Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 11:23:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Wind Mine  (Read 213 times)
Sionsak

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 07:02:41 PM

its market value are probable. it will do something good. it has better chance to prove itself. its economy flowchart are good. it will take a good position in 2018.
Beimere

Activity: 66

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 07:09:30 PM

you are right its economy flowchart are very good. it will do something good in next year. its work plan are so nice. its future are more probable.
CodiepieBCT

Activity: 202

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 07:18:23 PM

i am agree with you. it has more chance to do something good. if its provide better service than it will get top position. it future are bright. its economy flowchart are good.
LuckyHarriet

Activity: 103

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 06:32:06 AM

it is good that you are having all the market recent updates ,which is very good move to have progress on the market but we haven't found any review about this topic cause it is still not that much famouse yet so hopefully we will able to get more updates about it soon
fourplealise

Activity: 184

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 06:43:04 AM

well it is not a very popular thing of this market and because of that reason I don't have much knowledge about it but as far I know it basically a wind system which some how relate with mining , if we wait bit longer then we will able to have more information about it
CryptoSimmonds

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 07:13:20 AM

I appreciate you concern and I am glad you are asking for our opinions but I am really sorry to say that I haven't heard about it much so I suggest you to check the officially web of crypto currency hopefully you will get your necessaries information over there
kulsuma

Activity: 476

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2018, 02:16:44 AM

There are many crypto project. Wind Mine is one of them. There are many things required for the project to done. It needs to develop the project and make more efficient to make it usable.
Talat10gu

Activity: 279
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 10:28:31 AM

Your ideas is so great, I have never though about mining in this case, especially about wind mining which has so good predictions and I think it is promising doing.

Hammonds

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 02:29:50 AM

I saw on the website that you linked it was not registered in the Netherlands for the WindMine project, why?
Because to my knowledge that the Dutch Country is a lot of its windmills, that is definitely one destination with the project that you are handling.
Chachacoin17

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 01:01:37 PM

It can also be attributed to such projects, the project of Pavel Durov, who wants to solve the problem of transaction cost and transaction speed. I think his project is very promising. But when it will appear so far no one knows, but I think that by the end of 2019 we will see it for sure.

The transaction would always matter to the speed you undertake all along. Their are might problems that affect the status and and the standing of the project but that could be part of success either failed one. Their are a lot of promising project that cannot give the exact one but can give the best.
jardine

Activity: 679
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 05:12:36 PM

THE PROBLEM
The main problem facing the cryptocurrency community today is that mining operations are using a huge amount of electricity in order to meet the mining needs of the various currency users. If we consider that coins such as BitCoin are only passing 7 transactions a second and newer coins process transactions at a much higher rate, the demand for electricity will become unsustainable within the next few years. However for the sake of decentralization many coins still consider POW (proof of work) as a worthwhile solution in order to deliver all true blockchain qualities to the coin users.

As national governments have shown a reluctance to switch to renewable energy, this means that most of the mining operations are still being powered by older, fossil fuels. Everyone knows the major downfalls of using fossil fuels including the general damage to the environment through both their mining and burning to generate energy and the lasting impact that this will have on our world if it is not changed.

However, despite all of the facts, it is estimated that only 22% of all energy (globally) will be from renewable sources according to the International Energy Association. This was also decided before the more mainstream adoption of cryptocurrency mining and its commercialization.
Electricity is used by cryptocurrency mining operations in two main ways. The  rst is by powering the actual GPU units and ASIC miners themselves. As the GPU units and ASIC miners are being used 24 hours a day, they generate a large amount of heat through their operations. This means that they need to be cooled in order ensure that they continue working. If a GPU’s temperature passed a key point, it will destroy the hardware, rendering it useless. Therefore the facilities that house these mining operations are required to be temperature controlled to ensure functionality of the mining hardware within them.

THE WINDMINE PROJECT

The WindMine project will have three main parts to it. The  rst part is to acquire a wind farm in Northern Europe (already completed). The second part is to deploy mining facilities utilizing latest available mining technologies allowing individuals to lease mining power/hashrate directly from the company to generate income. The third part is to sell excess electricity directly back to European districts to assist with energy shortages.
THE THREE PARTS TO THE WINDMINE PROJECT

1) Develop wind farms across Northern and North Eastern Europe within the European Union.
2) Allow individuals to lease mining power/hashrate directly from the company to generate income.
3) Sell the excess electricity generated by the wind farm to domestic regions within the European Union.

https://www.windmine.com

The problem you described (wasting energy on mining) can be solved very easily - switching blockchain
to the PoS (Proof of Stake) consensus. Proof of Work is just one of the possible type of consensus and -
as you see - not the best.

BITCOINTALKTELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOK ●  DISCORD
  SEDO POW TOKEN    DOCUMENT MANAGEMENT SYSTEM BASED  ON BLOCKCHAIN
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: