Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 12:40:04 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Stellar Lumens is crazy  (Read 236 times)
RetiredPlanBTC

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 01:28:01 PM

Some of my friends already invested for stellar and as far as their opinion its more stable than other cryptocurrencies. It’s so secured and fast process to make payment also by using stellar.
CryptoSimmonds

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 01:54:02 PM

honestly speaking  i like stellar. their project is good and this is also user friendly and this is cheap, that is the main point.
Procopiogamscrypto

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 02:06:56 PM

Yes, I agree with the stellar and it's aggressiveness to maintain and develop more initiatives in response to the user's need. Crypto people especially the investors always watching the movement  of the project because they think that it has a potential in the future.
Ferris419

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 02:14:23 PM

Stellar is a platform that connects banks, payments systems, and people. Integrate to move money quickly, reliably, and at almost no cost.

The digital coin is positioned third among the most popular cryptocurrencies for Bitcoin IRA, which is a platform that amalgamates digital assets with retirement accounts of individuals. Besides, Shift Markets has entered into a partnership with Lightyear which will support the integration of the Stellar technology in the cryptocurrency market. "Stellar Lumens: the bull case"

How do you think Stellar?
XLM are good altcoin and are in the top 10 coinmarket. In the past, many people did not care about it, but in 2017 and 2018 people noticed the potential and development of XLM. Be sure in the next few years XLM will fall into the top 5 best altcoin

Bitcoin is gonna hit 100K usd
Bonheur

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2018, 02:20:35 PM

I still have some from the bull run.I supported stellar then İ support it now.It is a good coin for me.
Kupid002

Activity: 1036
Merit: 329

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 02:46:10 PM

Stellar is a platform that connects banks, payments systems, and people. Integrate to move money quickly, reliably, and at almost no cost.

The digital coin is positioned third among the most popular cryptocurrencies for Bitcoin IRA, which is a platform that amalgamates digital assets with retirement accounts of individuals. Besides, Shift Markets has entered into a partnership with Lightyear which will support the integration of the Stellar technology in the cryptocurrency market. "Stellar Lumens: the bull case"

XLM are good altcoin and are in the top 10 coinmarket. In the past, many people did not care about it, but in 2017 and 2018 people noticed the potential and development of XLM. Be sure in the next few years XLM will fall into the top 5 best altcoin

That's what I guess about the stellar lumens it will kick up and will surprise the people who did not care about it. XML are look like are having good potential because the team dev are working well to improve it.

░░░░░░▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
░░░░▄████████████████▄
░░▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
██████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
████████████████████████
░░▀████████████████████▀
░░░░▀████████████████▀
░░░░░░▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
.Defi for You.
defi.com.vn

Learn how to become your own bank and
implement a private investment strategy

▄▄                    ▄▄
█      Pawn | Sell     
           Services
      Buy   | Rent
     █
  ▀▀                    ▀▀

CodyAlfaridzi

Activity: 1708
Merit: 541

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 03:15:53 PM

Stellar (XRP) has been here since 2014 IIRC. While it is some kind of an achievement itself, I don't think they can make anything big in the crypto industry, just like most altcoins. Moving money quickly, reliably, and cheaply are not something to be proud of anymore. Almost any crypto does that kind of thing, even Bitcoin. When Bitcoin already does that, there's no need for alts.
MetalCoinMTC

Activity: 64

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 06:47:41 PM

Its pretty awesome for me because it’s a platform that connect the banks also the payment system. It also integrated money so quickly also reliably at no cost.
Akmal9603

Activity: 80

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 02:24:40 AM

I just want to say thank you XLM, from this XLM I can have a residential house. I bought XLM when the price was 300sat, and it was sold when the price touched 5k sat, in just a few months, I was able to get profit from XLM,  Kiss Kiss
robertsu

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 01:28:59 AM

Stellar it is a very good coin, to becomes in the forks, it's a have positively on cost. Stellar is very  good for using and fast for transfer, haven't  analogy almost.  I used also - it's a very perfect.
tsaroz
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1069

https://listfaucet.com

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2018, 01:35:17 AM

Stellar is slowly getting momentum. Hurt by a couple of hack events, stellar is gaining more and more clients in it's platform and with the trustline and internal exchange, It's better than ethereum for so many reasons. Though the compulsory funding for activation seems absurd at first, it comes with more perks eventually.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ Top 5 Crypto Faucets - Earn Crypto For Free! ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
1. VieFaucet  ♥♥♥  2. Earnbitmoon.club ♥♥♥ 3. Feyyora.top  ♥♥♥  4. Coinpayz.com ♥♥♥  5. Adbtc.top
⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏
ranz1123

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 01:37:25 AM

Stellar enables us  to build a great user experience while keeping  cost incredible low Infact Stellar cost per transaction is several magnitude lower than Ethereum and  processing time is just 2-3 seconds thats why i like this coin
creeps

Activity: 742
Merit: 144

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 01:41:28 AM

Stellar is slowly getting momentum. Hurt by a couple of hack events, stellar is gaining more and more clients in it's platform and with the trustline and internal exchange, It's better than ethereum for so many reasons. Though the compulsory funding for activation seems absurd at first, it comes with more perks eventually.
Yeah, this coin are now slowly gaining momentum in this market and more investors are now coming it with this coin. Though the price are still dump, I think the recovery will happen soon since Stellar continues to develop its technology and improve their current system, so for me the future with this coin is great. If you are trap on this coin, you have a better chance now to make profit just be patience.
bitwagega

Activity: 23

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 02:09:09 AM

Stellar is an altcoin that is very popular today. This coin managed to shift the position of its predecessor and was ranked 6th coinmarketcap. This is proof that Stellar must be taken into account by investors who want to invest.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: