Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 11:50:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The one blockchain platform that everyone is overlooking.  (Read 175 times)
bitcoin carpenter (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 06:55:08 PM

There is one platform that i have been interested in for years that seems to go under the radar all the time.

Waves.

For two years now, it has been under constant development.
From having one of the fastest on chain tx times, to having one of the most used decentralized exchanges.
It hax allowed me to make many assets for fun or business useassets for almost no cost, and has many simple to use smart contracts being tested on its testnet.

Not to mention the tether it is creating with a full business related blockchain (Vostok) in the pipeline for large entities to have all these tools at their disposal in a centralized controlled environment.

Waves is becomung the only tool need for blockchain development.

If your not actively using the technology behind your crypto investment,

IT IS A SCAM!!!!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
3x1t

Activity: 233
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 08:07:58 AM
Last edit: August 31, 2018, 08:41:54 AM by 3x1t

Blockchain is very nice platform which has given so many oppotunities for people to be smarter and to earn money on their knowledge, I support this one so much because it is very useful doing to be here and to work with such great platform which will be alve even after us.
stealth.money

Activity: 561
Merit: 255

Going stealthy

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 08:28:48 AM

One thing I can tell you, everyone claim to be the best platform even the copycat ones, this might not apply to Waves but would give you some idea.

aleksnutis

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 08:33:02 AM

There is one platform that i have been interested in for years that seems to go under the radar all the time.

Waves.

For two years now, it has been under constant development.
From having one of the fastest on chain tx times, to having one of the most used decentralized exchanges.
It hax allowed me to make many assets for fun or business useassets for almost no cost, and has many simple to use smart contracts being tested on its testnet.

Not to mention the tether it is creating with a full business related blockchain (Vostok) in the pipeline for large entities to have all these tools at their disposal in a centralized controlled environment.

Waves is becomung the only tool need for blockchain development.

I think the waves are a promising platform, so I have a few coins of waves in my portfolio. Now the market has a lot of competitors among the platforms and this is good, because every participant will try to break out into the leaders.
platinov_and

Activity: 364
Merit: 110

SPOKKZ

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 04:08:54 PM

Waves is a good and popular platform used by many people. With this wonderful platform, we can create our own tokens. Now, this platform has a lot of competitors and I wonder how this platform will evolve in the future.

────────  SPOKKZ  ────────  
A COMMUNITY-POWERED FILM & TV BLOCKCHAIN ECOSYSTEM
────────  Twitter ⬝  Telegram ⬝   Facebook ⬝  Linkedin ⬝  Medium   ──────── Join Pre-Sale
Slimztee

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 04:21:49 PM

Not a lot of hype has been around the Waves platform after their ICO. But it's absolute true to what the OP has said. It has one of the fastest on-chain transaction speed in the space right now. It's definitely a gem under the sheaths
invincible49

Activity: 565
Merit: 268

Remember who u are, what u are & who you represent

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 04:33:51 PM

I am a big admirer of the whole Waves project, especially their DEX is really an attractive one with lots of benefits. At the beginning of this year, I thought there would be a lot more people using Waves platform and Waves blockchain to launch their projects but thus far it has not happened. Waves team may in need of a good marketing strategy to let people know more about their blockchain's development and Waves DEX.  

tttuida

Activity: 107
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 09:15:28 AM

There are not so many really reliable platforms and blockchain has a lot of pluses thank to its specialities and features in common, I hope it will be use by giants later.
bitcoin carpenter (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 03:45:15 AM

Waves is a good and popular platform used by many people. With this wonderful platform, we can create our own tokens. Now, this platform has a lot of competitors and I wonder how this platform will evolve in the future.

I think smart contracts with their own language RIDE will be released to the public on tuesday/wednesday.

After that its vostok and full turkng ckmplete contracts with language rideon

If your not actively using the technology behind your crypto investment,

IT IS A SCAM!!!!
BitImpact

Activity: 21

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2018, 04:48:15 AM

Well it's no wonder that old coins are being overlooked, especially now since it's the ERC-20 token hype.

New blockchain are coming from everywhere. One day there's ziliqa, the next there's wanchain, than there's icon, etc.

Not only old blockchain platforms are being overlooked, but old coins are also. Coins such as MaidSafe, Omni etc.
Psec
Copper Member

Activity: 140

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 05:28:30 AM

Wave blockchain is cool and I even prefer it to Ethereum blockchain but I think the marketing of the platform needs more improvement before they can take over from Ethereum
leavolnhals

Activity: 770
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 05:30:40 AM

I dont think it is the only and most unique altcoin in the Crypto market. The Waves index is just one of the normal altcoins. EOS is a demon in this market and it will be the symbol of Cryptocurrency in the future.

qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 05:39:44 AM

I forgot about WAVES. I only have 4 waves but I remember when it first came out how excited everyone was back then. I used to own several hundred but I sold them at the time but maybe I might consider buying a few more while the price is still fairly low. I think now is the time to ride some waves and buy up cheap coins if you can afford it. It's such a shame I don't have any spare fiat at the moment to buy up some coins for the future. My portfolio is on life support and I am not ready at all for the next bull run sigh, what a shame lol. I hope waves gathers some momentum as it is a pretty decent blockchain project.

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
jfederkins

Activity: 296

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 01:42:47 PM

This platform is the key to the future and this technology will be used all over the world even in poor countries but it will be done later with the development during the long time.
juliyett

Activity: 166

“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 11:38:22 AM

I don't evelie in this platform at all. Where are really serious characteristics? I don't see suitable ones for me so I will not use it now and in the future as well.

||   ICONIQ HOLDING   ||
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem, Powered by the ICNQ Token
CreamIce

Activity: 126

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 12:02:27 PM

One reason why I really like this platform. Everyone is so helping and share their genuine experiences. Had it not been for the advice and suggestions here, I would have definitely called it quits long time back.
Byzantium101

Activity: 249
Merit: 13

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 12:24:00 PM

Everyone I know that has gone into waves has come out of it with very little gain and tired of the many scams that run around this chain. The main problem is that it is very cheap to launch a token and there´s little control over it.

Adrin

Activity: 294

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 02:50:07 PM

In This online platform Now a days Blockchain is a new technology even most of the company and bank support blockchain technology. Everyone search for good result in blockchain technology so people always try to use and understand this new technology for his project and any kind of bank. Lots of bank starts useing blockchain technology because they know it is a very update and very easy to use so everyone try to use this platform.
kingzpro

Activity: 756
Merit: 13

DIFX - Digital Finacial Exchange

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 04:57:19 PM

Well im holding around 30 waves from over a year but my inveetment in waves does not seem to be going anywhere uptill now, i think waves is a good project but it is definitely not performing according to its potential, im sure team will deliver top notch service and innovative products soon i personally want waves to grow to 100 atleast.

ImHash

Activity: 924
Merit: 506

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 05:59:21 PM

What can be done by Waves? It can be used to create tokens, Totally useless tokens with no application/utility. That is exactly what other coins like it are doing, They are not good for anything, It was a good and fun coin at some point, But it's not now.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: