Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 02:13:17 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][COE - SYNTHCHAIN][DISCOUNT SALE][DYNAMIC CMC API PRICING]  (Read 743 times)
anawati

Activity: 172
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 02:47:16 AM

it seems that many like the concept of this project and this is a good development for this project hopefully in the future more support for this project.
realoneginboy

Activity: 14

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 02:51:07 AM

it seems that many like the concept of this project and this is a good development for this project hopefully in the future more support for this project.
Well, what I like about it so much is especially that it is the team by established (since 2013) Blockchain Zurcoin so not like some new ICO kids who know nothing on crypto at all and also they ahve all the tech already built (this is the main one for me) - VEEEEERRRYYY FEW have this! At least I know what I am buying; I can read WP, code for smart contracts (amazing build btw) and register on exchnage. OK for sure then yes I will play.
grazeeosi

Activity: 2

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 03:18:32 AM

Well, what I like about it so much is especially that it is the team by established (since 2013) Blockchain Zurcoin so not like some new ICO kids who know nothing on crypto at all and also they ahve all the tech already built (this is the main one for me) - VEEEEERRRYYY FEW have this! At least I know what I am buying; I can read WP, code for smart contracts (amazing build btw) and register on exchnage. OK for sure then yes I will play.
I agree this is a very rare thing. I will sign up for the exchange as well then. Have you signed up? Looks like contender maybe for Binance!  Grin Cheesy Huh Huh
ramahero01

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 03:26:00 AM

I saw on the website that this project was good and there were also experienced teams in their fields, hopefully this could attract the attention of the participants to support this project.
futereum (OP)

Activity: 135

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 03:58:48 AM

I saw on the website that this project was good and there were also experienced teams in their fields, hopefully this could attract the attention of the participants to support this project.
Yes - the whole project also has a whole years' worth of development underneath its wings.
grazeeosi

Activity: 2

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 06:58:57 AM

OK yes I have been reading the very detailed White paper. This is a proper white paper, definitely, in the style of the old Satoshi white papers when they were just the paper with technical and detailed explanation of the coins. And as well yhe community in the discord is very enegaged. yestersay even a troll comes in, like standard for cryptocurrency, especially today even moreso, but then the community is making sure the troll knows whats what! I think this is going to be a very big project somehow.
realoneginboy

Activity: 14

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 07:43:13 AM

I agree this is a very rare thing. I will sign up for the exchange as well then. Have you signed up? Looks like contender maybe for Binance!  Grin Cheesy Huh Huh
Yes signed up already. Agree, I thought Binance was the closest thing this gets to. Should be intersting. Impressive project indeed!
jeanniej4

Activity: 114

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 08:18:20 AM

This is a great project, with an intellectual business concept, I will join, though ...
The team is amazing, I am impressed with their names and biographies, they will be a good guarantee for investors - not to believe in new people in the Crypto world.
By the way, why did you choose the name Yoshiee for exchange? For a moment I read it into Yoshit ... the sarcasm for Yobit. Grin
cubonho2k

Activity: 78

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 08:30:19 AM

Do you have experience in this field? I think you should improve and accumulate experience on this project, so there are discussions on the project to make the project more quality. Have you had any conversation yet? I think you need a good way to promote your project so people can know
futereum (OP)

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 08:46:47 AM

This is a great project, with an intellectual business concept, I will join, though ...
The team is amazing, I am impressed with their names and biographies, they will be a good guarantee for investors - not to believe in new people in the Crypto world.
By the way, why did you choose the name Yoshiee for exchange? For a moment I read it into Yoshit ... the sarcasm for Yobit. Grin

Thanks, so the name for Yoshiee is quite a story. It is the nick-name that an ex-girlfriend of the developer of Yoshiee gave to him, before she broke his heart!  Grin One day, the dev for Yoshiee and the dev for Synthchain were talking about branding etc., and initially he had just called it this as working title, but dev for Synthchain said something like, "this is a wonderful idea you must keep this name!" And so it stuck.

Both dev is creative genius and very dynamic to be honest and both will be saving the POW coin and restoring much value to POW via smart contracts with this innovation. Yes, it is really incredible. You are most welcome to play and join us in the vibrant and growing (and already large) community we have on Discord Telegram etc and this will be a huge success, maybe even Top 50 CMC coin.
xxkaiwaxx

Activity: 479
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 07:27:50 PM
Last edit: September 03, 2018, 07:55:15 PM by xxkaiwaxx

What do you do if u have old ZURcoin?
futereum (OP)

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 10:46:52 PM

What do you do if u have old ZURcoin?
Here is a letter for now from the senior team member that I obtain today from one of them: "Hi man, good to hear from you. Thanks for keeping the coals burning down there while we gear up this end! All of these currencies that you read about, COE, MNY, FUTR, ZUR, will be applied to a smart contract that has a unique pricing algorithm based on the global weather averages. It creates the perfect sort of stablecoin, in fact, with, because of global warming, a little upward-bound momentum. This stablecoin will be called Wether (ZUR). Every old Zurcoin can be swapped in and the ERC address will be recorded and will receive a portion of Wether (ZUR) every time it is mined in much the same way Zur Draft receives COE. In this way we hope to revitalize the POW ZUR mining community with profits simply NEVER seen before. In terms of the ZUR brand name we intend to really build that out as time progresses starting with ZUR, our flagship currency we are posting on some major exchanges in the coming wee or two!"
xxkaiwaxx

Activity: 479
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 11:07:07 PM

Here is a letter for now from the senior team member that I obtain today from one of them: "Hi man, good to hear from you. Thanks for keeping the coals burning down there while we gear up this end! All of these currencies that you read about, COE, MNY, FUTR, ZUR, will be applied to a smart contract that has a unique pricing algorithm based on the global weather averages. It creates the perfect sort of stablecoin, in fact, with, because of global warming, a little upward-bound momentum. This stablecoin will be called Wether (ZUR). Every old Zurcoin can be swapped in and the ERC address will be recorded and will receive a portion of Wether (ZUR) every time it is mined in much the same way Zur Draft receives COE. In this way we hope to revitalize the POW ZUR mining community with profits simply NEVER seen before. In terms of the ZUR brand name we intend to really build that out as time progresses starting with ZUR, our flagship currency we are posting on some major exchanges in the coming wee or two!"

I dont really understand that lol. So hold onto old ZUR until we get told to swap it in?
futereum (OP)

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 11:17:24 PM

I dont really understand that lol. So hold onto old ZUR until we get told to swap it in?
Me neither lol. That is why I just copy and paste.  Roll Eyes But it is very talented team maybe one of the most talented in Blockchain working now really. This I can assure. As for ZUR, I would prefer to say it may be an idea to MINE it right now  Grin Grin it will be worth a lot for sure. Basically for every ZUR you will get a portion of new minted ZUR every time it is minted if I a understadning this correct (as investor in the first project they did it was a very satisfying result really in the end, in retrospect better than any of the others I commit too last year except for Tron) this newly mintd ZUR is... pretty much. for lifetime.
futereum (OP)

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 01:05:17 AM

... another way to say it is "we are building the world's first crosschain and it's pretty much near done," if that helps Shocked
visionoflife

Activity: 12

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 05:13:42 AM

Me neither lol. That is why I just copy and paste.  Roll Eyes But it is very talented team maybe one of the most talented in Blockchain working now really. This I can assure. As for ZUR, I would prefer to say it may be an idea to MINE it right now  Grin Grin it will be worth a lot for sure. Basically for every ZUR you will get a portion of new minted ZUR every time it is minted if I a understadning this correct (as investor in the first project they did it was a very satisfying result really in the end, in retrospect better than any of the others I commit too last year except for Tron) this newly mintd ZUR is... pretty much. for lifetime.

Wow, I can imagine that it’s another art of creation! Mathematical modelling on global weather to apply in Synthchain!! Natural science?! Correct, the global weather averages are still stable but a bit INCREASE due to effects of global warming. As a player here, instead of exploring how it’s related between temperature index and crypto, I’d rather experience the journey (from Virtual to Reality).

What an amazing feeling is we don’t need to pay entrance fee to experience for the journey, but simply holding any of the digital notes in the chain and becoming one of the first batch of players. That is, investing with return while enjoying this creation!

Concept is individual, experience is personal! There should be an exclusive conference to share among all first-batch stakeholders as well as new comers in following this ART! When Scientists meet Synthetic Blockchainer!

Glad to be first batch of players here!
futereum (OP)

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 05:39:09 AM

Me neither lol. That is why I just copy and paste.  Roll Eyes But it is very talented team maybe one of the most talented in Blockchain working now really. This I can assure. As for ZUR, I would prefer to say it may be an idea to MINE it right now  Grin Grin it will be worth a lot for sure. Basically for every ZUR you will get a portion of new minted ZUR every time it is minted if I a understadning this correct (as investor in the first project they did it was a very satisfying result really in the end, in retrospect better than any of the others I commit too last year except for Tron) this newly mintd ZUR is... pretty much. for lifetime.

Wow, I can imagine that it’s another art of creation! Mathematical modelling on global weather to apply in Synthchain!! Natural science?! Correct, the global weather averages are still stable but a bit INCREASE due to effects of global warming. As a player here, instead of exploring how it’s related between temperature index and crypto, I’d rather experience the journey (from Virtual to Reality).

What an amazing feeling is we don’t need to pay entrance fee to experience for the journey, but simply holding any of the digital notes in the chain and becoming one of the first batch of players. That is, investing with return while enjoying this creation!

Concept is individual, experience is personal! There should be an exclusive conference to share among all first-batch stakeholders as well as new comers in following this ART! When Scientists meet Synthetic Blockchainer!

Glad to be first batch of players here!

Yes we all feel this way too. As the first in. Great to have you on board friend!
earechelonfc

Activity: 8

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 01:14:02 AM

I think using Synthchain when investing in crypto, the opportunity to earn your profits are increased substantially. When the trading volume on Synthchain increase, chances increase your profits also increased. The technology of artificial intelligence Synthchain and using smart contracts as they have never been used before.
futereum (OP)

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 12:46:06 AM

Yes - the hyperinflation in MNY and COE is intense
visionoflife

Activity: 12

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 08:12:30 AM

Wow, it looks like a very complicated concept! But wonderful! indeed, some players can understand so well and share this https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=4&v=ww3-26H0ATQ !!
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: