Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 11:36:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Invest in ICO this time, yes or no?  (Read 6102 times)
lordmick

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 07:25:41 PM

In the current conditions of falling market and age of scam ICOs, investing in any ICO will be too risky. Of course you can carefully study ICO, I which you are going to participate and you will even get profit. But it will be happy very seldom. So it is better to trade. I think you will be able to earn more in this market through opening short positions.
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
guillot1ne

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

www.icovo.co/

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 07:37:20 PM

If you really had so many scams with your investment, and you don't know how to choose good campaign, you should to work with strongest and more stable crypto in market.

trofim21

Activity: 658
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 07:37:26 PM
Last edit: October 04, 2018, 07:50:41 PM by trofim21

many no longer believe in cryptocurrency, and they stop making money on it and no longer invest in promising startups, because they believe that the market will not grow, but I think that ICO has a future, and there are many good companies that will make profit of one of these projects @swachhcoin. The project will pay people for their trash. At the moment there is a 12,5% bonus, you can buy coins by the end of October. I advise you to see the project.
Gogi134156

Activity: 224

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 07:38:56 PM

I am most interested in the level of liquidity, the potential level! And also, the minimum base capitalization of the coin!  Wink
jayc89

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 07:39:10 PM

If you really had so many scams with your investment, and you don't know how to choose good campaign, you should to work with strongest and more stable crypto in market.
He should invest in the coins that been out for longer than 2 years because most coins after that is not worth knowing.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
kriptosan797

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 06:35:44 AM

ICO today is the best way to invest,but it is necessary to seriously approach the choice of the company for investment, it will give a chance to make a profit in the future.
aileen393332xe5157

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 06:43:10 AM

Investment in ICO is still an investment channel that gives investors the opportunity to make a lot of money in a short time. But the current problem ICO market a lot of fraud. Therefore, researching and selecting ICOs is very important. Study and select potential ICOs for investment. At the same time, the competition of the projects are strong. This also means that new projects need some time to assert themselves. ICO is the best way for them. During that time, ICO investment will give investors a good chance.
fordsons

Activity: 92
Merit: 3

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 07:27:38 AM

now there are some ICO good bro. i see a lot of people in my company invest and and get money. but if you choose a wrong ICO maybe it's a scams
It is right that there are some good ICOs and you can get big money from its investment. I never take double risks in investment in ICOs. Cryptocurrency investment is risk itself and now if I invest my money in ICO, t will be another risk. Although it will be an authentic project but not guaranteed. Risk in risk is very dangerous for your secure future.
Aroma92

Activity: 336

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 07:37:04 AM

ICO is undergoing not the best of times. Many companies after the ICO delay the release of coins to the exchange, so that the price does not fall immediately after the exchange. I believe that this is correct, it is better to wait for a bullish trend.

imusify  ❰  Award-Winning Blockchain Music Platform  ❱  Presale starts Mar 1
DiscordProduct DemoO3 Wallet :: Get Whitelisted 
Whitepaper  ❰  ANNFacebookTwitterTelegramRedditMediumGitHubYouTubeLinkedIN  ❱  Explainer Video
dongyi17

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

FRX: Ferocious Alpha

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 07:44:44 AM

You can invest anytime in ICO, provided your sure of it, legit and in good condition, good timing also is the key, if the ico does not reach its soft cap or its target so is your money, you can invest as much as you are afford to lose, if you're not sure of your action better not to, wait and check first before going into investment.

modmalaney

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 08:21:36 AM

an investment in time this will could be dangerous when only selecting for any ICO without analysis. Trust me the scam is pretty much in the ICO in this time and if you want to produce in the ICO is not the most should be able to vote. much consideration as in the team and also a good concept to at least be able to generate investment in ICO.
CaptainKid

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 08:35:03 AM

Despite the poor market conditions, new projects are still being created and bounty campaigns are underway, although not many succeed. But I am sure that the market will recover sooner or later and the situation will improve in all directions and investors will invest in projects.
d3nz

Activity: 1274
Merit: 264

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 08:39:28 AM

Don't invest on ICO today since you will just lose your money and blame their company that they are scam don't me and idi*t.

If you know what you're doing then stay away from investing on an ICO and just buy that altcoins that already on the market and will make you a lot of profit.
btsjungkook

Activity: 333
Merit: 15

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 08:47:02 AM

Yes. Now is a good time to invest in good ICO  Wink
But you have to do your own research very carefully before you will decide to take part in any crowdsale ;>
There are some helpfull sites and tools - don't hesitate to use it!
xiaoY

Activity: 448
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 08:49:55 AM

I don't think it is a good time to invest in ICO. We need to wait for the adjustment of this market, at least until the previous false ICO disappears. Otherwise we can't stop the fraudster, we need to wait for the new ICO rules now.

Terrmit

Activity: 413

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 08:50:31 AM

Yes, the time has come for a long time. The only thing you need to choose a quality company. Now there are many interesting projects that have collected hard cap. May be successful after the release.

△ M!R△CLE TELE (https://miracletele.com/) ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY ▐
BTCedgar

Activity: 134

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 08:53:13 AM

My answer to your question is yes and that is if you can find a reliable one. Getting a good ICO is difficult nowadays because of scam but there are still good ICOs out there if you can do thorough check. Alternatively, you can go for the project already listed on the exchange and trading.
nonik

Activity: 367

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 08:53:54 AM

the choice to invest in the ICO or not all depends on how we deal with the current crypto market situation, indeed what happens cannot be as wrong as we blame it on one side, only in my opinion when deciding on investment is definitely the profit sought, so make a choice the right one, learn a lot from experience and of course if you know a lot about crypto you certainly know which investment has good future prospects.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
▬ xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase ▬
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
cathat

Activity: 264

TEMCO

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 09:00:46 AM

If will be a good project so after this investors to see this and keep a project. Of course a price will go on not very fast in the high but when will be a start growth market then coin ICO will be can higher than another.

▀▄▀  T E M C O ~ Supply Chain Powered by Bitcoin Network, RSK ▀▄▀
  Officially Supported by RSK, TLDR Capital and Korea Investment Partners (KIP). 
Website   ★   Facebook   ★   Twitter   ★   Telegram   ★   Medium   ★   Reddit
Baimovic

Activity: 1210

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 09:11:26 AM

Yes, the time has come for a long time. The only thing you need to choose a quality company. Now there are many interesting projects that have collected hard cap. May be successful after the release.
Yes, I see there are many successful projects but there are also many projects that fail so you still have to be vigilant if you want to invest in ICOs. You must be careful in choosing it, do not rush to make decisions immediately and do not be easily trusted by ratings because it does not guarantee.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: