Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 06:18:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What attracts you to a good crypto exchange?  (Read 36551 times)
Agutin

Activity: 560
Merit: 16

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 12:23:05 PM

for me, first of all, the trust in the stock exchange and its reliability. I quite like the Binance though it was and hacked but did not steal money, and even if they steal they have a fund for reimbursement.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
mrkavasaki

Activity: 888
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 12:26:25 PM

The good trading platform brings more confidence, you will peace of mind trade their own exchange platform, recently a transaction platform in Japan continues to be hackers steal $ 60 million, causing concern this is more concerned than ever
Thefrolly

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 05:36:59 AM

A good cryptocurrency exchange for me is one that lists the coins that I am interested in buying and also one that has reasonable and good exchange rates. I also look at the percentage that they charge per transaction and make sure that they are very reasonable in comparison to other exchanges and then I can choose the exchange to use

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Hanna_Money

Activity: 462
Merit: 20

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 07:16:26 AM

I think that many exchanges simply lost their conscience. They earn on anything. They take crazy money for listing coins, although they earn excellent commissions. Nobody thinks about users.
jamids

Activity: 616
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2018, 07:19:49 AM

Although there are obvious benefits to using certain crypto exchanges over others such as high liquidity and the ability to use your fiat currency (not so difficult for those USD holders), but what other factors attract you to a crypto exchange?

Good customer support would be one of them and the ability to address issues quickly when it arises. Informing its users of what is going on behind the curtains would be greatly appreciated by the users and it would make the exchange be the go to exchange because people are confident that issues would be addressed quickly. High liquidity would also be a factor and then lesser transaction fee may it be trading or withdrawal fee would attract users as well.

zikzag

Activity: 588
Merit: 10

Minter

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 07:29:48 AM

The exchanger interface. If the exchanger does not understand the interface and buggy, I will not trade there.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
crypto-futures
Copper Member

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2018, 07:44:39 AM

I think that many exchanges simply lost their conscience. They earn on anything. They take crazy money for listing coins, although they earn excellent commissions. Nobody thinks about users.
Agreed. Many exchanges get greedy. Even if the intentions were good at the start. But I think Binance and FinanceX are legitimate.
FinanceX (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 280

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2018, 08:00:43 AM

Agreed. Many exchanges get greedy. Even if the intentions were good at the start. But I think Binance and FinanceX are legitimate.
The difference is we offer fiat-to-coin trading pairs make accessing the coins you want faster and easier. This is what needs to happen for crypto to experience mass adoption.

Burogh

Activity: 644
Merit: 10

COVIR.IO

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 08:16:01 AM

Although there are obvious benefits to using certain crypto exchanges over others such as high liquidity and the ability to use your fiat currency (not so difficult for those USD holders), but what other factors attract you to a crypto exchange?

Many exchanger right now from centralized exchanger until decentralized exchanger. I am choosing exchanger if that exchanger have big liquidity or transaction volume. Beside that, i am prefer centralized exchanger because its more faster for transaction

FinanceX (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 280

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2018, 09:52:44 AM

It's important to consider what sort of team is running the crytpoexchange. A team of tech experts is definitely desirable. We have to know that they are currently trying to improve it

elrugrim

Activity: 686
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 10:53:33 AM

First of all, I am attracted by the age of the exchange, the older it is, the more trust it will have, the second place I would put security, too many exchanges today are attacked by hackers, for the latest design and usability.
DmitriySar

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 10:57:27 AM

I think the most important criteria to be the quick input and withdrawal of funds, as well as security and good support. Many exchanges for too long solve the problems of customers.
sulis sudibyo

Activity: 882
Merit: 11

Volare.network

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2018, 11:09:17 AM

the main reason is that the coins I have are listed there. second, because the trading volume is large. maybe that's the reason I use a market exchange. and the most important is the reputation of the exchange. honestly I will never again use exchange if they have ever laughed at me.

───[  Volare.Network  ]───
─────────────[  The First Commercial Blockchain Network from EQBR Technology  ]─────────────
─────────────[  TWITTER    |    mVOLR AIRDROP    |    TELEGRAM  ]─────────────
Greenparkzhiv

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 11:09:25 AM

Depending on where you are in the world. Fiat is very important. Like low fees, reputation, volume, fast response from the support, etc.
Boss95rnd

Activity: 252
Merit: 13

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2018, 11:17:57 AM

Trading volume is a very important part of the decision. If the exchange is centralised or decentralised. And a lot of other factors, but I am usually working with the most trusted exchanges. Just ask these guys here:)

tamango

Activity: 602

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 11:25:33 AM

I have two kind of exchanges I look at:
1) exchanges where I can use FIAT to convert is into crypto and viceversa -> what I care are fast withdravals and low fees for deposit,withdraval
2) exchanges where I traded only crypto -> what I care is numbers of tokens/coins available and liquidity...fees are only an option in that case.
hugasinora

Activity: 420

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 12:35:27 PM

the interesting thing about crypto is that it is easy to develop or increase the money capital that we have despite the many risks that lurk, but that is what makes me more interested in the crypto world for investment, I just analyze each coin development and profits will be gained
NakiRR

Activity: 574
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 11:40:15 AM

Google is ending its sweeping ban on cryptocurrency-related advertising and plans to allow regulated crypto exchanges to buy ads in the United States and Japan. The new policy starts in October.

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/09/25/google-reverses-ban-on-cryptocurrency-exchange-advertising-in-us-japan.html

Good sign for all of us.
george_hured

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 11:44:57 AM

I understood the question, probably the low commission prices when withdrawing funds, as well as the very high demand of the community, because it is the communities that will immediately appreciate the usefulness of the exchange, for example, today there are a lot of negative reviews about the exchange hitbtc
handini

Activity: 392

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 11:48:55 AM

the interesting thing about crypto is that it is easy to develop or increase the money capital that we have despite the many risks that lurk, but that is what makes me more interested in the crypto world for investment, I just analyze each coin development and profits will be gained
the interesting thing with crypto is to get a lot of profits and can develop a little capital into a lot. and that's the thing I like about crypto getting a profit.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: