Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 09:02:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What attracts you to a good crypto exchange?  (Read 36556 times)
5ensei

Activity: 728
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 11:05:20 AM

Its the coins that they list, often you have an eye on a particular coin but it is only listed on a certain exchange. That is why I ended up with accounts in several exchanges ranging from the low end low volume exchanges all the way up to binance.

Telegram ❒◀           █▆▅▃▂    GoWithMi - Mapping the World on Blockchain    ▂▃▅▆█        Whitepaper❒◀
             Twitter❒◀               The world's first complete decentralized location-based services infrastructure            Facebook❒◀
AlexanderTW

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2018, 12:05:49 PM

A good crypto exchange should have very many factors but among the most considerable factor is the volume. The trading volume is what determines a trustworthy of that exchanger the fact that there a very many traders.
Variety of coins it should posses very many altcoins which gives chance for traders to choose the best pest coins.
Security issues also is considered.
Andromada

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 12:08:23 PM

I am attracted to good exchanges - large trading volumes, a large number of currency pairs with USD, low fees and adequate technical support
FinanceX (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 280

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2018, 01:59:13 AM

Definitely prefer the automatic real-time platform to OTC. OTC also is shady and makes the market lack transparency.

Kokakolla

Activity: 55

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 02:11:33 AM

I am attracted to good exchanges - large trading volumes, a large number of currency pairs with USD, low fees and adequate technical support
Yeah, we have an extraordinary decision where we can exchange. The vital thing that I am pulled in to a Cryptocurrency Exchanges if their help is exceptionally responsive, and if there are issues in regards to with token withdrawals and lost of tokens they are making activities specifically and they will refresh us in regards to with our issues, and furthermore they are continually enhancing their trade in Securing our benefits. And that only some of those reasons. Your Thought?
strongman8

Activity: 133
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 02:15:33 AM

For me volume is a must.  Nothign worse than trying to obtain a large position and the volume not be there.  Aside form that it needs a large withdraw limit with no KYC requirements.  If I want to hand over all my personal information i will take the traditional bank and the federally insured deposit. 
FinanceX (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2018, 02:39:35 AM

Yeah, we have an extraordinary decision where we can exchange. The vital thing that I am pulled in to a Cryptocurrency Exchanges if their help is exceptionally responsive, and if there are issues in regards to with token withdrawals and lost of tokens they are making activities specifically and they will refresh us in regards to with our issues, and furthermore they are continually enhancing their trade in Securing our benefits. And that only some of those reasons. Your Thought?
I completely agree although it's not easy to find an decent sized exchange with 24/7 customer support that get back to you quickly. They need to be there to resolve issues and answer questions for traders. After all, They are holding your assets

ziggy21

Activity: 97
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 04:06:17 AM

Liquidity for me is the obvious reason why I can only get into an exchange, either if it is centralized or decentralized. I should be able to place my orders and have them met at the shortest possible time for the orders to be fulfilled.
racingboy

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 04:31:43 AM

Main reason for me is, security. Of course it is my
hard earned money, I should be careful with it.
FinanceX (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2018, 08:29:04 AM

For me volume is a must.  Nothign worse than trying to obtain a large position and the volume not be there.  Aside form that it needs a large withdraw limit with no KYC requirements.  If I want to hand over all my personal information i will take the traditional bank and the federally insured deposit. 
The KYC concern makes sense but I can understand why cryptoexchanges decide to use it. It protects them and many traders actually prefer it

karthcrypt

Activity: 266

“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 08:31:21 AM

Thr simplicity and the policy that guide withdraw and deposit!  Some exchange make it very difficult for account that is not in their jurisdiction to take easy withdraw.  User interface is another Factor I consider before trading on Amy exchange!

FinanceX (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2018, 08:33:36 AM

Thr simplicity and the policy that guide withdraw and deposit!  Some exchange make it very difficult for account that is not in their jurisdiction to take easy withdraw.  User interface is another Factor I consider before trading on Amy exchange!
Yes and it means transferring coins to another exchange to withdraw which often includes a transfer fee - not ideal

dommerty

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 08:37:21 AM

UI, low comissions, volume, nubmer of coins and of course reputation attracts me to crypto exchange.
Moreover I like margin trading, so this function is a requirement for me. Also decentralized exchanges are inreasing popularity
FinanceX (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2018, 08:40:43 AM

UI, low comissions, volume, nubmer of coins and of course reputation attracts me to crypto exchange.
Moreover I like margin trading, so this function is a requirement for me. Also decentralized exchanges are inreasing popularity
Yes but there are still added concerns with decentralized exchanges. But they will only get better and better as they are developed

kaizerblitz

Activity: 504
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 08:43:16 AM

For me a friendly user interface and a simple to learned on that website and the transaction fee is mostly will attracts on the user will be good one and a security of a website is very important also.
FinanceX (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2018, 09:10:41 AM

For those of you outside of the United States, what are you fiat-to-coin options like? This is something that needs to be more available to enable mass crypto adoption

FinanceX (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2018, 01:38:25 AM

Automatic trading platforms are way more fun than OTC style trading. This is what attracts me  Smiley

iamMhew

Activity: 688
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 01:45:49 AM

Its attract me most when the exchange has a good amounyt of volume in each evry altcoins listed on it,  because i can chooce more options to make a trade on any altcoins with out worries on when it will be sold after purchase,and ofcourse a low transactions fee such an withdrawal fee and exchange fee.
FinanceX (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2018, 03:48:50 AM

Its attract me most when the exchange has a good amounyt of volume in each evry altcoins listed on it,  because i can chooce more options to make a trade on any altcoins with out worries on when it will be sold after purchase,and ofcourse a low transactions fee such an withdrawal fee and exchange fee.
It's ideal to have access to the growing altcoins. Exchanges that have the foresight to list these altcoins early are very attractive

vina.lugtu

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 03:52:51 AM

For me, the best way to attract traders will be the support team of the exchange. We all know that the crypto is congested and sometimes, a transaction can really take a lot of time. A good support team will be a huge magnet for traders especially if they can immediately talk to someone whenever they have issues with their transaction. Wide selection of alts also help attract traders.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
▪  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy  ▪
▄▄█▀▀      Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  GitHub      ▀▀█▄▄
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: