Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 06:54:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What attracts you to a good crypto exchange?  (Read 36551 times)
icostairs

Activity: 28
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 08:50:53 AM

High volumes and liquidity. It is frustrating to see that a coin values a lot and when you check the volume, it is really low so the price fluctuates like crazy
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
FinanceX (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 280
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2018, 09:00:01 AM

A good reputation and high level of security are a must along with decent customer support, low fees and fast deposits and withdrawals (competitions to win a sports car are optional)
Optional but preferable  Grin

chejibadan

Activity: 85

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 09:00:31 AM

Although there are obvious benefits to using certain crypto exchanges over others such as high liquidity and the ability to use your fiat currency (not so difficult for those USD holders), but what other factors attract you to a crypto exchange?
The most important issue I considered when trading was definitely the security issue. In general, those large exchanges are relatively safe. Because they are big enough, there are enough users and the loop is big enough. Having these conditions means that the exchange's profits are very impressive, so they have strong strength. Even if there is a problem with the exchange, they have the ability to solve the problem.
Komanuelnato

Activity: 16

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 09:03:36 AM

Support!!! Ask everyone about the support of these exchanges and the answer of all is "TERRIBLE!"
Submit a ticket in Binance and they'll get back to you in 15 days just to start resolving problems!
Go in Idex Telegram group and complain about their platform, you'll be kicked out! So support is lacking drastically
trungdlvn

Activity: 151
Merit: 5

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 09:07:53 AM

Exchange is also the place I keep my money for trading, so I focus on big one. In fact, my trading is only happened on Binance. The other I have account and only used when I need to deal with the coin that is not on binance.

My most considered factor is the reputation. Next one is the speed. In the past I tried Bittrex and it was laggy all the time, same with cryptopia, sometime the laggy can cost you money because you miss the trade in the trend.

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅[Airdrop]✈✈✈ (https://privcy.io/)
Pixstxbtm

Activity: 89

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 09:09:30 AM

The most attractive thing about cryptocurrencies is its trading freedom and anonymity, because I only need one internet to trade with people all over the world, and it won’t be frozen.
BogdanGFTP

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 09:10:39 AM

The safety of the crypto exchange is very important. I do not hold my assets on the crypto exchanges accounts but when I trading I have to be sure that my assets could not be stolen. Also I like the exchanges with good and useful user interface.
Sharingjoy

Activity: 130
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 09:12:09 AM

Although there are obvious benefits to using certain crypto exchanges over others such as high liquidity and the ability to use your fiat currency (not so difficult for those USD holders), but what other factors attract you to a crypto exchange?
Yeah it's a good exchanges if you can withdraw and convert your crypto to Fiat on same exchanges as this is more convenient.
gredisgold88

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 09:13:37 AM

I always use exchanges that have clear legality and have a high volume every day because the volume is very influential on the exchange.
kkamilov

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2018, 09:16:00 AM

for me, one of the important criteria for a good exchange is security, high liquidity and small commissions
Mendrofa

Activity: 455
Merit: 13

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 09:32:42 AM

In my opinion, the interesting exchange for trading is the large variety of coins and the large volume of transactions and small fees and also the exchange that has innovation and the advantages of other exchanges.
tytanhamon04

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

A nexgen decentralized ride hailing

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 09:35:04 AM

I am attracted by good turnover and fast cryptocurrency withdrawal ! There is also no verification of the minimum Commission in the amount of 0.005 eth

DRIFE ●●
█ NEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM █
●●● 
FinanceX (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 280

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2018, 09:36:51 AM

If the trading site is already run for so long period of time that's the good for me even they need a lot of verification i will use it then if they really fast to access not like others i also like if they have free coins like bnb in binance that sometimes they gave another thing if the trading site have many users that using it,Moreover better to try all for knowledge then to see the new coin if they list in trading site
Yes, an exchange that offers its own coin will keep liquidity high and the coin will be more resistant to bearish markets

saganpav

Activity: 140

SPOKKZ

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 09:38:59 AM

The most important thing for me is the security and speed of transactions, as well as a low fee. In general, I do not always use one exchange, but I choose it according to the situation.

✦ ────────  SPOKKZ  ──────── ✦
A COMMUNITY-POWERED FILM & TV BLOCKCHAIN ECOSYSTEM
✦ ────────  Twitter ⬝  Telegram ⬝   Facebook ⬝  Linkedin ⬝  Medium   ──────── ✦ Join Pre-Sale
Dodongbtc111

Activity: 167

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 09:40:36 AM

The most important aspect for me about a good exchange is the volume. The more people in that exchange the more benefits we could take. Since it could mostly give rise of the coins price in that way.
Jundax

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 09:43:41 AM

The exchange must have a reputation. In this business reputation is everything. Once you're caught on some kind of fraud, you lose a large number of customers.
DikkieD

Activity: 560
Merit: 22

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 09:45:04 AM

I am used to the route: Fiat -> Coinbase > Exchange. I heard Binane is going to offer fiat trading too, which would be a nice new feature. Right now it's more an inconvenience...I want to convert fiat as quickly as possible, not only to BTC....

Also, I need it to be at the final destination asap...right now, I first have to wait for my funds to arrive at Coinbase. This often takes several hours. Then I send it (foc) to Coinbase Pro (not sure if this is still relevant), in order to convert by limit order (again foc). Only then I send btc or eth to the exhange....

Time consuming...Smiley
crypto-futures
Copper Member

Activity: 70

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2018, 09:48:39 AM

It's hard to find an exchange where you can cash-out quickly but FinanceX which recently launched in Vietnam offers wallet-to-bank transfers in less than an hour. Soon they will have many fiat options and their own FNX token post their October ICO
Laxus215

Activity: 244

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 09:55:14 AM

Things which attracts me towards exchange is their background, Security & support level along with good token/Coin listed on their platform. The Community Engagement program by Exchange also attracts me like trading/deposit competition which gives chance to earn extra cheese if you do your trading properly.

della46

Activity: 73

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 09:59:03 AM

yes it is definitely because crypto currency movements are very volatile and significant which is why I am interested in this cypto currensy, besides that to get altcoins we are very easy and very good if we try to learn more.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: