Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 11:54:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What attracts you to a good crypto exchange?  (Read 36556 times)
Ricsung

Activity: 260
Merit: 15

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 07:50:46 AM

I prefer places with high anonymity and low transaction costs. In my opinion, one of the most important features of encrypting coins is anonymity, which is an important reason for my choice.
lovemsngr

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 06:52:17 PM

Although there are obvious benefits to using certain crypto exchanges over others such as high liquidity and the ability to use your fiat currency (not so difficult for those USD holders), but what other factors attract you to a crypto exchange?
I like liquidity, fast interaction, low fees. Also cool is when they have more good tokens and coins and great exchange volume. I am partial to fast response from tech support and security level.
Bitdressa

Activity: 303
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 06:55:22 PM

the point is that we have to support each other so that we are able to break down an economy that is increasing or even decreasing, because this is the average used only for investment, so this is very good for the future which our descendants need.
Cornett

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

★ IT's Party Time! ★

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 07:03:47 PM

actually, you're right. the other country needs to calculate its impact on currencies. this fall is an advantage for dollar holds. it can still be expensive compared to other currencies until costs are equalized.

those who invest in crypto. if the currency in their country depreciated against the dollar, they made a lucrative investment. Smiley

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████▄▄
░░░░░░░░░▄▄░░░░░░░░░████████
░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄░░░░░███████████▄▄
░▄▄██████████████▄▄███████████████▄
░▀▀██████████████▀▀░░░▀▀████████████
██▄▄▀▀██████▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀████████
██████▄▄▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███████
████████░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀███
████████░░░░░▄▄███████▄▄░░░░░███▄▄░░▀
████████░░░███████████████░░░███████▄
░░▀▀████░░░░░▀▀███████▀▀░░░░░████████
██▄▄░░▀▀░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░████████
██████▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░░▀███████
████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄▀▀███
██████████▄▄░░░░▄▄██████████████▄▄
██████████████▄▄▀▀██████████████▀▀
░░▀▀████████████░░░░▀▀██████▀▀
░░░░░░▀▀████████░░░░░░░░▀▀
░░░░░░░░░▀▀██████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀██
OATH

████▀
███▀  ▀
██▀  ▀
█▀  ▀
▀  ▀
▄  ▄
█▄  ▄
██▄  ▄
███▄  ▄
████▄

▀████
▀  ▀███
▀  ▀██
▀  ▀█
▀  ▀
▄  ▄
▄  ▄█
▄  ▄██
▄  ▄███
▄████

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

█▄▄              █▄▄
█████▄▄         ██████▄▄
████████       ████████ █
████████ ██   ████████ ██
████████ ███ ████████ ███
████████ ████ ██████ ████
████████ █████ ████ █████
████████ ▀█████ ██ ██████
████████    ▀▀██  ███████
▀███████         ▀███████
   ▀▀███            ▀▀███
       ▀                ▀
BitBloq

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 07:09:01 PM

We like to rank the attributes like this:

1. Liquidity
2. Support
3. User Friendly UI
4. Portfolio Analytics
5. Social Aspect

We also saw the thread about using an .io domain rather than the .com, we went with .io because we thought we weould appeal more to tech savvy people. Would you guys agree with these rankings?
AgentZero23

Activity: 644
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2018, 07:18:47 PM

Although there are obvious benefits to using certain crypto exchanges over others such as high liquidity and the ability to use your fiat currency (not so difficult for those USD holders), but what other factors attract you to a crypto exchange?
I'm not a trader so there is not much i can say. But i like some exchanges that are user friendly and easy to use. And i love exchanges with mobile apps because it's convenient to used. The addition of 2FA in some exchanges is really good an added security to your account. I guess that's all I can say =)
Ginseng
Copper Member

Activity: 23

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 07:24:50 PM

I need good liquidity on any exchange, with a minimum of fake volume.
bitbloq.io
Copper Member

Activity: 33

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 07:46:54 PM

Bitbloq.io will aim to bring the most transparent and user friendly asset control platform in the industry. We have not rushed development nor do we worry about volume appearance as long as we deliver the liquidity in a reputable fashion. Following our soft launch in the coming weeks, we will be looking to bring on more like-minded individuals to contribute to the growth of our project. We are now 11 months strong and the public will soon get a look into the next generation of asset control.
Gozmoc

Activity: 266
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 07:53:26 PM

The things that attract me to crypto exchanges are smooth accessibility, low transaction charges and of course, low/no withdrawal limit.
crimsongoth

Activity: 588
Merit: 18

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2018, 07:57:36 PM

First of all, the best features of a crypto exchange platform are;

1. Stable and fast running of a crypto exchange.
2. Exchange Fees are affordable.
3. Of course, the most important isn't using bots.
Denlv

Activity: 350
Merit: 39

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 08:00:43 PM

For my in first place is fee on transaction,and security few of exchange is poor about peoples private information,next things what i need is UI for easy trade,and switch graphs in few seconds,then liguidity,portfolio analise and no fake volume that many exchanges supposed to fake up!

Galley

Activity: 1274
Merit: 14

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 08:10:45 PM

For me on the stock exchange is important reputation, the safety of my assets, trading volumes and a small commission. Equally important is the availability of good support and the ability to quickly withdraw funds.
FinanceX (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 280

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2018, 04:39:40 AM

I hate the time it takes and the fees for buying BTC from one exchange before transferring it to where I can buy the altcoins I want. Cashing out is the same long process that can really effect our ability to profit. We need more coin-to-fiat and vice versa trading pairs!

ipsec

Activity: 584
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 07:38:02 AM

Speed, simplicity, usability. And for me i do not like KYC, but it is up to me. It is the source of such projects.
FinanceX (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2018, 08:31:00 AM

It is more expensive and very slow to buy BTC, transfer to a trading platform, buy an altcoin, trade back to BTC, transfer to the exchange and back to your bank. A trading platform with fiat-to-coin and coin-to-fiat trading pairs would change the trading landscape significantly

crypto-futures
Copper Member

Activity: 70

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2018, 10:38:18 AM

Any exchange that can offer fiat-to-coin trading pairs. This is definitely the future of trading. The current climate is slow and more costly than it needs to be. I don't want to go through 2 exchanges to get the altcoin I want and have a long process to cash out
FinanceX (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2018, 10:50:34 AM

There really aren't many trading platforms with fiat-to-coin trading. The altcoins will separate themselves from the fortune of Bitcoin if there are more fiat trading pairs which would be great. Also, coming from a country outside of the US the options for buying BTC first are limited

NakiRR

Activity: 574
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 11:02:39 AM

A high liquidity is the main thing in crypto exchange for me. I don't care about fiat trading pairs coz i use OTC boards to withdraw money from crypto if it is needed, and i don't care about UI, coz i can use any interface without any problem, and so on.
Mypanara19

Activity: 826
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2018, 11:22:42 AM

Safety, security and fast execution of every transaction from the platform are the things I consider and also limitations with its trading like there should be minimum trading requirement so that trading could not be manipulated that easy.
Karlinz
Copper Member

Merit: 1

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 12:00:22 PM

Low transactions fees, seemless withdrawals, very high volume and good trading app for easier access. I do not know if there is any exchange so far with all my listed qualities but Binance is just near it. Would prefer to have a good decentralized exchange with added functions as well. Bittrex used to work for me until I was no longer able to link it to tabtrader

🌱 KNL Ecosystem 🌱                                                                                                                                         
                     Invest. Trade. Earn                  SECTORS OF TOKENIZATION  | Agriculture, Real estate, Oil industry, Fintech, Other industries   
                                                    /                                                      Telegram | Facebook | YouTube | Twitter | Medium | Btt
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: