Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 08:33:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What attracts you to a good crypto exchange?  (Read 36556 times)
alexhitch20

Activity: 68
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 02:16:57 PM

Mostly high liquidity and fast withdrawals. Binance seems by far the best to me. Good support team is important too.
Hanebel

Activity: 363
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 02:21:48 PM

Although there are obvious benefits to using certain crypto exchanges over others such as high liquidity and the ability to use your fiat currency (not so difficult for those USD holders), but what other factors attract you to a crypto exchange?
I am fond with the concept of using a native coin on that particular exchange to have lesser fees, as what binance is offering. Now, I just recently attracted to binex trade which offers 70% of its daily revenues to its token holder. That's unusual but great for me. But, who would not want an exchange with less (or no) deposit and withdrawal fees?
Sandeep24

Activity: 140

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 04:13:33 PM

There are several things for a good crypto exchange who attract me but one most important thing is secure environment feature.That is most important feature for crypto exchange as well investores also.
FinanceX (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 280

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2018, 02:00:02 AM

Quick cashout needs to be an option. We want this market to be superior to banking!

Huruharacorp

Activity: 392
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 02:17:09 AM

There are several things for a good crypto exchange who attract me but one most important thing is secure environment feature.That is most important feature for crypto exchange as well investores also.
what do you mean by environmentally safe features in crypto ?
because in my opinion crypto is a market that can change at any time, and it's far from being safe and stable, for that we can only wait for the right moment
SistaFista

Activity: 1638
Merit: 251

Hexhash.xyz

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 03:18:41 AM

Although there are obvious benefits to using certain crypto exchanges over others such as high liquidity and the ability to use your fiat currency (not so difficult for those USD holders), but what other factors attract you to a crypto exchange?

Yes, the high liquidity exchange is very convenient to use. You can trading there without afraid your coin won't be able to sell in a good price.
Another thing to consider a good exchange is, how fast their process our withdrawals. If they slow, more peoples won't use them again.

██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
            ████ 
       ████████████
       ████████████
       ████ ████     
       ████ ████     
    ████████████     
    ████████████     
       ████     
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
█▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀
HEXHASH.XYZ
▀▀▀█

▀▀▀▀
█▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀
WEB3 INFRASTRUCTURE TO POWER THE
FUTURE CREDENTIAL DATA NETWORKS
▀▀▀█

▀▀▀▀
█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
FinanceX (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2018, 07:58:15 AM

what do you mean by environmentally safe features in crypto ?
because in my opinion crypto is a market that can change at any time, and it's far from being safe and stable, for that we can only wait for the right moment
You know the environment, where there's trees and animals  Wink Grin

chengyinoing

Activity: 252

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 08:02:49 AM

A good cryptocurrency exchange must have a good and enthusiastic support team, low fees and quick transactions. Cryptographic exchange security is very important. When I keep my assets on the exchange, I have to make sure that my assets are not stolen.
Pffrt

Activity: 1372
Merit: 322

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 08:02:56 AM

The most important factor is "Support". Moreover, I focus on the fee too. The less fee it is, the most priority I give to it. Again, I look after their community and find out how active they are.
wivecrypto

Activity: 26

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 11:55:06 AM

I myself like it and everyone will like to visit the exchange place. For me a good cryptocurrency exchange must have a good and enthusiastic support team, low fees and fast transactions, fast deposits and withdrawals. That will attract Crypto users to use the exchange place.
Osarman

Activity: 952
Merit: 503

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 12:55:05 PM

First of all, I'm attracted to the age of the exchange. If the exchange has been working for a long time without special problems and hacks, then it can be trusted.
Age is just a number, even though it sure helps depict some form of good reputation over time with a lot of reviews to make out from the users who have made use of them in the past, compared to newer exchanges.What is important however is to make sure that it is an exchange not built on lies, and you have a firm security with a great team behind it doing great work to keep making things move better.

Trust and loyalty go hand in hand, so it is one thing to look out for among users before choosing exchange. What attracts me though for now, is security first and fees second.
FinanceX (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2018, 01:54:37 AM

The reviews are always so heavily weighted on the negative experiences of people. If you can see people are experiencing the same problem time after time for a long period of time that is a better gauge of the exchange's credentials

MrGGates

Activity: 169
Merit: 3

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 01:57:23 AM

My interesting factor is to use crypto as a medium of exchange, because it is faster, simpler and more efficient by only carrying a smartphone, I can buy something with just one click transaction.
jepoyr1

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 02:23:33 AM

The best crypto exchange that can attract traders has a lot of coins, high volume (24hr), fast deposit and withdraw (no delay) safe and secured exchange and  low transaction fees.
FinanceX (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2018, 02:27:49 AM

Mobile Apps are so important as mobiles act as most people's computers these days. They make the trading process much easier and convenient

Cactushrt

Activity: 952
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 02:41:23 AM

As long as i can trade there easily and the liquidity is the most important basis for me to a good crypto exchange also there are no scam accusations

▄▄█████▄
               ▄████▀▀▀▀█▌
             ▄████▀    ▀▄▀
    ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀█▀       █▌
 ▄█▀▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄▄     ▄█▀
██▌        ██▄▀▀█▀▀▄▄██▀
███▄▄▄     ███ ▄▄███▀▀
 ▀▀███████ ███▐██▀▀▄██
     ▀▀▀▀▀ ███     ███▌
           ▐██     ▐██▌
           ▐██▄    ▐██
            ▀██▄ ▄▄█▀
              ▀██▄▄
Catena

▀██     ▄██▀
██▄ ▄██▀
▀█████
██
▄█████
██▀ ▀██▄
▄██     ▀██▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
E x p e r i e n c e   t h e   F u t u r e   o f   D e F i

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████
█████▀               ██████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
██████▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
██████▀▀███████████▀▀██████
██████    ▀     ▀    ██████
██████               ██████
█████▌               ▐█████
█████                 █████
█████▌               ▐█████
███████▄           ▄███████
████▄▀████▀     ▀██████████
█████▄ ▀▀▀       ██████████
███████▄▄▄       ██████████
DevelopmentBank

Activity: 406
Merit: 110

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 02:44:54 AM

There are lots of reasons to pick a good exchange but to me, these are the top factors

• Volume - higher volume, more chances to trade
  • User-friendly - a clean and simple user interface is best
  • Responsive - a fast loading website is essential when trading
  • Secure - has 2FA capability
iconoclast

Activity: 770
Merit: 102

Matrix Built On An Ethereum Smart Contract

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 03:01:09 AM

When given a choice I will always prefer to use a decentralised exchange over a centralised one. They are safer as you are less likely to lose your coins to a hack. I have seen centralised exchanges suffer losses from failing to manage margin properly and then help themselves to peoples coins to make up the loss. If your coins are on a centralised exchange you no longer have control and are at the mercy of the exchange owner. Very often you will hold coins on a centralised exchange and the owner will lend your coins to people shorting.

kimjenglot

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 03:13:22 AM

in a good crypto market, of course, it starts with a good market team and developer, and a strict security system also does not lose the trust of its members, because that is an important value of a market
ilovepurple

Activity: 20

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 03:14:57 AM

With good Cryptocurrency transactions, what attracts me to it is that these transactions are usually quick and I can get the cryptos number on my wallet in just a few hours. These trades certainly cannot be cheated because the trader has a lot of prestige in the community.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: