be working on the project and as per our roadmap things will fall into place by the end of the year! Here’s our roadmap for your reference!

NZEXToken (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 12:29:56 PM

you are right. it will be doing something good in 2018 if you are analysis past year market graph about it  you will understand that easily. it is also committed to perform better service.

Yes, 2018 will be a good year for all the traders, investors and of course  New Zone team
NZEXToken (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 12:31:16 PM

I think the future is crypto commodity trading. Because the more commodity trading will come, the more real life products will be involved on crypto market. Thus the number of investors will increase

Yes we believe so too, as cryptocurrency is always attached to the more intangible aspects of life, we wish to change that about New Zone tokens, as NZT will ease the trading of commodities with blockchain and cryptocurrencies.
NZEXToken (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 09:42:00 AM

I think that the market is still very young, there are risks, but in the future you can get a great chance of profit,and I believe that the future of this market, and I wish people to look at it, as those who comes now at low prices in the future will receive a great profit

True. The potential of commodity trading platform with cryptocurrency is high. Commodity trading margins are reducing and there is a lack of transparency especially in arbitrage. Blockchain is needed to sort out the industry and New Zone is the one to do it.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: