Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 09:27:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What attracts you to a good crypto exchange?  (Read 36554 times)
FinanceX (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 280
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2018, 02:07:59 AM

What is the best crypto exchange offering multiple fiat options?

"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Persiontateneis

Activity: 45

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 10:25:55 AM

The vital thing that I am pulled in to a Cryptocurrency Exchanges if their help is exceptionally responsive, and if there are issues in regards to with token withdrawals and lost of tokens they are making activities specifically and they will refresh us in regards to with our issues, and furthermore they are continually enhancing their trade in Securing our benefits.
funex

Activity: 573
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2018, 10:37:17 AM

There are three major things that get me attracted to exchange, the first is a user friendly interface and the second one is high liquidity and the third is minimal withdrawal fees . If these three things are in place then to me the exchange is good to go .

Oikos◆   |  Decentralized Finance on Tron
https://oikos.cash/
rodney0404

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 10:55:43 AM

I think I will attract by a crypto exchange with high volume of traders, quick support service, very good security of funds, easy to deposit, easy to withdraw, user friendly and low fees. Smiley
cammor

Activity: 15

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 01:28:38 PM

Security. This is the main thing I'm looking for that defines whether it's a good exchange. A good service should provide a 2FA, a fully encrypted data, a protection against DDoS attacks, etc.
MariaSerebrennikova

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 01:34:55 PM

For me it is important that the exchange was widely known and popular, reliable. And also the size of the Commission is important. But usually I use exactly the exchange on which there is a coin I need.
holtzmann

Activity: 179

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 03:09:36 PM

When it comes to choosing the exchange, I look which payment methods are available. And I like CEX for payment options. They allow depositing in USD, EUR, or GBP and withdrawing on cc/dc. By the way, their wire transfers are now completely updated: https://cex.io/wires-campaign/.
FinanceX (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2018, 04:25:21 AM

If I can't cash out my assets quickly it's not worth it. Also, the liquidity on the platform is very important for matching orders

Hanebel

Activity: 363
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 12:50:03 PM

Crypto exchange differ. Some of them list new tokens and others like Binance need certain product and volume to prove token quality.
Well, my choice depends on tokens I want to trade.
Also there are centralized and decentralized exchanges. But I don't see any competitive DEX, because all of them have disadvantages. For instance you can sell or buy tokens for extra high or small price by chance. Just imagine, you waste 10 eth for shitcoin which cost like 1 $. It is a sad reality on forkdelta and etherdelta.

Speaking about attraction, I appreciate UI, quantity of tokens, security and big volume. Also I hate trading bots.
I remember someone who bought AION using bitcoin valued at 50$ each, that time, AION was priced at around 5$ only. That's because of using a decentralized exchange. I admit I did trade on etherdelta on my early months in trading but I still prefer a centralized one.
Chike4545

Activity: 22

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 01:32:34 PM

Being that I am deeply interested in the cryptocurrency space, I am often asked about buying and trading bitcoin and other nascent altcoins. However, I do tell people that the most important aspect of investing in Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies is to have a basic understanding of the underlying technology and best practices for safely securing tokens.
Many new speculators and “investors” are unfamiliar with how digital currencies are traded and how price discovery actually works. Unlike stocks, cryptocurrencies are traded 24/7 globally on different exchanges with few barriers to entry and minimal censorship. The price is determined by a free floating market exchange rate that is established by buyers and sellers on different exchanges around the world in different currencies and trading pairs.
delarossa

Activity: 392
Merit: 12

MINTER

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2018, 01:35:36 PM

In my opinion, there is an additional factor where the exchange looks popular because of the advantages it has, for example the appearance of the interface is unique and simple but does not interfere with other features. or it could be that the exchange offers multiple profits if they have tokens that come from the exchange.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Fluxtorrence9

Activity: 336
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 01:38:08 PM

Quick withdrawal ,very supportive not ignoring customers emails ,fair withdrawal fee this are what makes a good exchange but I prefer instant swap exchange like changelly and shapeshift.
FinanceX (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2018, 03:15:54 PM

Let's hopr that more exchanges in the future incorporate fiat-to-coin trading pairs so coins are much more accessible and it's much faster to cash-out

Bennix
Copper Member

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2018, 03:49:24 PM

What attract me to a good crypto exchange is the multi security measures it uses to tame any form of hack.We have heard stories where huge amount of coins/tokens were withdrawn as a result of poor security measure put in place.
What attract me to a good exchange is the identity ,location of the CEO,and the team leaders in charge of exchange i use.
It helps to trace any form of fraud that might occur ,and when the founder of the exchange is known,the founder will be careful to avoid be prosecuted.
It gives me joy when i see the  chart and how user-friendly the interface of the exchange I am using is.
I get attracted to exchange that has a robust network in terms of speed.I said this because some exchange takes hours before you can perform one trading task,and this ugly trend is time consuming .
I like using exchange with customer support that respond at the appropriate time not those neglecting support ticket being submitted to them.
As a day trader,i get attracted to good  exchanges that list coins which possess high liquidity on the market not exchanges that list many shit tokens.
Jwnamlinz

Activity: 38

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 04:01:13 PM

in addition to the benefits it has, of course there are other benefits of the token, especially if the token is useful to facilitate one's work. crypto has many conveniences so many of them go in exchange to exchange what they need
bartusv

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 08:00:05 PM

Beside high liquidity, access to new coins (not existing on other exchanges), low trading fees, and
referral commissions  attracts me the most when selecting a good exchange.

▄ ◤ DAGO Mining ◥ ▄
▐░ ECOLOGICAL BITCOIN MINING ░▌ (https://dago-mining.com)
z21770179

Activity: 474
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 08:23:10 PM

Crypto exchange differ. Some of them list new tokens and others like Binance need certain product and volume to prove token quality.
Well, my choice depends on tokens I want to trade.
Also there are centralized and decentralized exchanges. But I don't see any competitive DEX, because all of them have disadvantages. For instance you can sell or buy tokens for extra high or small price by chance. Just imagine, you waste 10 eth for shitcoin which cost like 1 $. It is a sad reality on forkdelta and etherdelta.

Speaking about attraction, I appreciate UI, quantity of tokens, security and big volume. Also I hate trading bots.
I remember someone who bought AION using bitcoin valued at 50$ each, that time, AION was priced at around 5$ only. That's because of using a decentralized exchange. I admit I did trade on etherdelta on my early months in trading but I still prefer a centralized one.

Currently, 99% of coin transactions are through centralized exchanges, although there are many decentralized exchanges that are ineffective and not easy to use. That is the downside that decentralized exchanges need to change first
RyanDMC

Activity: 84

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 08:26:46 PM

I think what attracts me the most is the tendency to add more coins eventually, after all, I would like to use just one exchanger to trade, as it will bring more comfort while doing it.
terencio

Activity: 742
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 08:32:32 PM

Simple features not complicated, they don't require KYC for small transaction. Deposits and Withdrawals transactions both are fast and a lot of trading pairs.

FinanceX (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2018, 05:03:20 AM

It's interesting to see that some traders prefer the KYC whilst most don't

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: