Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 08:51:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What attracts you to a good crypto exchange?  (Read 36554 times)
Adecrypt83
Copper Member

Activity: 154
Merit: 6

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 09:20:27 AM

Apart from high liquidity that you mentioned in your post, another thing that  always attract me to exchange is how easy to use its interface is

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
FinanceX (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 280
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2018, 09:26:54 AM

Although there are obvious benefits to using certain crypto exchanges over others such as high liquidity and the ability to use your fiat currency (not so difficult for those USD holders), but what other factors attract you to a crypto exchange?
i would say the user friendly interface.
theres a lot of crypto exchange that really give me hemorrhoids.
im not that techy when it comes to understanding how an exchange works.
but with some certain exchanges that is easy to understand and easy to use. i would go for it.
and secondly, if where is the bounty reward is listed i would go there though
And no one wants hemorrhoids!

An easy user interface will aid in the getting non-tech people in to the cryptocurrency market because currently it's still a mystery to a lot of people

CryptoAssasin

Activity: 308
Merit: 4

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 09:42:58 AM

What attracts me when choosing an exchange are how secured it was like 2FA via text message, email and google authenticator. It may sound a waste of time but it surely will protect your funds the hardest way. I also love an exchange that is user friendly and have 24/7 customer support that is super responsive. My favorite exchanges are bithumb, okex, bittrex and binance.

Crypto made easier  ██░██ ██ █▄░█ ▄▀▄ █▀▄ ▄▀▄ ▀▄░▄▀MenaPay.io
than cash█░▀░█ █▄ █░▀█ █▀█ █▀░ █▀█ ░░█░░
pakupayung

Activity: 437
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 09:53:34 AM

Although there are obvious benefits to using certain crypto exchanges over others such as high liquidity and the ability to use your fiat currency (not so difficult for those USD holders), but what other factors attract you to a crypto exchange?

Another factor is to monitor crypto prices, to find the desired crypto, exchange one crypto with another crypto, for trading activities in order to profit from price differences.
FinanceX (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2018, 03:12:07 PM

Do you prefer automatic trading or OTC? For me a real-time automatic trading platform is exciting Smiley

crypto-futures
Copper Member

Activity: 70

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2018, 02:12:18 AM

I love an exchange with a fast cash-out option. In 2018, why should I have to wait more than a day in some cases to see my assets in my bank account.
learntonoob
Copper Member

Activity: 85

FinanceX Exchange

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2018, 03:12:46 AM

For me a good cryptocurrency exchange must has good and enthusiastic support team, low fee and fast transaction, fast deposit and withdraw. It also must have automated withdraw, only use manual withdraw for big amount.

Yes, I'm trading on FinnanceX and I became the supporter for FinanceX now, and I see:
1. Good support
2. Low fee: 0.3%
3. Realtime matching: 30,000 orders/secondf
4. Fast deposit: 1 minute for the FIAT
5. Withdraw: no longer than 30 minutes for the FIAT (with big amount)

otunayode

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 03:17:20 AM

The good exchange should have readily available easy registration procedure that will quickly accept anyone willing to use the exchange. The user interface must be simple enough for everybody! And the last point worth mentioning is the security architecture that must be well builty from ground up,

[   BITVALVEⓇ   |   P2P crypto exchange   ]      ▬▬▬▬    THE MOST ADVANCED P2P
                                      Telegram        Twitter                   CRYPTO EXCHANGE PLATFORM
                                                    Bitcointalk      Facebook            [   ◾◾◾ JOIN ICO      WHITEPAPER   ]
learntonoob
Copper Member

FinanceX Exchange

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2018, 03:20:30 AM

What attracts me when choosing an exchange are how secured it was like 2FA via text message, email and google authenticator. It may sound a waste of time but it surely will protect your funds the hardest way. I also love an exchange that is user friendly and have 24/7 customer support that is super responsive. My favorite exchanges are bithumb, okex, bittrex and binance.

We support 24/7
We support 2FA
We Support FIAT (Local currency)
We Support Deposit/withdraw FIAT no longer than 30 minutes

yeeyeyaya

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 03:22:46 AM

One of the benefits that can attract you to good exchangers is market volume and demand, good market prices, liquidity, easy withdrawals and low-cost deposits. I always trade on popular exchanges that offer good prices and have a large number of trades.
nowbitco.in

Activity: 37

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 03:26:25 AM

The most attractive thing about cryptocurrencies is its trading freedom and anonymity
btcformula

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 03:42:16 AM

Everybody want's to rich. I am not diffrent from them. Crypto give Unlimited earning scope. Good exchange help them to achive that. Good exchange that have instant chat support, airdrop support, coin voting system, maximum trading pair, staking bonus provide.

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

Erotic Industry on the Blockchain! RachelX

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 03:45:50 AM

I have been working with so much exchanges but the one thing that attracts me to a good exchange is their charges on the platform since others charge higher than others.

RachelX ✦ 
❝ THE REVOLUTION OF THE EROTIC INDUSTRY
WHITEPAPER ✤ ─────  FacebookTwitterInstagram ⋆  Telegram ⋆  YouTube ⋆  LinkedIn  ───── ✤ BUY RACH
senyorito123

Activity: 1736
Merit: 505

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 03:55:08 AM

The important thing that I am attracted to a Cryptocurrency Exchanges if their support is very responsable,and if their are issues regarding with token withdrawals and lost of tokens they are making actions directly and they will update us regarding with our issues,and also they are always improving their exchange in Securing our assets and easy to use and low withdrawal fees to make their costumers satisfied.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

Daria_daria1992

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 03:56:01 AM

I believe that over the past year the level of crypto exchanges has grown very much.  We have a great choice where we can trade.  And if earlier I had only 2 exchanges that suited me, now very many meet my criteria.  And I choose the exchange for the altcoins that are necessary for me, which are traded on it.

[/center]
Cemploon

Activity: 644
Merit: 10

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 04:07:25 AM

an awful lot that made me finally choose the exchanger. one of the reason is due to the exchange rate at a high price. And indeed in the crowded market.

learntonoob
Copper Member

FinanceX Exchange

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2018, 08:33:47 AM

The factor that drives me to use crypto exchange is security, speed and low cost. Crypto exchange security is very important. When I save my assets on an exchange I must be sure that my assets cannot be stolen.

Yes,
We have 2 third party to check security day and night. We support 2FA, too.
Our Trading core can process 30.000 orders/second

vseslav90

Merit: 1

"WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN"

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 09:00:36 AM

I suppose that fast speed of manipulations with money is the general index here. But I don't support exchanges so much, their eat a part of profitability I am sure.

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
https://wppenergy.io
FionaRice124

Activity: 34

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 09:08:02 AM

In a good bitcoin trading, I like most of their security. My personal information is also not controlled by any bank or government.
evdoksi

Activity: 100
Merit: 24

GPTCash Weekly Airdrop: https://discord.gg/DPgHv6X

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 09:08:48 AM

I'm not going to be very creative because I think everything is said but what attracts me about an exchange is that it has a lot of choice of coins to trade, that fees are low, that the interface is friendly and simple to use, that it has several pairs of trading and you can make transfer of fiat money without having to go through another exchange to buy BTC, which has a good proactive SAT that solves problems quickly and finally the level of security of the platform that allows you to trust that your coins are protected.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: