Bitcoin Forum
June 04, 2024, 11:01:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What attracts you to a good crypto exchange?  (Read 36556 times)
crypto-futures
Copper Member

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2018, 09:20:52 AM

We are doing some serious sideways movement at the moment. Not sure whether this is a short delay in the bear run or the plateau before the upwards projection. I think I will wait a few weeks to a month before investing again. When I do, I will use FinanceX exchange. It's the best in this parts of the world and the fiat-trading pairs will increase rpaidly in to the future. It also has FNX token. It's own market.
Limsam

Activity: 46

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 09:30:06 AM

What attract me to a good crypto exchange is security system.I really care about this problem.  I want to be ensure completely security and anonymity in each and every transaction
Hotel_Prodeo

Activity: 588
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 09:44:34 AM

I think the best thing when the market is dropping as it is currently waiting is, I feel that it's hard to get a 10% profit per month from crypto investment, waiting for the market to improve is a better thing.

OOOBTC.com

▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬

Bounty
leonix007

Activity: 1008
Merit: 297

Grow with community

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 10:52:01 AM

Ease of use - for newbs, at glance you should know already what it means

Interface Agility - A laggy website is a Sh*tty ones

Low fees - Don't get too much for traders

High trading volumes - Don't want to trade with waiting game coz no one is buying or selling Cheesy

Security - its a must, at least show a little concern for traders

wide range of Coins selections - fewer coins is boring and will slipped opportunity on other Sh*tty coins out there

FinanceX (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 280

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2018, 02:22:55 AM

An exchange that is holding the major alts right now. Are we going to the moon? Obviously too early to say but we'll have a better idea in two weeks

crypto-futures
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2018, 02:35:52 AM

An exchange that is holding the major alts right now. Are we going to the moon? Obviously too early to say but we'll have a better idea in two weeks
Yes, too early to say but there seems to be so much excitement and anticipation when it comes to crypto. Maybe I'm just being optimistic but I feel the energy behind it will push it forward
kimjenglot

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 02:53:58 AM

What attract me to a good crypto exchange is security system.I really care about this problem.  I want to be ensure completely security and anonymity in each and every transaction

the nature of crypto is indeed anonymous, but everyone can see the transactions that occur in etherscan, but they do not understand who the identity of the transaction is. and for security issues in the market all of them must have different systems
gambitcoin53

Activity: 378
Merit: 25

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 03:04:22 AM

Although there are obvious benefits to using certain crypto exchanges over others such as high liquidity and the ability to use your fiat currency (not so difficult for those USD holders), but what other factors attract you to a crypto exchange?

i think what makes a good exchange is the ability to transact fast and efficient, no fake data and less fee i guess, that is the problem now, many exchanges are doing fake data just to get high trading volumes, and of course, secured the anonymity of the users. they follow KYC but value their costumer's identifications. they must be accomodating various alt too. as they say,  a one stop shop like 7-11.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
Lolox

Activity: 476

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 03:41:51 AM

Because crypto is a promising place to be able to make a lot of money. In addition, crypto can also be a place to invest and generate capital returns in a fairly fast time. All that can happen when crypto is in a good situation and the graphics are increasing. If crypto decreases, it will decrease very deeply, as it is now. And again it takes a long time to get back up.

P A R A M O U N T ▬▬  DAX  ▬▬                    Digital E X C H A N G E
██ [   We have a license   ◾ F V R 0 0 0 3 6 3   ◾ F R K 0 0 0 3 0 4   ] ██
WHITEPAPER   ◥ bitcointalk   ◥ twitter   ◥ facebook      | ► JOIN NOW
Anicasalar

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 07:02:02 PM

Although there are obvious benefits to using certain crypto exchanges over others such as high liquidity and the ability to use your fiat currency (not so difficult for those USD holders), but what other factors attract you to a crypto exchange?

Speed of operations. Decentralized exchanges are fast, but they have one major issue: lack of liquidiy may force you to wait for a required amount of cryptocurreny to appear. In such terms trading becomes almsot unresal, since you have to wait for ages in the world, where toke rate may change every minute
uniquark

Activity: 533
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 07:46:49 PM

Google is ending its sweeping ban on cryptocurrency-related advertising and plans to allow regulated crypto exchanges to buy ads in the United States and Japan. The new policy starts in October.

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/09/25/google-reverses-ban-on-cryptocurrency-exchange-advertising-in-us-japan.html

Good sign for all of us.

Also I remember that Facebook is also planning the same, next time I will believe that they will remove the ban advertising ICO
Downloaded

Activity: 182

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 10:07:29 AM

Reliability and a lot of positive opinons. When I am looking for an exchange, I need to be sure that every operation will be completed in time and I will not have to worry about anything at all. Therefore, it is hard for me to pick an exchange, which had appeared recently and had not already got certain amoutn of trust.
clololck

Activity: 459

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 10:51:08 AM

One of the things that attracts me most about cryptocurrencies is that I think this form of currency can change the entire human race. One day crypto succeeded in replacing cash, and human civilization will make a major breakthrough at that time.
sotovid

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 10:56:24 AM

First of all, it is liquidity, then it’s the technical aspects of the exchange, how it functions, then the interface, which would be nice to spend time.

crypto-futures
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2018, 02:15:33 AM

There is a current saturation of the cryptoexchange market. The next generation of exchanges will have fiat-to-coin trading pairs, faster cashout services, and low trading fees
BlackRacerX

Activity: 462
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 02:49:57 AM

For me is probably having a much more safer experience when storing my tokens in their exchanges, sort of a form of an online wallet which is impenetrable to hacks. A simple user interface and ease of navigation through the exchange also is a huge factor for me when it comes to picking an exchange.

ranggenga

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 03:08:01 AM

A good crypto exchange offer us more security and the market volume will be higher, it means we could be easier to get more profit than exchanging in the less good exchange.
Fedollam

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 03:11:02 AM

On good exchanges I like: user-friendly interface, low commission and friendly support. From many exchanges I like Kucoin and HitBtc.
bamb

Activity: 938
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 03:19:21 AM

Security of trading funds and account is my number one priority and consideration for choosen any exchange, I like to see security infastructure that are robust, secure and advance! Decentralized exchange seem to be more secure than centralized exchange!

██▄▄              ▄▄██
                                   █████▄        ▄█████
      ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄     █████▄      ▄█████      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄███████████▄    █████████████▄    █████▄    ▄█████   ▄▄███████████▄    █████     █████
 █████▀▀▀▀██████   ██████▀▀▀██████    █████▄  ▄█████   ▄█████▀▀▀▀▀█████▄   █████   █████
█████  ▄▄█████▀▀   █████     █████     █████▄▄█████    █████       █████    █████ █████
██████████▀▀       █████     █████      ██████████     █████       █████     █████████
 ██████▀ ▄▄▄█▄     █████     █████       ████████      ▀█████▄▄▄▄▄█████▀      ███████
  ▀████████████    █████     █████        █████        ▀▀███████████▀         █████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           █████
                                                                             █████
                                                                            █████
                                                                           █████
                    ▄▄▄████▄
▀████▄▄▄          ▄██████████
 ▀███████▄       ▄██████████
  ▀████████      ██████████
   █████████    ██████████▀
    █████████  ▄█████████▀
     █████████ ██████████
      ██████████████████
      ▀████████████████
       ▀█████████████▀
        ▀████████████▀
         ▀██████████▀
           ▀███████▀
Zainal-baguz

Activity: 175
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 03:21:38 AM

if in my opinion etherium and bitcoin are coins that are right for us to make as coin exchangers that we have. because both are very good both for long-term or short-term investments

█▐ ▏  DDCT  ▕ ▌   https://digitaldollarcoin.com/   ▕ ▌█
∎∎∎∎    The etherMillennium Coin of the Century    ∎∎∎∎
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: