Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 08:02:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Realtract is SCAM!!!  (Read 405 times)
stockman

Activity: 437
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2018, 07:17:20 PM

someone makes airdrop, but then you need to be careful, as well, in full disclosure fraudulent project should be detailed to study it

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
GoldOrBTC

Activity: 78

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 07:25:58 PM

This is crazy. It’s really very hard to surf on the crypto communities. So many options and opportunities but so many troubles as well. The ways this systems hampers us are very discouraging
Beity

Activity: 111

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 08:00:30 PM

These days it is really difficult to trust any platform whether it’s big or small. From fake ICOs to these kinds of unwanted platform all are trying to peeking into people privacy. That is very shameful
RetiredPlanBTC

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 10:08:51 AM

We have to be more conscious about these kinds of platform. Thanks for sharing the information with us. It will increase people awareness. I hope more secured platforms rise and evaluates these filthy platforms
TravelMug

Activity: 2632
Merit: 833

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 10:13:54 AM

Hey

They claim that they airdrop all of their tokens with simple social tasks. (Each of the first 30,000 participants will receive 15,000 RET in this round)

But as soon as you enter their website https://realtract.network !! God!! Just open the task manager and see what happens to your CPU!
They are attacking people's devices for mining and I think everyone should know about and mark them as scammers

If this is the case then I suggest you open a scam accusations against this project here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=83.0. And if you can include a screenshot, like before and after of your task manager window so that we can see what's going on. And many members will be aware of that suspicious airdrops or shall I say scammers.

But thanks anyways for giving us a fair warning, I'm not clicking that link, Lol.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
sufiasyl

Activity: 434

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2018, 11:47:26 PM

Is there any way to mark and remove scam ICO and scammers from the crypto world and  ICO. If it's will be able to remove then it will be a sustainable platform for all investor who is interested in that.
spacedis

Activity: 100
Merit: 3

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 11:52:08 PM

Wow! That's pretty scary that they are using your CPU just by browsing their website. I wonder what they are doing with all that power? Seems like a scam but an interesting strategy to me. Mark them as a scam if you can.

Genesisnetwork.io │ P2P Payment Ecosystem │ POW-MNs
Solution for businesses & e-commerce
Fair Launch │ Airdrops & Bounties
Wicked Sick

Activity: 293
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 08:04:09 PM

Hey

They claim that they airdrop all of their tokens with simple social tasks. (Each of the first 30,000 participants will receive 15,000 RET in this round)

But as soon as you enter their website https://realtract.network !! God!! Just open the task manager and see what happens to your CPU!
They are attacking people's devices for mining and I think everyone should know about and mark them as scammers

Thank you for spreading this, there are way too many scams coming out in the market right now and so many people are using the mask of icos to carry out their dirty deeds. This what we should all be doing if we want to eliminate the scams as much as possible, when you see that a project is a scam, you should always spread the world so everyone can know what they are dealing with.

GaryCynthia

Activity: 294

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 07:51:00 AM

It's very bad news to those investors who invest on realtract and it's will be reason for losing many investors interest to invest on ICO. So if it will be able mark scammers and keep them away from crypto world.         
Freyacrescent

Activity: 33

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 07:55:23 AM

Yes, Realtract is a scam. Everyone should be careful in investing in projects.
gredisgold88

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 08:04:14 AM

Hey

we all know tricks like that, even most gambling sites also use visitors to mine, we just need to install the extension to prevent that from happening.
zxl912157

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 08:26:15 AM

Thank you, friend, because with this thread I know what is a website that makes people poor.
Maybe it's better that you become a late hero than you become a thief from the website ... keep spirit, I'm standing here supporting you!
Fileiro

Activity: 134
Merit: 10

quarkchain.io

View Profile
July 04, 2019, 09:04:56 AM

RET up 244% in USD today. 196% in BTC.

Just an fyi. 😉
Novatech8

Activity: 700
Merit: 27

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile
July 04, 2019, 09:16:54 AM

Its another form of getting your PC hijacked for cruel mining purposes ,its good you are able to detect this cos so many others won't be able to ,this days you can't trust all airdrops you came across

RigMaster

Activity: 28

View Profile
July 07, 2019, 12:35:17 PM

Up 3400% this month?!
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: