Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 07:58:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: If bitcoin goes to under regulation, what will happen? Share your opinion!  (Read 1528 times)
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 08:33:57 AM

I don't know why people are waiting for the SEC Announcement!
Its about the rise of the bitcoin's price.
Do you think bitcoin needs regulations?
No, bitcoin is good even without regulations but on the other hand, we need it for adoption.
SEC will be rejecting cryptocurrency continuously! But still, we are waiting for the SEC Announcement in September. Where SEC already rejected cryptocurrency a few days ago!
They rejected few of it days ago but they said they are reviewing those rejections and I'm also not too positive with the remaining one.
I really can't imagine what will happen if bitcoin goes to the under regulations! The government will take bitcoin's control, bitcoin will lose its anonymity? What will happen actually? Please share your opinion.
They will regulate the transactions but they can't modify bitcoin itself.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Vilianms

Activity: 134
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 08:35:43 AM

Bitcoin cannot be regulated. The ICO can be regulated. Bitcoin will never be regulated, so you don't have to worry.
Ilmiyati

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 08:41:22 AM

if Bitcoin is below the standard price, especially after ETFs, there will be massive dumping, and after that there will be a very large Bullrun. that has happened in the past year. then we all have to be aware of this. but at the moment I see Bitcoin prices starting to strengthen slightly
True Vozer

Activity: 128

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 08:44:05 AM

I think Bitcoin can't go under regulation because no one can control it. Bitcoin is anonymous and we can't know who is having how many BTC. They can only know when we sell Bitcoin to get cash through centralized exchanges.
Idrisu

Activity: 924
Merit: 260

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 08:57:52 AM

If bitcoin go under regulations it will definitely going to affect bitcoin in many ways especially through taxation and control.  Governments cannot adopt cryptocurrencies because it is not taxation and that is why they are banning it.  Once bitcoin is regulated government's will centralized it and have full control of it.
Awoben

Activity: 236
Merit: 3

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 09:07:28 AM

Bitcoin going under regulation will definitely be a bad news,  but it can't be fully regulated caused it's not traced to a single country,  transaction from fait can be easily regulated and control so also the launch of new project,  but not bitcoin. 
chejibadan

Activity: 85

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 09:11:09 AM

I don't know why people are waiting for the SEC Announcement! Do you think bitcoin needs regulations? SEC will be rejecting cryptocurrency continuously! But still, we are waiting for the SEC Announcement in September. Where SEC already rejected cryptocurrency a few days ago!

I really can't imagine what will happen if bitcoin goes to the under regulations! The government will take bitcoin's control, bitcoin will lose its anonymity? What will happen actually? Please share your opinion.

Thank You
I don't think regulation will let Bitcoin lose its anonymous function. The current situation is precisely because Bitcoin is not well regulated. So the government needs a more effective way to implement it. And I think that once Bitcoin is regulated, it is definitely a big plus. This means the government's recognition, once the government approves, then the market's expansion rate will rise rapidly.
Octc76

Activity: 275

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 09:16:26 AM

I don't know why people are waiting for the SEC Announcement! Do you think bitcoin needs regulations? SEC will be rejecting cryptocurrency continuously! But still, we are waiting for the SEC Announcement in September. Where SEC already rejected cryptocurrency a few days ago!

Thank You
for now, everyone's belief in the existence of bitcoin is one of the most important things in the crypto world generally.
and if indeed the government has taken control of bitcoin, I don't think that will happen. the government will only make regulations related to bitcoin. and bitcoin anonymity will be maintained by bitcoin holders.
BogdanGFTP

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 09:22:13 AM

Bitcoin is one of the best instruments for gray or black operations and because of its decentralization it is better than using offshore schemes. US government can force other countries to inform their about bank accounts of any person but it can not regulate decentralized cryptocurrency (there are many ways to circumvent their prohibitions).
saganpav

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

SPOKKZ

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 09:44:18 AM

There are also positive moments from bitcoin control by the government. For example, it's BTC's support by state banks and wealthy investors who will not be afraid of their contributions.

✦ ────────  SPOKKZ  ──────── ✦
A COMMUNITY-POWERED FILM & TV BLOCKCHAIN ECOSYSTEM
✦ ────────  Twitter ⬝  Telegram ⬝   Facebook ⬝  Linkedin ⬝  Medium   ──────── ✦ Join Pre-Sale
lizardbtc

Activity: 448
Merit: 109

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 09:46:48 AM

Thank You

You still don't understand core principles of crypto and that is that NOBODY can take or control the money from you. Thats right so even with rregulations if you want to hold your money with private key that you own you should be fine as nobody has the right to cotrol your money then. Regulation is good as it could potentially boost the trust with people about crypto as there are many people that believe that crypto is used on only to buy drugs and all sorts of shady things that people might think of.
avonka

Activity: 512

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 01:26:49 PM

The Crypto space needs some regulations as without it is a chaos and we cannot expect mass adoption and institutional money to come in without regulations. Crypto will never be fully regulated as it is impossible to be done.
bitcoinposts

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 01:34:05 PM

Bitcoin cant be regulated to the full extent it can only be used formed some guidelines only Bitcoin is decentralized no government can ever stop completely so bitcoin as currency free from all
humber1

Activity: 26

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 01:50:24 PM

If Bitcoin is regulated, I think this is a good thing. This is good for the development of Bitcoin. Bitcoin will become more and more standardized.
knuckey

Activity: 1260
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 02:15:52 PM

The SEC will not regulate anything and the government everywhere cannot ban the use of bitcoin. Even if the SEC approves the ETF, then that does not mean that btc can be regulated by the SEC, but all businesses are related to btc.
CoinsOrDie

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 02:20:16 PM

Thank You
SEC has rejected all ETFs. But they issued a statement that would test and make a different decision. And to me personally this market and bitcoin do not need the existence of ETF, the ETF has no effect on this market and the market will continue to grow without the SEC approving the ETF.

Endank

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 03:24:04 AM

In my opinion, that won't happen. Because if possible they might have done it now. I believe blockchain will be more popular in the future and maybe the government will be involved in it. But I think Bitcoin and a lot of Altcoin will still be what they are today, because maybe the market really wants it.
criticoflife

Activity: 353
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 10:10:58 PM

nothing will happen to me either way. i already have a network of people i met off localbitcoins over the years that buy/sell in cash so the more they regulate it the more people like me will just go underground. The blockchain was never meant to be regulated or anything like what is going on nowadays. Keep your freedom people!

T O W E R B E E      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS       [ CRYPTOEXCHANGE TowerX ]
▬        ICO  >  on our exchange TowerX        ▬
FACEBOOK           MEDIUM           TWITTER           LINKEDIN           REDDIT           TELEGRAM
Sharingjoy

Activity: 130
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 12:20:20 PM

I don't think this will help bitcoin goes to another all time high. Bitcoin really needs mass adoptions to increase more demand and rise the price not this regulations.
victory.lil

Activity: 490

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 12:26:07 PM

I think that there will be a lot of new billionaires who used to buy BTC a long time ago, but seriously, I think that crypto currencies can change the world for the better, especially when the price of bitcoin is about $ 100,000
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: