Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 09:25:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ETH ready to bounce back?  (Read 135921 times)
lllaqpt

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 06, 2019, 07:08:34 AM

Found some technical analysis taken on ethereum and with the report, it is looking real good as it seems ETH has prepared to take on the train and prove itself once more that it is th king of alts. Well, lets hope the TA becomes real and we see our dearly ETH come up once again.
Due to what is interesting, give me an example of a real improvement. I do not see, fork is a distraction and a decrease in capitalization. So slowly dying off.

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
────────  Facebook Twitter ♦  Telegram ♦  Blog ♦  Bitcointalk   ────────

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
maxreish

Activity: 1330
Merit: 326

View Profile
February 06, 2019, 08:03:51 AM
Last edit: February 10, 2019, 02:47:15 PM by maxreish

Year 2019  has already started, and many people are interested in what is going on ethereum price. A lot of people who own ethereum have already given their comments about the cost of ethereum this year. But the only thing I can say, keep calm and wait for it patiently.
Cnut237
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1277

View Profile
February 06, 2019, 08:19:09 AM

Yes, 2019 hasn't been great so far. ETH I'm sure will recover though. We will wait and see if Constantinople has any effect when it goes live. Appreciate that much of any effect is already priced in, but there could be another shift when it takes effect as this does mark a significant development.

Tukang Becak

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 06, 2019, 10:41:49 AM

I think so, ethereum is a big coin and supported by hundreds of tokens that are already available in various markets, ethereum always has a big surprise to skyrocket so that it becomes the most worthy coin to buy.
OrangeII

Activity: 2072
Merit: 503

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
February 06, 2019, 11:18:20 AM

I think so, ethereum is a big coin and supported by hundreds of tokens that are already available in various markets, ethereum always has a big surprise to skyrocket so that it becomes the most worthy coin to buy.
I think there is currently no sign of that. however, I feel that within a few months, or in the near future, ETH is ready to do that. well, at the moment the market situation is pretty bad, but I'm sure, when the price of the bitcoin pump, it will be a bounce back time for ETH.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

bitcoin31

Activity: 1834
Merit: 523

View Profile
February 06, 2019, 12:43:38 PM
Last edit: February 07, 2019, 12:47:43 PM by bitcoin31

Ethereum is really go back to the highest price but now maybe need some time to up because those people need to convince again to purchase ethereum coin because some of investor of ethereum leave but incase they will not back they still have chance because we still new investor.
adamlillian

Activity: 459
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 06, 2019, 12:58:01 PM

Found some technical analysis taken on ethereum and with the report, it is looking real good as it seems ETH has prepared to take on the train and prove itself once more that it is th king of alts. Well, lets hope the TA becomes real and we see our dearly ETH come up once again.
I have no conflicting opinions about this because it is too true. ETH will never lose to XRP and it will soon regain its second place.
ETH has always been trusted and co-operated by the crypto investor community for a long time. Their team has never disappointed us because its price is always at the best level. This time its price is low because it has been affected by the recession.
This is an opportunity to buy ETH at a cheap price and we won't be able to get a better chance than that. i'm really sure about that.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
joshy23

Activity: 1078
Merit: 256

View Profile
February 06, 2019, 01:11:32 PM

I have no conflicting opinions about this because it is too true. ETH will never lose to XRP and it will soon regain its second place.
ETH has always been trusted and co-operated by the crypto investor community for a long time. Their team has never disappointed us because its price is always at the best level. This time its price is low because it has been affected by the recession.
This is an opportunity to buy ETH at a cheap price and we won't be able to get a better chance than that. i'm really sure about that.
Knowing that the value still relied with how bitcoin works, this needs to be consider and also with what your statement is concerned everything is
down, recessions or corrections still making the bearish market to extend, chances for believers to buy more and wait till the real bounce back
happen and make new height.
doycku

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 06, 2019, 06:16:11 PM

I also think that ethereal will return the second place in the cryptocurrency market. But we still have to wait for the renewal of Constantinople at the end of February. the command is already at the completion of all stages of the update, something must affect the scaling of the block chain. Expected very good results.
Fedrey

Activity: 644
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 06, 2019, 09:24:19 PM

I also think that ethereal will return the second place in the cryptocurrency market. But we still have to wait for the renewal of Constantinople at the end of February. the command is already at the completion of all stages of the update, something must affect the scaling of the block chain. Expected very good results.
The fact is that the constant postponement of the update since October 2018 to February 2019, negatively affects the atmosphere around the development of ethereum and its future prospects. Although I hope that this was happening specifically to improve the security of the block chain.
poldanmig

Activity: 1372
Merit: 275

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 03:20:12 AM

Not only Etherum I believe every coin will bounce back
Even bitcoin is bouncing back

And Etherum has been steady of late with good movements
Also Etherum should go towards 1000$ by the end of the year
no one can and know for sure the development of any coin crypto currency and in my opinion you are one of the investors who have confidence and patience with crypto currencies and in my opinion the development of crypto currencies depends on the investor itself

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████     ▀███▀     ███          █████▀▀       ▀█████████    ███████████████████         ▀██████    ████████         ▀█████    ████
████      ▀█▀      ███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄████████      ██████████████████    ▄▄▄    ████      ███████    ▄▄▄    ████    ████
████               ███    ▀▀▀▀▀████    ████▀▀▀▀▀██████   ██   █████████████████    ███▀   ███   ██   ██████    ███▀   ████    ████
████    █▄   ▄█    ███    ▄▄▄▄▄████    ████▄▄   █████   ▀▀▀▀   ████████████████         ▄███   ▀▀▀▀   █████         ▄█████    ████
████    ██▄ ▄██    ███    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████    ▀▀▀▀    ████            ███████████████    ████████            ████    █▄   ▀█████    ████
████    ███████    ███          █████▄▄       ▄████    ▄████▄    ██████████████    ███████    ▄████▄    ███    ███▄   ▀███    ████
█████████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀████▀▀██▀▀██▀▀▀████▀▀█████
█████▄  ███  ██  █  ▄▄ ██   █████
██████▄ ▀█  ▄█  ██▄  ▀██  █▄ ████
███████▄   ▄█▀ ▄█▀▀▀  █▀     ▀███
████████▄▄▄██▄▄███▄▄▄██▄▄███▄▄███
██████████████████████████████
███████████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀███
████▀▀                ▀▀█   ██
███ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ █ ███
███ █ ▄▄ █ █ ▄▄ █ █ ▄▄ █ █ ███
███ █ ▄▀ █ █ ▄▀ █ █ ▄▀ █ ▀ ███
███ █▄▄▄▄█ █▄▄▄▄█ █▄▄▄▄█   ███
███                      ▄████
███  ██████████████████  █████
███                      █████

9000+ SLOTS 
█████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▄  ▀▀████████
█████▀ ▄███▄ ▄███▄ ██████
████▀▄▄ ██▀▀ ▀▀██ ▄▄▀████
████ ▀ ▄▄ ▄███▄ ▄▄ ▀ ████
████ ████ ▀███▀ ████ ████
████▄ ███▀ ▄▄▄ ▀███ ▄████
█████▄ ▄▄ █████ ▄▄ ▄█████
███████▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄███████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
.PLAY NOW.
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
cercitolga4545

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 12:36:20 PM

Ethereum cannot recover. Update calendars disrupted. Binance has a new plan. Ensuring ICO participation with Bnb can further lose Ethereum's popularity.
toast

Activity: 1582
Merit: 253

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 04:31:44 PM

Ethereum is really go back to the highest price but now maybe need some time to up because those people need to convince again to purchase ethereum coin because some of investor of ethereum leave but incase they will not back they still have chance because we still new investor.
of course because ethereum coins are very strong coins and many use and trust them as long-term coins that are very promising the results of their profits. so I'm sure this year ethereum will definitely rise again

1xBit.com TICKET RUSH
                                       ▄██▄▄
    ▄▄▄▀▀█████▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄    ▄███████▄
  ▄▀      ▀█▀      ▀▄        ▄█████████████████▄
 ██▌       █       ▐██      ▄████████████████▀▀██
████▄▄   ▄▄█▄▄   ▄▄████   ▄████████████████▀████
██▀   ▀▀███████▀▀   ▀██▄▄██████████████▀▀███▄▄██
█        █████        ██████████████▀██████▀▀ ▄▀
█       █     █       ███████████▀▀███▀▀▀▀▄▀▀
 █▄▄▄▄▄▀       ▀▄▄▄▄█████████████▀▀
  ▀████▄       ▄███████████████▀▀
    ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄███████████████
               ████████▀▀
               ▀█▄▄▀ ▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
BET ON
WORLD CUP &
COLLECT TICKETS!
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
TAKE PART
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
ckorbba

Activity: 672
Merit: 144

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 09:55:11 PM

of course because ethereum coins are very strong coins and many use and trust them as long-term coins that are very promising the results of their profits. so I'm sure this year ethereum will definitely rise again
I think that the ethereal will very quickly resume their positions and will occupy a leadership position in the cryptocurrency market. First of all, this will be the result of the completion of the last update cycle, which will also lead the block chain to scaling and attract even more investors.
^BuTcH^

Activity: 671
Merit: 103

Moni

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2019, 10:59:53 PM

Man, I've picked up ethereum for 102 $ with 11x leverage and now I am just into game.
I wait for a good pump and probably I will increase my portfolio very soon!

generous

Activity: 938
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 08, 2019, 12:00:43 AM

We'll see what happened ethereum this year and most importantly we must remain optimistic that ethereum will rise and we must remain patient first

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
rodel caling

Activity: 952
Merit: 104

View Profile
February 08, 2019, 12:01:09 AM

Man, I've picked up ethereum for 102 $ with 11x leverage and now I am just into game.
I wait for a good pump and probably I will increase my portfolio very soon!

yeah picked up ethereum for long term holding positively gives better earnings the key of this is  patience with strong brave heart increasing i also strongly believes that get good benefits soon.
Dragonrage201

Activity: 630
Merit: 110

View Profile
February 08, 2019, 01:27:57 AM

ETH has held $100 support and started moving back up. Hopefully next move up takes it towards $200 if the fork happens smoothly.
Seeker#9

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 08, 2019, 10:36:25 AM

Ethereum's hardfork this month may push its price up for short term but I believe it will go up again next year for another update called serenity. There must be enough support for the ethereum price to bounce back,  otherwise, it will going to decline again in the coming days.
Cnut237
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1277

View Profile
February 08, 2019, 11:07:43 AM

I don't generally trust technical analysis on crypto as markets are often too thin and so very volatile.
Looking at ETH in particular, I think it will follow BTCs lead in price, and it will be BTC that leads any recovery.
ETH I do think is a very solid project with a great future, but I don't see it bouncing up independently of the rest of the market anytime soon.

Pages: « 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  

Jump to: