Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 06:57:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [Selling] Full Member Account including Email account. (ESCROW ACCEPTED)  (Read 161 times)
mrFuzz (OP)

Activity: 15
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 05:25:22 PM

Another account for sale!

Description: The account was made in late 2017 the account has 300+ posts 120+ activity and 100 merits. No any feedbacks, no loans and didn't involve in any illegal stuffs.

The email is included

Reason for selling: I do have 5 Bitcointalk accounts and I don't have time to manage this one. (Since it's the lowest member I have.)

Price: 0.02 BTC

ESCROW: yes as long as you pay for the fees. And should have a reputation in the forum.

If you want proofs I will send it to you directly (to avoid complications)  Please send to me directly your telegram if interested and i will contact you.
mrFuzz (OP)

Activity: 15
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 10:37:33 AM

Bump! Still looking for buyer, if you're interested and if you want to view the account please send me directly your telegram ID in order to avoid complications and to have a private discussion.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: