Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 11:31:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What attracts you to a good crypto exchange?  (Read 36556 times)
itasannah

Activity: 798
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 03:38:18 AM

The exchange is all very good, that you also have to be careful when sending or receiving transactions. Crypto coin exchange is even better if they increase security and ease of transactions. I have never experienced hacking when I saved coins on the exchange because I was very careful.
universal3ee

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 03:43:39 AM

Although there are obvious benefits to using certain crypto exchanges over others such as high liquidity and the ability to use your fiat currency (not so difficult for those USD holders), but what other factors attract you to a crypto exchange?

Everyone have their own requirements for me is
1. Low fees
2. Fast deposit and withdrawal
3. Live support
4. Good security features
5. Have many types of coins that is tradable

━  ━━  ━━━       colletrix       ━━━  ━━  ━        [ I E O June 2019 ]        ━
Bridging the Physical and V (https://www.colletrix.com/#/)
CryptoCoinArbitrage

Activity: 485
Merit: 12

$WPP $HyFi https://hyfi-corp.com/

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 11:40:39 PM

For me liquidity, coin offering and security are priorities. Best exchanges refunding their customers if they were hacked.
I keep only the the funds I trade with on exchanges but still I do not want to lose them by a stupid hack. Fast responsive
Customer  Service is another quality of a successful exchange I am looking for.
Burogh

Activity: 644
Merit: 10

COVIR.IO

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 12:43:42 AM

First of all, I am attracted by the age of the exchange, the older it is, the more trust it will have, the second place I would put security, too many exchanges today are attacked by hackers, for the latest design and usability.

Its true, older exchanger more trusted because having a lot experience from hacker. Some people interesting on transaction fee and some interesting on security. I am prefer on security but we should put 2FA on our exchanger account to avoid from hacking activity

zxl912157

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 01:05:39 AM

First, I wanted to profit from cryptocurrency, but after I lost almost 70% of my capital, I found something more meaningful than cryptocurrency.
I found a lot of friendship at Telegram, I often communicate from Filipinos, California, India, Brazil etc.

And that is the + value of cryptocurrency after I suffered a loss.

Regards
zxl912157
KingOfWinterfell01

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 02:39:35 AM

Although there are obvious benefits to using certain crypto exchanges over others such as high liquidity and the ability to use your fiat currency (not so difficult for those USD holders), but what other factors attract you to a crypto exchange?

Safety usually is the top spot for me when it comes to picking exchanges. All those fancy schmancy features yet they can't back up their security and safety is useless. Now, if they have the best safety features and security then I'm game for it. Features doesn't really give a huge factor for me.

ityandsyn

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 03:20:33 AM

The system itself will attract me most like for example IDEX exchange on which the step for selling and buying is very easy to perform and no need making an account or registering your email with picture , which is not necessary for just selling a very small of token.
msbtrooper

Activity: 352
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2018, 03:19:27 PM

I like those exchanges that allows easy conversion of cryptocurrencies to Fiat because it won't give me lots of headache as to how to convert my cryptos to cash whenever there is need for me to do so
JCviggen

Activity: 1260
Merit: 505

Age Of Mars | GameFI Virtual colonization of Mars

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 03:27:05 PM

I am attracted on those exchange that has good reviews and has lower fees of transaction. Also it's features that easy to manipulate how to buy and sell coins.
in addition. A very important point is the commission for withdrawal. and the speed of withdrawal of money from the exchange. it is important to always be able to quickly withdraw money

Age Of Mars | GameFI Virtual colonization of Mars
tytanhamon04

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

A nexgen decentralized ride hailing

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 11:47:05 AM

I am attracted to the cryptocurrency exchange when it has an affiliate system. There are exchanges that share with users up to 80% of income.

DRIFE ●●
█ NEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM █
●●● 
Svelto

Activity: 686
Merit: 257

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 04:29:32 PM

The security, interface and speed are the other factors that attract me to the exchange. Customer support is important as well. Crypto prices are fast moving, I will expect a fast response when I face problem with the exchange.
AristoteI

Activity: 574
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 04:52:16 PM

For me, the main factor that makes an exchange attractive to me is the factor of reliability of security and at the same time a small transaction cost. All these things influence my choice of this or that stock exchange. Exchange https://towerx.co - in this regard, quite interesting.
wanted sliter

Activity: 398
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 05:09:26 PM

first, that exchange has to be big to attract my attention. (high liquidity)
then it has to solve the users's problem fast and fair.
the deposit and withdraw has to be fast and clear.

█▐█ ██   100xCoin   ██ █▌█     {  On Our Way to $1B Market Cap & Beyond  }
⦁  Whitepaper  ⦁    Telegram    ⦁      Twitter      ⦁     Medium     ⦁      Reddit      ⦁
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
supine

Activity: 1036
Merit: 109

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 05:12:28 PM

Well for me liquidity and security attracts me on using an exchange. Some exchange are difficult to use, and it's too hassle to use. On the other hand, there are exchanges that is really convenient to use. It's easy to deposit and withdraw money and they make sure that your account is secured.
(o)(o)ilikeboobs(o)(o)

Activity: 826
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 05:56:02 PM

My friend!
They are all using some big exchanges and small one too.
I listened to what they talk about it, then decided to deposit
Cause it's too much information out there,I can't know what is true
jekainvestor

Activity: 924
Merit: 255

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 06:31:51 PM

high speed, the strongly secured system, the good volumes of sales and of course the good technical support and when there is no problems with transactions - these points are very important for me when I choose some exchange.
baobao2000

Activity: 462
Merit: 23

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 06:38:30 PM

I would put safety on the high priority with exchange. A good exchange with high security standard would attract me more, there are so many exchanges have been hacked or scammed by others, people lost their fund, some exchange close down or couldn’t pay back the coins, when I heard all those stories it make me more worry about safety with many cryptocurrency exchanges.

SinisterBountyHunter
Copper Member

Activity: 92
Merit: 0

● ● ● CryptoMarketAds &#

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 11:14:15 PM

A good exchange that really attracts me the most is the exchange that has a good customer service, and a big availability all over the countries. And most of all, a good exchange that has no possible manipulation of pump and dump.

Rob768

Activity: 324
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 11:29:46 PM

Oh, there are many factors. As for me, l like trading tokens with small liquidity. It's easy to predict it's future price. Also I like exchanges with fast withdraws, it's very important for me.
taguig
Copper Member

Activity: 479
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 11:33:53 PM

Support is very very important they should resolve issues within 72 hours I read some exchange does this for weeks, now that is not good so if you are going to trade and the coin that you are about to trade just pumped you will end up missing the boat, so far I have no problem with Kucoin they are very fast in resolving issues that come along.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: