Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 04:35:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Soon we would not need banks  (Read 3662 times)
innov

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 01:12:00 PM

"soon" ist probably a longer while, but I believe it will definitely happen. However, something similar to a bank will come up in the crypto world I imagine.. Similar, but better.  Wink

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
charlemagne_15

Activity: 357
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 02:21:46 PM

The Ceo of Bitcoin cash recently stated that soon people wouldn't be needing banks anymore.Does it mean the world is going crypto soon or he is just bluffing.

In the perspective of mine, banks will never be ignored. We will still need the banks in the future although there is a rising in cryptocurrency. Most of the people still want to secure they money in a vault. Physical money is still a must. I think cryptocurrency is just an alternate of fiat currency. I mean, the banks and cryptocurrency can co-exists. There is no need for the banks to get rid so we still need the banks because it is more stable than crypto.

PTON PRE-SALE Live    █████████████     FORESTING     █████████████  PARTICIPATE NOW!
█████ next-generation social media service based on blockchain technology   ██████
 █ ██ █  ● Twitter ● Facebook ● Youtube ● Telegram [EN] ● Telegram [KOR] ● Medium  █ ██ █ 
gesdan

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 02:31:51 PM

the bank is the main cor in the country, i think all country need a central bank, and if they don't have a central bank the economy if the country can't work fluently so i think that bank can't disappear

Stervyatnik

Activity: 249
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 03:08:10 PM
Merited by foserfox (1)

A bank is a third person, which only complicates the whole process of transferring or receiving money between people.  With this, a significant commission is charged for their services.  Everyone understands that this is what banks do to themselves a certain profit.  But with the advent of crypto currency, such commercial companies lose their value in the financial world.  Who needs these inconveniences when transferring funds?  Why complicate your life, pay extra money and wait for a long translation time, if you can just solve everything with the help of digital currencies ...
 Such a state of affairs is understood by all the banking organizations of the world, which were so much in demand in the past.  Now their need is quietly going to second place, as more people are beginning to understand what crypto currency is and what advantages it gives.  And this is a big problem for banks, as this will make them incapable of further existence, due to their gradual exclusion from the financial system.  In connection with such financial freedom from the banking system, the leaders of various commercial organizations will continue to tell people through various sources of paid media that the crypto currency is a bubble that will soon burst.  That all this is a deception and a conspiracy.  However, already now there is a lot of evidence that the top guiding echelons of banks continue to unnoticedly buy up the crypto currency and keep it in their caches.  This is done, of course, in order to increase investment.  And this is worth thinking about ... Therefore, I am quite confident that the banks in the near future will leave the stage!
Joyawan13

Activity: 910

elysian.finance

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 03:14:29 PM

the bank is the main cor in the country, i think all country need a central bank, and if they don't have a central bank the economy if the country can't work fluently so i think that bank can't disappear
Yes, I also think that banks are still very much needed, even though now we can use bitcoin transactions, but the central bank is still needed in every country, so in my opinion banks will always be needed, and not everyone can make transactions using money crypto.

jirene21

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

BookiePro.Fun - The World's Betting Exchange

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 03:15:49 PM

The Ceo of Bitcoin cash recently stated that soon people wouldn't be needing banks anymore.Does it mean the world is going crypto soon or he is just bluffing.
Yeah, we can say that the bitcoin users does not need banks to hold their money because bitcoin users have their own money banks like online wallet, the problem is not all of us are using bitcoin so that there are still people that will continuously depending on wallet.

Wish 107.5

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 03:16:35 PM

I think we will still need banks in the future because banks are already with us for a long period of time. Thus, bitcoin and banks are going to be a source of profit to us.
Harrisonimo

Activity: 490
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 03:22:00 PM

Seeing is believing! As a matter of fact, until the cryptocurrency is being fully adopted by the government, a lot of the purposes of the altcoins won't be fulfilled. This can happen later on but it will come with a serious revolution.
devil jin

Activity: 150

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 03:22:15 PM

That will be merely impossible to happen because not all types of people around the world is capable for adaptation since we all do have different scenarios in life to adjust ourselves into that innovation in terms of currency. Many people are still relying into cash and not just that, many also do benefit on the services provided by banks such as purchasing loans and other services that the banks wish to provide sustaining its consumers needs and wants.

cc80aa

Activity: 182

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 03:25:06 PM

I dont think so in the future will let us u out in the coming years how bitcoin will developed more.It will be happened in the future.
jpnl0006

Activity: 480
Merit: 4

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 03:44:11 PM

I do agree with the this fact that banks will soon go extinct and this will be as a result of change that is going viral,technology is taking over the world and people are adapting but it will wont be happening soon thanks
Vincemanam21

Activity: 79

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 03:50:09 PM

For me it will took a very very long time for banks to exit the finance world, because many people nowadays are not yet satisfied or knowledgeable about crytography . And many business will be affected when banks will not exist but I know because of our growing technology all the banks will be digitalize, we will just use internet for transactions and many stuff.
bitcoindusts

Activity: 1050
Merit: 269

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 03:54:29 PM

No. I'm of the opinion that banks still play an integrate part in the financial system of every economy. Without banks, the economy can't normally operate. The function of crypto isn't the same as that of banks. Banks make capital move from surplus to deficit, cryptos can't do that.

Siding your point, banks do play a vital and financial role in the system of economy.

Though evidently true that bitcoin can operate without a bank in between, banks will be around until unless governments decides to accept bitcoin  as a legal tender with full backing of the governing authorities.

Additionaly, as long as the government is happy with the centralized power banks gave them, i think banks are here to stay. And we too can expect that a year from now, we will start seeing banks embrace cryptocurrency too.
Friskaadew

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 04:02:00 PM

I am a little less agree with your opinion, because in my opinion we still need a bank to insert money in physical form, such as banknotes and metal, we cannot just entrust our btc in a wallet with a high level of hack risk plus the bank has management and better security
jaydenbox

Activity: 78

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 04:03:22 PM

Its obvious that he is going to say that, but is that going to become a reality? Soon? How long is soon? It sounds too good to be true, it might be true sometime, but right now? It sounds just like a good dream, but I hope that his words become true.
Ngajim

Activity: 279
Merit: 13

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 04:09:28 PM

I don't think it will be soon, it must be need to some time because I don't think they don't need central bank.
it will be happend in the future but we all dont know when this will happend.
ghosong

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 04:09:47 PM

It is very difficult if the bank is removed from the system. because most banks around the world support the economic growth of a country. but cryptocurrency will become a bank when they are widely used in the world. Maybe some banks will evolve, banks will use blockchain technology, continue to work with cryptocurrency.
vfrcbv91

Activity: 337
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 04:12:55 PM

I think it was that the banking system in the world is going through bad times. People's trust in banks is falling, and cryptocurrencies are the only alternative now.
iram3130
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1010

ITSMYNE 🚀 Talk NFTs, Trade NFTs 🚀

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 04:24:04 PM

If crypto and decentralization comes into picture completely then banks will just turn into crypto exchanges and may try to hold their customers.

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███   

██████████

██████   

███████████

███████████████   

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
cetald

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2018, 04:30:03 PM

Whatever money there is in the world - fiat or crypto, banks will always be. I am sure that full decentralization is impossible. Most people need centralization.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: