Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 05:12:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: US Presidential Candidate Taps Bitcoin and Ethereum  (Read 455 times)
GoldenShark

Activity: 83
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 01:29:43 PM

Financing of a political campaign in the past brought an impressive proportion of dialogue in light of indistinguishable game plans of donators, especially in the field of presidential fights.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Thatimber7

Activity: 43

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 01:39:29 PM

The involvement of the congressmen in the Crypto space was a great news and this is a hot cake for the Crypto space as well. This sort of news really energizes the people somehow involved in crypto space and it is more worthy when he is from America.
unusualfacts30

Activity: 1540
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 01:43:05 PM

It seems like We now have the first US presidential candidate who accepts Bitcoin and Ethereum, members of Congress revealing their crypto holdings.

Andrew Yang, the “Humanity First” candidate for president, is now accepting Bitcoin, Ethereum and all ERC20 tokens to help support his bid for the US presidency. Supporters can donate to the American entrepreneur’s campaign by following the link for Yang 2020.
https://dailyhodl.com/2018/07/25/us-presidential-candidate-taps-bitcoin-and-ethereum-as-donation-payment-options/

lol. I don't know how some people consider this a good news. They're asking for charity in eth, btc. not very different than people who ask for charity in bitcoin on ytube. at least latter delivers. might create fomo. not sure

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
.TheStandard.io.█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
syberwolfen

Activity: 790
Merit: 261

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 01:53:25 PM

This sort of news is just the foreplays of the establishment of the New World theory to me. A day is coming when there will be just one economy as well as a single money system to control the world. Cryptos are going to be that one.

As expected crypto currencies are going to set a mark, crypocurrencies are unstoppable and future. While block hain is a perfect vehicle for transactions I strongly believe it will go ahead.

Am I spamming? Report me!
Anzal RK

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 01:53:52 PM

I don't know it is a good information or bad information.
But, when US take a part in ceypto or Bitcoin and Ethereum, i think it is a good.
Us is a center of the world and when take a part in ceypto of course it is making a different in ceypto.
VeeraS

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 01:59:08 PM

It seems like We now have the first US presidential candidate who accepts Bitcoin and Ethereum, members of Congress revealing their crypto holdings.

Andrew Yang, the “Humanity First” candidate for president, is now accepting Bitcoin, Ethereum and all ERC20 tokens to help support his bid for the US presidency. Supporters can donate to the American entrepreneur’s campaign by following the link for Yang 2020.
https://dailyhodl.com/2018/07/25/us-presidential-candidate-taps-bitcoin-and-ethereum-as-donation-payment-options/

This is good, but I think this is aimed at the campaign, I'm not sure there are effects that will affect market turnover. do you agree that politics in America will bring about changes in crypto development?
eipeng

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 02:01:05 PM

What? Presidential candidate willing to accept btc and eth? looks like he's in this business! Imagine people donate by his campaign. It will help btc to known more, well this is not first but i hope that a lot of them emerge and accept btc just like we are.
Este

Activity: 50

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 02:05:35 PM

Yes it’s true information. As I know the US government will going to accept it very soon. Some US company already accept bitcoin. I think it’s a positive step take by the government.
arsenti

Activity: 90
Merit: 5

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 02:08:14 PM

This is good, but I think this is aimed at the campaign, I'm not sure there are effects that will affect market turnover. do you agree that politics in America will bring about changes in crypto development?

Wow, this is big. Someone who is a real progressive. Never heard about that candidate though. For sure a reason to support that candidate, if you are happy with his policy ideas. But it would be a change for America towards digitisation and the end of fiat.
kingzpro

Activity: 756
Merit: 13

DIFX - Digital Finacial Exchange

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 02:08:46 PM

That is just another example of crypto mass adoption, so the things is that crypto is massively being adooted and used all around the world in the background and soon this will be proven by massive bull run in the market due to massive demand of coins like btc and eth.

bfreetogo

Activity: 8

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 02:10:51 PM

this is a good start, soon they can also start accepting bills or taxes in cryptocurrencies
glorybtc

Activity: 165
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 02:11:35 PM

I think the news is good news for the Cryptoworld considering that US is the country with the largest amount of bitcoin investment, but be careful because it could be just political promises.
GoldenShark

Activity: 83

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 03:43:47 PM

"Legislators are beginning to understand the capability of bitcoin and different altcoins in governmental issues, yet the fundamental achievement will come after they understand the capability of the blockchain framework in itself in legislative issues.
"
BlackBoxRecords

Activity: 280
Merit: 15

Pool of Stake

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 03:58:38 PM

We've also had the following candidates for president:

A self proclaimed vampire
A man who wears a boot on his head
A white supremacist
A criminal

Anyone can apply to be a presidential candidate. It doesn't mean anything I'm afraid.

I believe that it is a great idea to promote crypto, he may even be getting some  donations for it, so is not a bad business for the right person. More hype is welcome.

█ ▌ We have created a Pool for Proof of Stake Blockchains  ▐ █
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ POOL OF STAKE ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
 ⮜⮜ LINKEDIN ⮞⮞ BITCOINTALK ⮞⮞ MEDIUM ⮞⮞ TWITTER ⮞⮞ FACEBOOK ⮞⮞ TELEGRAM ⮞⮞
CorneliaMarket

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 04:06:16 PM

This doubtlessly isn't the first occasion when that bitcoin utilize was raised as a subject of political exchange in the U.S. TheTokener officially provided details regarding the possibility of a previous U.S. presidential applicant Ron Paul that Cryptocurrencies could supplant US Dollar sooner rather than later.
QuebecBTT

Activity: 54

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 06:50:42 PM

As I know US government take different types of step to accept digital currency. Bitcoin plays a vital role here. Bitcoin gave different types of proposal to US government and we are very hopeful that the government will approve it soon.
Beimere

Activity: 66

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 07:05:02 PM

bitcoin and ethereum are more popular than before. people are increasing their investment. it will be doing something good in 2020 because it is more secure and reliable.
AltcoinsBattle

Activity: 537
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 07:14:14 PM

Of course, this can positively affect the popularity of these coins. But we must remember that this can only be an attempt to attract more electorate.

Brequir

Activity: 53

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 07:15:00 PM

This is really surprising news I must say. Now the crypto market will be backing the US president himself. It’s unbelievable. But I am really very interested to this campaign for 2020 election
RottenSteel

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 07:15:51 PM

it is amazing to crypto people. bitcoin and ethereum are more popular than before. it will be increasing their price and make more profit. people are interest to invest here. i am also interest to invest here.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: