Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 10:55:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: The dramatic fall of BitcoinCash  (Read 121 times)
AlexTF.CCN (OP)

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 05:40:05 PM

Bitcoin Cash is experiencing quite the downfall after reports surfaced implying that only a few wallets hold the majority of BCH. More on Bitcoin This Week: https://cryptocoin.news/videos/bitcoin-this-week-bitcoin-cash-sees-dramatic-fall-e-toro-sponsors-football-clubs-with-btc-and-more-19474/

Is kinda like Ripple owning it all isn't it?
Coinworld98

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 06:05:05 PM

Bitcoin Cash is experiencing quite the downfall after reports surfaced implying that only a few wallets hold the majority of BCH. More on Bitcoin This Week: https://cryptocoin.news/videos/bitcoin-this-week-bitcoin-cash-sees-dramatic-fall-e-toro-sponsors-football-clubs-with-btc-and-more-19474/

Is kinda like Ripple owning it all isn't it?
Bitcoin cash is not the only cryptocurrency experiencing the current downfall. It is a general something that is happening in the whole market. Once the market recovers, Bitcoin cash will also recover.
Awesomus Maximus

Activity: 392
Merit: 66

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 08:52:44 PM

This is nothing new and spectacular. People who are serious about investing in BCH know about this concentration of coins in a couple of wallets. Those coins are untouchable, or the bitcoin cash catastrophe is imminent  The current downfall is not surprising to me. BCH is the most significant bitcoin fork, but even that will not be enough to avoid the fate of all forks, which is eventually going to zero.
doolittle

Activity: 340
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 09:08:49 PM

I wouldn't say it's a dramatic fall. Perhaps we are with you so show that everyone is now panicked began to sell coins. Someone's buying them. Don't believe what the media says, it's a way of manipulating people.
ansi

Activity: 882
Merit: 254

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 09:17:58 PM

To be fair, it's not dramatic to BCH only, the whole crypto is screwed, only BTC manage to get itself together since it's still the king.
Look at ETH for example, or any other kind of crypto or alts, they are the same , having major 90% drop from their ATH.

I don't like BCH, never did, cuz these forks seem not to solve anything major that's isn't solved already in BTC.
satgoldan

Activity: 602
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 09:22:35 PM

BCH Hardfork has already happened, do not worry about such networks. They will regulate themselves like a free market (hello libertarianism).
P.S. Ripple does not provide for hardfork (or softfork), it's not a blockchain, LOOL

─────────────── IMO Ecosystem ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
[ TELEGRAM ] J O I N U S [ TWITTER ]
SaepulMT

Activity: 699
Merit: 55

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 09:29:41 PM

I think it's normal when crypto prices fall dramatically, including with the fall in the BCH price, there's no need to be exaggerated, this month alcoint is experiencing a price decline, now hoping that next month there will be more crypto prices up until the end of the year I'm sure alcoint prices will increase sharply.
reactorjuno

Activity: 322
Merit: 43

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 02:31:35 AM

Other altcoins are also in a red zone. BCH has managed to stay at $530 zone, not too bad for a token like that. Although I do not have BCH, I like using it in fund movement instead of ETH.
Agree, to be honest I find the fall of Ethereum much more worrying as for me Ethereum always had a huge potential, and to see it down like it is at the moment is just sad.
And you could say Bitcoin Cash is more or less a scam (at least that's what many have been arguing since the beginning) while Ethereum always was a big project with real vision.

Bitcoin Cash may recover actually as soon as the market finds some good dynamic again, but Ethereum I am not so sure, it has been disappointing for a while now.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: