Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 04:04:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Soon we would not need banks  (Read 3662 times)
SuprmanLuvHandl

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 09:56:04 AM

I see people are moving to block chain technology and investing with bitcoins. I my self move to block chain and closed my all banks account they're charge me too much and ask me to pay tax after every transaction

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Saripondso

Activity: 35

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 10:02:59 AM

Together with the advantages of bitcoin transaction, I believe that we will not need banks in the future
Robertqueen2

Activity: 826
Merit: 523

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 10:15:42 AM

with the advent of the blockchain technology and cryptocurrency, this will put an end to traditional banks as the world demands more speed and transparency regarding transactions.

Vermouth07

Activity: 31
Merit: 3

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 11:24:48 AM

The Ceo of Bitcoin cash recently stated that soon people wouldn't be needing banks anymore.Does it mean the world is going crypto soon or he is just bluffing.
I think it's kind of impossible, since btc is volatile not all people would think of it as safe to convert their money to. So physical money would still exist by means so banks too. And also beggars wouldn't be able to use this since they dont have any device to do so. With all this I think people who use crypto will increase that's for sure but totally ending the means of banks and physical money I think its impossible.
CoinEraser
Legendary

Activity: 1988
Merit: 1718

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 11:58:55 AM

The Ceo of Bitcoin cash recently stated that soon people wouldn't be needing banks anymore.Does it mean the world is going crypto soon or he is just bluffing.

He is just bluffing. It is a myth in the crypto world that crypto will displace banks in the future. Banks will just start using crypto at some point and unfortunately many people are already waiting to hand over their crypto coins to the banks. Even though I can't figure out why they want to do it. Maybe you could push banks back through crypto, but only if all people participate and manage their crypto coins themselves, but that won't happen. Therefore we will have also in the future banks and they use crypto and fiat money. Besides, banks have so much power and influence that you can't displace them so easily. Unfortunately, you have to get used to the idea that we banks don't just get rid of.  Sad
Mainman08

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 02:41:25 PM

Banks are well establish in our society. And many people are putting their money in the banks for the safety of their money. So i think he is just bluffing. Banks will not fall easily.

East2011

Activity: 454
Merit: 10

"Reserve Your Ledger at GYMLEDGER.COM"

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 02:45:16 PM

I don't think so. Banks is still the best place for our money. And i don't think banks will let their business be gone. Banks will still remain for a long time.

Sonata.ai   ●●   The only cryptocurrency exchange you will ever need
──────────      │█│     JOIN WHITELIST     │█│      ──────────
WHITEPAPER   ●   FACEBOOK   ●   TWITTER   ●   LINKEDIN   ●   TELEGRAM   ●   MEDIUM   ●   ANN THREAD
hirngespenst

Activity: 812
Merit: 114

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 03:00:14 PM

I think we always need banks! Because Banks and Cryptocurrencies are not same in work and purpose! We work on the crypto platform, earn money from it and we save our cash on banks! So, we need both. Every country supports the banking sector but some big countries denied to accept cryptocurrency!   

[   B E S T   C H A N G E   ]      Best Rates For Exchanging Cryptocurrency
●              ►              Buy bitcoin with credit card  ✓              ◄              ●
FACEBOOK                TWITTER                INSTAGRAM                TELEGRAM
dimiinx

Activity: 355
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 03:02:33 PM

In my opinion. he just bluffed. in this world the role of banking is very important and becomes one of the economic centers and financial transactions. so that the bank will not suffer from our lives at any time even though the crypto currency has dominated digital transactions. and everyone has relied on the bank to store assets and the bank has also helped provide business capital loans to all who need it.
Thats right, the bank system has been deeply embedded in the economy of the community. bank not just a place to save money, but bigger than that, many people work in banks, many people are dependent on borrowing funds at banks, many people profit by saving money in banks and other things..
not we don't need a whole bank, there are still many things in the banking that we have to follow related to the storage of personal assets or other transactions even though we have used bitcoint as one of our transaction modes, and in any economic development we will definitely find a bank where we feel safe for the daily process
ESCN

Activity: 21

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 03:11:31 PM

This is a great discussion,  and ur right that there is no use of bank when it is replaced by cryptocurrency bcoz it is a, new technology as no one has seen
joebrook

Activity: 644
Merit: 259

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 03:22:01 PM

I think we always need banks! Because Banks and Cryptocurrencies are not same in work and purpose! We work on the crypto platform, earn money from it and we save our cash on banks! So, we need both. Every country supports the banking sector but some big countries denied to accept cryptocurrency!   
We are always going to need banks because there is going to be a central bank in every country in the world.  Even we we all start using digital currencies in the world,  there will still be need for banks in the world.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
edsnowangel

Activity: 280
Merit: 39

Citowise-Developing Crypotpayment Infrastructure

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2018, 05:04:22 PM

We are always going to need banks because there is going to be a central bank in every country in the world.  Even we we all start using digital currencies in the world,  there will still be need for banks in the world.

definitely agree with you sir/mam the use of bank i think mainly to connect the country because every country has a central bank where they can manage the country portfolio.

sd
Volkan_Tom

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 05:12:54 PM

I think that banks will continue to exist in the form of interactive applications. Now in order to use the services of the bank will not need to go to a real place. Everything will exist on the Internet.
Crypto one

Activity: 221
Merit: 5

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 05:14:46 PM

Banks are not going anywhere, anytime soon. Banks will still be needed in the future. People will need a middle man, to hold there money and to loan money from. Banks will still be there in 10 years or in 100 years.
You local bank must likely close all its branches in the years to come, first they will keep there ATM, but over time they will fait away also, to a future where everything are cashless.
Yurkov

Activity: 1463
Merit: 265

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 05:19:26 PM

I think that banks will continue to exist in the form of interactive applications. Now in order to use the services of the bank will not need to go to a real place. Everything will exist on the Internet.
For me banks will need to exist cause not everyone know and is able to use internet, there are lots of older people who will always take banks and this place to store their money rather than internet.

davit putra
Copper Member

Activity: 409

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 05:29:16 PM

I think you are wrong if you don't need a bank, the bank will still exist and you will still need a bank. Although crypto is increasingly popular in the future, it will not be able to eliminate banks.

hohaitiepd

Activity: 31

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 05:38:31 PM

We won't need a bank until crypto currency can deal with high fee transaction , low TPS, security issue, there is no reason for human to use bank when they have more convenient way
Hira1995
Copper Member

Activity: 42
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 06:11:06 PM

Yes, I believe that one day we will not need any bank. Because now most of the financial transactions are in digital mode.
Huntler1993

Activity: 462
Merit: 13

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 06:32:55 PM

Seriously Smiley, well i don't think so. What believe in is when crypto is embraced by all the services rendered by the banks and other financial services will also change to suite that of the people.
jpnl0005

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 06:36:59 PM

Would be very happy about this but am not sure this is happening anytime soon most countries have not heard about crypto some countries are still fighting it and others are working with it this to me would really really take a whole lot of time to happen
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: