Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 10:29:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][SecureTag] [STG] [PoW/MN] [ NeoScrypt ] - A unique blockchain project  (Read 26495 times)
slayerak23

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2018, 06:07:59 PM

If you have a bounty available for spanish translation and/or for promoting your project(in english and/or spanish crypto channels)  and/or moderate your discord/telegram english and/or spanish project´s channels, promotional banners, project´s web sites, bounty manager, I would like to reserve it!, this is my portfolio and my previous works and the list of crypto channels where I can promote your project

http://[Suspicious link removed]/2HvGwNx

Please let me know if you are interested with a pm, thanks and good luck with your project!

Hello, I tried to pm you but it was denied because of my account being new. If you could contact me through Discord (slayerak23#6687) or Telegram (https://t.me/SlayerAK23) about doing a Spanish translation, I would appreciate it!

- Alex
Tuanken897

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 07:27:02 PM

Reverse for Vietnamese translation
Hi DEV
If you have bounty for translation, please let us know
Looking forward to more updates from your project
BusWay18

Activity: 154
Merit: 4

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 02:38:09 AM

Reserved Indonesian translation
CucakRowo

Activity: 994
Merit: 593

aka JAGEND.

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2018, 02:44:21 AM

Reserved for indonesia translation.
proof of work : https://docs.google.com/document/d/1dZiVfUVeoo0PYPreGytZzrPWgkT-hkZaHBYIzzOlENQ/edit?usp=sharing
Feel free to contact me. My message already in open status for newbie member.

luckydoky

Activity: 231
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 11:26:13 AM
Last edit: August 31, 2018, 02:59:14 PM by luckydoky

I'd like te reserve French translation if bounties are confirmed. Awaiting confirmation.

Genesisnetwork.io │ P2P Payment Ecosystem │ POW-MNs
Solution for businesses & e-commerce
Fair Launch │ Airdrops & Bounties
slayerak23

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2018, 05:10:05 PM

Reserved for indonesia translation.
proof of work : https://docs.google.com/document/d/1dZiVfUVeoo0PYPreGytZzrPWgkT-hkZaHBYIzzOlENQ/edit?usp=sharing
Feel free to contact me. My message already in open status for newbie member.

Reserved Indonesian translation

Hello guys, I'm sorry to say that we have someone lined up to do an Indonesian translation already. If they end up not doing the translation for us, I will let you guys know.
slayerak23

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2018, 05:22:36 PM

I'd like te reserve French translation if bounties are confirmed. Awaiting confirmation.

We would appreciate a French translation! Please contact me through our Discord server (slayerak23#6687) or on Telegram (https://t.me/SlayerAK23) because my personal messaging on the forum is restricted due to my account being too new. Thank you!
Susucu

Activity: 63

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 03:47:59 PM

This project looks absolutely awesome. It's good to be involved in the bonus campaign together. Wish the project a success.                                                   
kigmairo

Activity: 69

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 06:55:00 PM

Interesting project here, Ill need more time to sink my teeth in the whitepaper and look around.
sparkus

Activity: 327
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 07:15:02 PM

-----------
-=ArcPool=- is ready for SecureTag - STG (neoscrypt): https://arcpool.com
no need registration, payouts every 1 hour, welcome!
-a neoscrypt -o stratum+tcp://eu1.arcpool.com:1131 -u <WALLET_ADDRESS> -p c=STG
-----------
Block explorer: https://arcpool.com/explorer/STG
List of Nodes: https://arcpool.com/explorer/peers?sym=STG
-----------
Discord: https://arcpool.com/discord
Twitter: https://twitter.com/arcpool_com
-----------

+++
mpos-pools

Activity: 478

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 07:17:06 PM
Last edit: September 06, 2018, 07:24:29 PM by mpos-pools

New pool

Ports:

GPU:          3525
Nicehash:   3526
Low diff:     3527

mixelalex

Activity: 193

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 09:31:19 PM

Do you need a French translation? I can help you with this. Write to me, please, if interested. Thanks.
Ngonline

Activity: 248

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 02:33:48 AM

airdrop/bounty ?
trucobit

Activity: 756
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 10:31:11 AM

Let no one think of mining this coin when the current reward is 1 coin per block. Everything is studied for them to sell their masternodes with pre-mining at a gold price of 0.5 btc. POW mining should not support this type of project where the miner is paid miseries. Later they give more coins, but then the price will have fallen sharply because the masternodes will be selling every day and it will no longer be worth a 0.5 btc Master.

Now it is best to wait and wait, and even never to undermine. It is ridiculous to undermine something that is delivered so slowly when there is no price and when there is an exchange the price will plummet like all others.

The moment of mining is when the price has fallen and stabilized. Right now I do not even know what they offer POW
ekavieka

Activity: 310

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2018, 03:01:59 PM

luggage tags, pet tags and key tags

this is a very new idea of integrating blockchain toward a secure tag, like the coin name. But any dimension of the tag already made, or will there be any physical tag?

Since the Indonesian translation already taken, so I would wait for the next bounty and airdrop that you have. : )

◉ Qyno ◉ Financial Services on Blockchain Technology
[High Masternode Passive Income] Fast●Secure●Anonymity
https://www.qyno.org
trucobit

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 04:37:18 PM

I wish the best for the project and time will tell. 2 years is an unrealistic term when there is no exchange, price and hardly attention of the miners. Only master-dealers sold with a pre-mine will have an advantage, so whoever has money has an advantage. Where is the decentralization?

I prefer projects where the development team charges a% of the rewards, that makes them be more for their currency / project. Selling masternodes at $ 3500 does not inspire confidence.

That of charging in advance before knowing if the project will work, only benefits a part, the developers. I'm sorry but I see it that way.

You say in discord that you want to avoid nicehash, there are better protocols to do it and of course you need a good developer for that.

You yourselves are centralizing the currency when selling in advance and at BTC masternodes at a very high price without even knowing if the project will or will not be successful.

Just 350 blocks in 18 hours of mining in his explorer, it is clear that the miners do not support only 160mhs of hash power, but only 1 reward coin with protection instamine. Everything is designed for those who want the master pay them.

If then the project falls or not, they are things that happen in life.

The truth is that I wish the project the best, but the excessively lazy, and as much as you comment that you want transparency, what really happens is that you only earn more money, buy the master and when the exchange comes out, sell everything and make the DUMP.

It is not something that I invent, it is what always happens. Whoever purchases a Master must be very sure of what he does. I would expect to have a price in a more or less quality exchange, not a bad exchange.
trucobit

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 04:38:32 PM

SecureTag looks as an nice investment opportunity

a new account promoting the currency. hahahahahahaha, it is very noticeable that it is an account of some of the team
synthgauge

Activity: 1149
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 04:42:24 PM

SecureTag looks as an nice investment opportunity

Sugar lollypop spiced with savory human lard cooked using waterless technique is a rare candy but can be purchased from ur local store with bitcoin or jonsycash. Why? Because ecosystem is moving faster than light making people wonder why the propagation of neutrino through the edges of the future light cone is only observable when u leave the typical system of reference.
trucobit

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 04:42:31 PM
Merited by nkampala (1)

luggage tags, pet tags and key tags

this is a very new idea of integrating blockchain toward a secure tag, like the coin name. But any dimension of the tag already made, or will there be any physical tag?

Since the Indonesian translation already taken, so I would wait for the next bounty and airdrop that you have. : )

This will be a physical retail product which uses the block chain. This may involve working with other companies involved in the tagging industry who will work under our system and licensed under our patent once it is finalized.

People do not want promises from a newbie account, they do not want advice, they do not want interested comments.

People are interested in profitability, just as developers are selling masternodes at 0.5 btc. I do not like something about that. DEVs should charge% according to rewards, do not pre-order, do not masternodes sold.

Talking is easy, promising is easy, you just have to see Trump ... For talking ... promise promise, the fall will be the same. There is nothing that supports the project right now, everything is future ideas, and in the future the words are carried by the wind.

the reward for mining is ridiculous, and that is done to encourage the sale of its masternodes to 0.5 btc, and that is to give an advantage to the most money, you are centralizing instead of decentralizing.
konstant111

Activity: 924
Merit: 250

my only address Eth: 0xa3beBBea49563A6D6D....

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 04:43:00 PM

Hello, the project inspires confidence when I can see your development or use your application, thank you

STOP ERC20 SCAMS
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: