Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 02:42:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How well do you understand Bitcoin Investment?  (Read 2011 times)
dewildance

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 01:29:10 PM

For the past months now, I have been studying and monitoring the Bitcoin trading market. I realized that, Bitcoin investment shouldn't necessarily be a long-term one (you buy bitcoin and hold it till the price double or triple). It is very possible to make about 0.35 to 1% of profit on an average within two to three hours if you carefully study or monitor and understand the trading trends. If you agree with me, share your thoughts on this. If you also disagree, i will appreciate your reasons and thoughts.... Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool

Definitely I agree with you. No need to buy and wait for months. With the right moves, you can make a significant amount of money by making daytrades.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
andieoke
Copper Member

Activity: 301
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 01:30:50 PM

Like what you say that investment in Bitcoin does not need to wait long, when the price has risen a few percent of the purchase price, we can sell it again. because here our goal is the same, which is to get money. But the way to invest everyone is different. maybe someone wants to make a big profit by holding coins longer, or having gotten a small profit but that can be obtained every day. The point is that Bitcoin investment requires patience and a strong mentality, to face if at any time the price of Bitcoin is down. so we don't panic, and don't sell coins at cheap prices.
cfif123

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 01:33:32 PM

For the past months now, I have been studying and monitoring the Bitcoin trading market. I realized that, Bitcoin investment shouldn't necessarily be a long-term one (you buy bitcoin and hold it till the price double or triple). It is very possible to make about 0.35 to 1% of profit on an average within two to three hours if you carefully study or monitor and understand the trading trends. If you agree with me, share your thoughts on this. If you also disagree, i will appreciate your reasons and thoughts.... Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool

Definitely I agree with you. No need to buy and wait for months. With the right moves, you can make a significant amount of money by making daytrades.
it's true that we always monitor the price of each coin in crypto so we can get a profit every day and it's not difficult to wait.
what is clear is that to start investing we must really understand the right so that we are easy to succeed later
kerjakuat

Activity: 346

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 01:35:25 PM

Enough to make profit from it now. I had a very long time to understand how this blockchain work and how bitcoin can make world a better place without government's or bank to controlled bitcoin. It gave us a huge opportunities to grow up without any a barrier. The game of whoever's has good strategist on bitcoin surely will gain a big profit from it in long term or a short term..

[   N O M I N E X   ]        EXCHANGE       ◥        telegram      facebook      twitter
(❪   WIN 1000 USDT   ❫)         in         T R A D E R S   C O M P E T I T I O N
███ Create account ███ [ REF. CAMP. ] Nominex Binary Affiliate Program
spadormie

Activity: 840
Merit: 268

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 01:37:12 PM

I really do understand it well. And bitcoin investment is probably the best investment in all time because of the massive growth.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄████████▀▀▀▀███▄
███████▀     ████
███████   ███████
█████        ████
███████   ███████
▀██████   ██████▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
██    ▄▄▄▄▄ ▀  ██
██   █▀   ▀█   ██
██   █▄   ▄█   ██
██    ▀▀▀▀▀    ██
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
█▄▄      ████████▄
 █████▄▄████████▌
▀██████████████▌
  █████████████
  ▀██████████▀
   ▄▄██████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

██  ██
  ███████████▄
    ██      ▀█
    ██▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
    ██▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
    ██      ▄█
  ███████████▀
    ██  ██

▄
       ▄  ▄█▄ ▀█▀      ▄
      ▀█▀  ▀   ▄  ▄█▄ ▀█▀
███▄▄▄        ▀█▀  ▀     ▄▄▄███       ▐█▄    ▄█▌   ▐█▌   █▄    ▐█▌   ████████   █████▄     ██    ▄█████▄▄   ▐█████▌
████████▄▄           ▄▄████████       ▐███▄▄███▌   ▐█▌   ███▄  ▐█▌      ██      █▌  ▀██    ██   ▄██▀   ▀▀   ▐█
███████████▄       ▄███████████       ▐█▌▀██▀▐█▌   ▐█▌   ██▀██▄▐█▌      ██      █▌   ▐█▌   ██   ██          ▐█████▌
 ████████████     ████████████        ▐█▌    ▐█▌   ▐█▌   ██  ▀███▌      ██      █▌  ▄██    ██   ▀██▄   ▄▄   ▐█
  ████████████   ████████████         ▐█▌    ▐█▌   ▐█▌   ██    ▀█▌      ██      █████▀     ██    ▀█████▀▀   ▐█████▌
   ▀███████████ ███████████▀
     ▀███████████████████▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
FIND OUT MORE AT MINTDICE.COM
atariguy

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 01:45:05 PM

Investing in bitcoin may not be long-term, but you will not earn a lot of money:) The best solution is to keep your coins for 1-2 years
Tduty

Activity: 448
Merit: 21

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 02:23:38 PM

I agree with you. Bitcoin can be used in long term and short term investment. For day trading, you should first know the risks of doing so. By doing day trading and earn 1% each day is not bad. But maybe it has a big risk. It is quite difficult for newbies to refer to regular market prices. I think bitcoin is more suitable for long-term investments.

[   B E S T   C H A N G E   ]       Best Rates For Exchanging Cryptocurrency
●          ►          Buy bitcoin with credit card  ✓          ◄          ●
FACEBOOK               TWITTER               INSTAGRAM               TELEGRAM
dimiinx

Activity: 355
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 02:26:58 PM

I would say that the person who knows that his investment can become zero in the crypto market, is the person who has a basic understanding of the market. I have seen people earning anywhere between 1% to 10% in the crypto market on a regular basis but at the same time, they bear the risk of losing the same or more amount which is not visible every time.
in a short period of time, of course there are a lot of significant developments in bitcoin investment, people will be very easy to be interested if in the implementation of the regulation of bitcoin investment a lot of convenience and supported by a lot of profit, so that spur people to invest with bitcoin and hopefully with This bitcoin spurs a country's economic growth
KotiKo

Activity: 420
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 07:20:00 PM

It really works. I managed to make a profit on this strategy several times. Yes, it is not as big as with a long-term investment, but given that I earned extra money in just a few hours, without spending much effort, I'm happy about it Smiley
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2018, 02:59:21 PM

I would say that the person who knows that his investment can become zero in the crypto market, is the person who has a basic understanding of the market. I have seen people earning anywhere between 1% to 10% in the crypto market on a regular basis but at the same time, they bear the risk of losing the same or more amount which is not visible every time.
in a short period of time, of course there are a lot of significant developments in bitcoin investment, people will be very easy to be interested if in the implementation of the regulation of bitcoin investment a lot of convenience and supported by a lot of profit, so that spur people to invest with bitcoin and hopefully with This bitcoin spurs a country's economic growth

It's not about how well people are understanding the Bitcoin and the Crypto market but I am expecting more exposure to the Blockchain technology itself. It is based on the principle of decentralization which takes the benefit of the multiple channels and hence, we can use this potential in multiple sectors, not just the finance. The growth in the Bitcoin market cap and user base should be the by-product of that process.
Olayinka225

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 09:20:27 AM

I think how well one will understand bitcoin investment isn't how well one understands how to do normal business. Bitcoin investment is quite very different from other businesses out there and the knowledge is not well attributed to other one's. The best people understand that, bitcoin investment is not one that one has to be making profit on all bought coins, and not quite everytime one should be expecting a bear market run. There will always be a downside of crypto just like other businesses.
Bhugz09
Copper Member

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

THE ENERGY EFFICIENCY PROTOCOL

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 11:16:12 PM

For me bitcoin investment is a series of learning. You will not understand it unless you experience it or go through the process of it. It's not magical thing that you would get it in just a snap of your hand. You have to understand what investment is.

│      HUBRISONE.com      │▐▐  Your Cryptocurrency Friendly Digital Bank   ▌▌
A7373

Activity: 602
Merit: 15

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 11:50:07 PM

As for me the most profitable investment is separate investment. I hold some bitcoins at cryptoexchanges and some btc i planing to pull in nodes.
pooja1982
Copper Member

Activity: 166
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 12:18:50 AM
Last edit: December 19, 2018, 01:03:05 AM by pooja1982

Bitcoin investment is all time good for us  because it is an opportunities to enter for our bright future. We can invest in bitcoin as per our planning day trading and short term as well long term to gain profit 1% to 20% as required but not to be greedy investors too much.And this is the best time to invest in bitcoin because bitcoin is on their dip level for buying in crypto market.
GreatArkansas
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1345

Buy/Sell crypto at BestChange

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2018, 01:01:55 AM

Yes, investing in bitcoin is also risky, don't be a greedy, if you are planning to earn money thru investing in bitcoin, then you should know when to take profits, you should always have target or goal.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
arnelandvik

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 01:11:29 AM

Last year I read a lot of articles and information on forums regarding Bitcoin. I agree with the previous comments that you shouldn't just stay on one thing and count on a long-term period, taking into consideration various market fluctuations.
gesdan

Activity: 616

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 01:29:12 AM

i don't know very well about bitcoin investment, because there are many variety in the bitcoin investment, its like b uy a big cryptocurrency like ETH, LTC, XRp and any other, second is investing on ICO project, and third is buy directly bitcoin, so there are many ways to invest in bitcoin world

Pattart

Activity: 1190
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 01:34:02 AM

if you only sell with very small margins, for example 1%, it takes a long time for big profits right ? and that includes in the short term trading,
you need skills to analytical and monitors to know when the right time to buy, and it's not as easy as imagined...
levvv

Activity: 532
Merit: 17

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 03:29:36 AM

In my understanding, bitcoin investment means you can use bitcoin to invest on some projects in cryptocurrency.
For example in ICO projects, you can buy their coins using btc.
Another way to invest using bitcoin is by buying bitcoin and store it in your wallet safely, and let the value of btc rising over time.
Phantomberry

Activity: 588
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 03:41:40 AM

Trading is the good bitcoin investment specially for long term investment and could give a big profit when you hodl it for a couple of months and bitcoin is still risky to invest that's why invest on your risk.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: