Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 06:26:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: If bitcoin goes to under regulation, what will happen? Share your opinion!  (Read 1528 times)
artemdubina88

Activity: 322
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 12:51:03 PM

I think that this will not happen because the idea was in anonymity and bitcoin can only be traced to the address but no one knows who exactly sends bitcoins from this address.
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
leviathon

Activity: 392
Merit: 13

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 04:42:06 AM

If it goes under regulation then we would have a better market, we would have less manipulation and insider trading, these things can be made punishable by law just like with the stock market. Regulation is what can bring back any iota of sense into the market. The prices will be way more stable and we would have less brutal price dips.
Kaller

Activity: 752
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 04:41:45 AM

Less market manipulation, less insider trading, one person can no longer sway the entire market in their favor just because they have the money to do so, the average investor will be protected and they would not have t worry about irregular market movements anymore which will be good for everyone involved in it. it would be better
herurist

Activity: 1680
Merit: 259

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 04:48:44 AM

I don't know why people are waiting for the SEC Announcement! Do you think bitcoin needs regulations? SEC will be rejecting cryptocurrency continuously! But still, we are waiting for the SEC Announcement in September. Where SEC already rejected cryptocurrency a few days ago!

I really can't imagine what will happen if bitcoin goes to the under regulations! The government will take bitcoin's control, bitcoin will lose its anonymity? What will happen actually? Please share your opinion.

Thank You

Government can take anything they want to keep macro & micro economic running, but depend on what and how give impact into market is long discussion. Regulation is good but most of them only for people with power and money not like us. We just follower not leader, accept it as risk is better.

███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
Alpha0One1

Activity: 588
Merit: 107

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 04:55:45 AM

Crypto wild, wild west will be gone once FULL regulations steps in.
I think, some regulations are needed to prevent scam, but not entirely like the equities, commodities and bond market.
I still prefer some anonymity in the crypto space. Grin
Mpamaegbu
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1208

Once a man, twice a child!

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 05:06:41 AM

I really can't imagine what will happen if bitcoin goes to the under regulations! The government will take bitcoin's control, bitcoin will lose its anonymity? What will happen actually? Please share your opinion.

Thank You
I think what most people want is a regulation around the ICOs and getting the KYC strictly adhered to in order to control scams around it, not the government intervention as to control cryptocurrency. Any attempt to control cryptocurrency will inadvertently retrogress to what Satoshi Nakamoto set out to avoid from the onset.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Shreek

Activity: 476
Merit: 112

IDENA.IO - Proof-Of-Person Blockchain

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 05:10:29 AM

at least if Bitcoin is legalized by the state, it allows all nations of the country to get an easy way to buy Bitcoin
that way, the existence of Bitcoin will become very popular and also the altcoin will follow a positive trend
at least with the regulation, we can have BTC safely and the prices are well controlled

alexberezov

Activity: 462
Merit: 290

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 09:18:38 AM

at least if Bitcoin is legalized by the state, it allows all nations of the country to get an easy way to buy Bitcoin
that way, the existence of Bitcoin will become very popular and also the altcoin will follow a positive trend
at least with the regulation, we can have BTC safely and the prices are well controlled
I do not think that Bitcoin can come under regulation. Its idea was that no regulation is needed. In my point of view it gives people freedom.
jhache

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 05:25:44 AM

I don't think much would happen, the market would most likely stay the way that it is, there would just be more rules and regulations for people to follow but I think that is it. There would not be much to stop market and price manipulation and the volatility will still continue in the market, people will keep losing money if they are not careful

anggriani

Activity: 630
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 05:31:24 AM

I honestly don't like this and bitcoin doesn't need the SEC and other regulators. I can't imagine that btc and other crypto are under the control of a regulator, they will exacerbate crypto and potentially large manipulations will always occur.
Hammonds

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 08:52:09 AM

ARMAGEDDON!!!

Grin
You can also joke about it, LOL.

It is true that there must be a value gap in cryptocurrency, whether Bitcoin will increase its price or go down.
If Bitcoin is accepted, the SEC is good if the price goes up, then what can we do with the Bitcoin price?
aces777

Activity: 686

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 01:13:06 PM

I don't know why people are waiting for the SEC Announcement! Do you think bitcoin needs regulations? SEC will be rejecting cryptocurrency continuously! But still, we are waiting for the SEC Announcement in September. Where SEC already rejected cryptocurrency a few days ago!

Thank You
I think that when bitcoin goes under regulation then we would have better prices of the coins in the market. There would be less market manipulation and a few people cannot manipulate the prices of the coin to go in their favor effectively screwing over other people. There would be way less scam coins in the market is there is regulation.

▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄
██████████▀▀  █████████████████▀      ▀████████████████▀      ▀████████
▄█████████     ████████████████   ▄██▄   ██████████████   ▄██▄   ███████▄
████████████   ███████████████████████   ████████████████████▀   ████████
████████████   █████████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████     █████████
████████████   ███████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████████▄   ████████
▀███████████   █████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████   ▀██▀   ███████▀
███████████   ████████████████          ███████████████▄      ▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀
swapSwap, Earn, Bridge, Mint Crypto
& NFT in Multiple Chains
Dorvei

Activity: 700
Merit: 110

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 01:45:42 PM

I believe that the regulation of cryptocurrency is necessary for the further development of this market. To build consumer confidence, add confidence to investors.
judeafante

Activity: 2254
Merit: 258

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 01:48:37 PM

Thank You

The next big question is how they are going to regulate something that was created as anonymous and decentralized, they can control a part of it but not totally the whole transactions because no company or government can manage that, they will have to spend millions of dollars and lots of manpower.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
Klausi

Activity: 536

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 01:52:40 PM

Thank You

The next big question is how they are going to regulate something that was created as anonymous and decentralized, they can control a part of it but not totally the whole transactions because no company or government can manage that, they will have to spend millions of dollars and lots of manpower.

Possibly they'll be able to control the local exchanges operations, like KYC implementations and not a total regulations like of fiat currency. Decentralized and anonymous type of currency should run independently with respect to transactions which isn't dependent to current fiat economy. The freedom of each community always talk about what's the best for our future economic growth of a cryptocurrency.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Vit83

Activity: 644
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2018, 03:13:30 PM

We will see lots of newcomers here) But for the btc nothing will change, it can exist without any regulation)

Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: