Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 03:53:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: If you had to choose between these 6 cryptocurrencys, What's your pick?  (Read 1016 times)
cryptocooper57

Activity: 392
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 06:29:33 PM

Well, I will choose NEO. It has the potential to grow. Also there is a great support of the team with a good technology. The price of NEO will be higher in future. It will bring benefits to the users hopefully!
MetaPhorse007

Activity: 82

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 06:32:23 PM

Bethereum,which is ethereum based, is one of the most promising altcoin now a days. But there are other altcoins are available in the market. You can check them. They’re good also.
blackandwhite89

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 06:40:08 PM

I will choose Neo obviously. Neo is the most potential project among these till now and the coin is also valuable too. So, I think Neo is the best pick for me.
BlackAngel999

Activity: 225

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 06:47:09 PM

I would definitely choose neo because neo is a very potential project and the coin quality of neo is good than others without any doubt. I think after bitcoin and ethereum it is the most potential cryptocurrency.
Silentsweeper785

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 06:55:31 PM

I think i will choose NEO. Because personally it is one of my favorite coins and i always keep my eyes on it. It is comparable to Ethereum and even i think it can surpass Ethereum from some aspects.
easycoin995

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 07:04:11 PM

Cardano or NEO will be my first pick. Though i prefer Cardano mostly. Basically the vision of cardano attracts me the most. They are working for scientific research purpose and they have good potential.
Querubbin26

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 07:08:25 PM

I think verge could solve the problem that bitcoin has with the public ledger and ip leakage, especially verge promises large-scale transactions and says they are ready for mass adoption, which we do not know with bitcoin, despite having the lighting network already operational, when they start again the large volumes so can start the problems again.
Whisper555

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2018, 07:37:45 PM

In my portfolio there are all the listed altcoins, since I believe that they are all promising. If it is necessary to choose one of five, then leave NEO. I have the most hopes for it, the project is very promising, is in great demand in China and can give a lot of X's.

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol
Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING
[https://tokensale.w12.io/]
ETHTachometer

Activity: 52

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 06:37:32 AM

I heard that EOS is now very popular. If this continues, they can overtake the current bests! You can check about them. They might be that good that’s why it is popular among the users.
katrimans

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 06:45:48 AM

Say these 5 were your only choices because all other currencies are banned or something lol, which one will you choose and why?
1. Carnado
2. Neo
3. Ethereum Classic
4. Stellar
5. Tron
6. Verge

I would pick Carnado because I think it's a cheap coin with alot of potential.
I would also be going for Cardano as well. Verge will actually always be the last on my plate and even though it has really had a crazily huge spike over the years; it does not mean it would be like that forever. Although, it has something good going for it in the adult entertainment world but that is what it is.

Ada is a very strong project which I believe is still a lot undervalued and can have a huge chance of growing more than it is presently. In this regard, I would go for ADA instead.
Beimere

Activity: 66

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 09:10:42 AM

I like the NEO most. I trust this coin. Till now this coin develop according to its demand. The developer design it such a way that it is easy to use also it is secure. Till now I did see any complain against it.
Beimere

Activity: 66

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 09:38:34 AM

I think cardano is the best. As I know this is the first project which is develop in philosophical field. It is very secure also flexible it also used by millions of users. I am very optimistic about it.
Westinhome

Activity: 1610
Merit: 514

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2018, 10:28:15 AM

Maybe i will choose NEO, Because some of my friends in here are said NEO are a trusted coins that we need to invest because we can earn enough profit for it. But some of coins in this question listed are also potential coins maybe it depend to the investor of which coins they want to buy or invest.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 10:35:59 AM

Say these 5 were your only choices because all other currencies are banned or something lol, which one will you choose and why?
1. Carnado
2. Neo
3. Ethereum Classic
4. Stellar
5. Tron
6. Verge

I would choose nothing,because all of that coins are shitcoins and will die together with you in the future

And if thats the only choices when time comes,i will rather leave cryptocurrency nd find another option of profiteering than choosing one of those lol

This is the sad reality from that set of crypto coins you have mentioned
therhslv

Activity: 1022
Merit: 264

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 10:41:09 AM

1. Carnado
2. Neo
3. Ethereum Classic
4. Stellar
5. Tron
6. Verge

I would definetly choose Cardano , but for cardano its still early days so for longterm i would pick ADA . Ethereum Classic is just a fork so its a no for me . And number 4,5 and 6 im not big fan of them , still need to study some of them to be able to choose which one is better.
artaks

Activity: 264

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 11:58:20 AM

thank you for asking our opinions,  well if you are asking me to choose  any one then it is tough for me yes I think I will be happy with neo cause it is fit and it management system is also very acceptable but yes you must choose your one as per your research
Hoenya

Activity: 252
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 12:02:53 PM

1. Carnado
2. Neo
3. Ethereum Classic
4. Stellar
5. Tron
6. Verge

they all are good with their own advantages so i think it is a hard choice but i would choose neo as i like it most of others

Hoenya

Activity: 252
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 12:03:46 PM

neo retention among them.the project is good and there are many supporters.there is more space for growth
neo is good but ethereum is also a great choice so it is hard to say and i would not keep my money in one single coin

Vatimphady

Activity: 31

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 01:35:09 PM

every single of them are unique on their own way so it is hard to find any single one bust neo has good publicity so I think it is safe to choose it cause if that much of people are choosing it there must a positive reason behind it
SpyderSpyNX

Activity: 140

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 02:48:52 PM

I appreciate that you are asking for our opinions but I think others opinions will influence you and you will not able to choose you own favorite one so instead of asking do you own research it will be more helpful
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: