Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 06:27:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ETH ready to bounce back?  (Read 135921 times)
setancredit3

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 11:58:34 AM

if in my opinion for future developments Eth will rise again, because I see its development from day to day has begun to rise again in price, maybe I am for now many people who can not stand it anymore, so many people have left, but I still believe that Eth will again rise for the future.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
arienna23

Activity: 221
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 02:50:21 PM

Found some technical analysis taken on ethereum and with the report, it is looking real good as it seems ETH has prepared to take on the train and prove itself once more that it is th king of alts. Well, lets hope the TA becomes real and we see our dearly ETH come up once again.
I also think that there will be an upcoming uptrend for Ethereum and also other altcoin this last quarter of the year. Few months ago the market is in a bearish state and I believe that this year is not always in bearish market.
bananadence

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

Blockchain Powered Clinical Trial Management

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 03:05:16 PM

Already there are a lot of doubts on the fact that ethereum will be able to return or even to overcome the maximum. My wons in general the last days with network of air of a malfunction constantly.

Zeke_23

Activity: 868
Merit: 333

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 03:17:45 PM

Found some technical analysis taken on ethereum and with the report, it is looking real good as it seems ETH has prepared to take on the train and prove itself once more that it is th king of alts. Well, lets hope the TA becomes real and we see our dearly ETH come up once again.
every crypto in the market will bounce back, not only ethereum, even bitcoin and any top altcoins might increase their value. we just have to be patient and something good will happen to the market for sure.

AMEPAY
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
│▌
AME TRADE HERE
▄██████▄ ▀██████▄
█████████  ▀█████
███████▀     ▀███
██████▀  ▄█▄  ▀██
██████▄  ▀█▀  ▄██
███████▄     ▄███
█████████  ▄█████
▀██████▀ ▄██████▀
AME TRADE HERE
   ▐███▄
   ████▌
▐██████████▄
████████████
 ████▌  █████
▐████  ▄████
██████████▀
 ▀█████▀▀
▐│
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
blckhawk

Activity: 1498
Merit: 327

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 03:22:11 PM

It seems biased. Well, how would you see others down below right? But it seems you are quite confident to your thoughts toward ethereum status. High hopes for it to happen. I just wondering what sort of or what kind of analysis you did measure that you have ended up having those kind of conclusion, and based on your statement I just kind of feel the strong sense of grasp on your claim, that it made me think that this will gonna happen. Can't wait for it to see it though.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
jamota

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 03:23:48 PM

Nor do I think that now he can separate himself from the general trend. EH is a very promising coin, but you should not rely solely on technical analysis.
usawa0

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 11:25:24 PM

I also believe in the ETH! This is the most promising coin to date. I invest all my free funds
darkphoenix2610

Activity: 679
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 11:32:09 PM

Not this time it would bounce back in the mid of October or early November they get support more support and resistance I guess it was depends on adoption of it base on my TA ethereum would down again and get support in a lower value so better to wait until it was happen another down trend before the bull happen.
Marbela2018

Activity: 113

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2018, 11:32:58 PM

I agree with you mate. Currently TA, ethereum is showing a bullish position again. My hope is that ethereum can exceed the price in January 2018.
luckydevil2021

Activity: 98

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 11:35:10 PM

I don't believe in analysts very much, because there are more times they fail than they succeed, and when they succeed they did it in very obvious things that anyone could have predicted, said this, I also agree that ETH will soon improve, it is simply a very good currency and doesn't deserve to stay at this very low price for a long time, as a precaution I already bought a little more than I had.
Betheng

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 11:36:56 PM

It's good news to all of us if its true. Its been a while that ethereum is in deep crash. So we are all waiting until the ethereum will recover from this mess. We all have patience until the end of the year that everything will go back to its perfect state. The state the we are all waiting for. Five months to go and we will harvest what we all doing for the past months. We hope that when ethereum bounce back it will reach its maximum potential. So it really worth the wait.
rahul7timt
Copper Member

Activity: 322

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 11:38:33 PM

Eth will be bouncing back that is for sure I am just waiting for the time when it will be back . Definitely it will break ath soon and will create a new ath that will be double of the previous ath.q
suzanogbomo

Activity: 154

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2018, 11:38:51 PM

Ethereum is kind of finding it difficult to break above the 300$ resistance even when bitcoin on the other hand has shown significant prIce movement. I am sure if bitcoin moves further, ethereum will break the resistance and things will eventually return to normal, i mean against bitcoin value, not just USD
Rayver26

Activity: 266

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 11:49:24 PM

I hope so it will bounce back so that everybody happy specially those who invested and have their Ethereum. Though many speculation about why Ethereum is falling,I believed it will bounce back but maybe not this time. Let's hope and be positive that it will bounce back as soon as possible.
Sasha88x

Activity: 156

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 11:57:48 PM

Etherium will certainly return, but provided that Bitcoin will return to their positions. Without the growth of bitcoin there is no growth of altcoins
Caelanpelley

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 11:59:16 PM

Right. After recovering from the difficult period, ETH recovered. The ethereum market is becoming more vibrant. The price of ethereum is rising sharply.
Jiyens3

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 12:22:04 AM

The good news about block reward reduction increases the upward probability, some traders are pessimistic about it, but as the total market is recovering, Ether should go up soon.

you seem not to know the basic rules of the markets.

If you have so many coins that are not being sold, it doesn't matter if you reduce the amount of coins created, there still be too much coins that noone wants to buy and the price will remain low.

The only thing the reduction will do is destroy miners.
indeed to Ethereum no need to doubt again. the increase in development undertaken capable of carrying Ethereum to experience a much faster growth. It is very efficient to evoke the Ethereum again became the main coin of very able to count on in the future. so it is great to have and made it the main coin Ethereum.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
vallarit11

Activity: 137

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 02:02:01 AM

I think i agree with you, we have same vision on ethereum that will comeover btc and prove it to the investors.
xdboys1

Activity: 121

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 02:02:37 AM

eth are rising and making a name on crypto but cant replace the father of cryptocurrency the bitcoin.
Tahir460pk

Activity: 308
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2018, 02:06:10 AM

Ethereum makes his position very strong with his promising team work but few weeks back ethereum drop down, no doubts about bitcoin thats a founder member but ethereum also a solid position but as predictions ethereum bouncing back.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
WHITEPAPER | BOUNTY | ANN THREAD
www.gigtricks.io
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  

Jump to: