Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 08:37:26 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: If you had to choose between these 6 cryptocurrencys, What's your pick?  (Read 1019 times)
captaincomet

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 03:13:46 PM

It depends when you plan to sell it, it can be a good short term-trade or a bad swing trade. Not sure about longer term investment, I like to find a lowcap that can go to top 100 on CMC
HaroldConway

Activity: 185
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 03:26:17 PM

Say these 5 were your only choices because all other currencies are banned or something lol, which one will you choose and why?
1. Carnado
2. Neo
3. Ethereum Classic
4. Stellar
5. Tron
6. Verge

I would pick Carnado because I think it's a cheap coin with alot of potential.
I think these coins are the good to investment right now.

NEO
ETH
CARDANO

It is a good trading for the short term and I think you can make a good money in the long term.
cuongdola211091

Activity: 180

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 03:52:57 PM

The anchor has a good foundation and is strongly supported by China for this coin. I believe Neo will exceed the $ 200 mark in 2019.
EmmanCryp

Activity: 471
Merit: 10

QUUBE — First&Only Quantum Resistant Ecosystem

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 05:52:13 PM

Out of all these coins in the list, the ones I'm more familiar with are neo and ethereum classic. I've not really learnt much about the others but it seems cardano is popular too. Maybe I would choose neo because it is very popular and has a big community already.

┈┈┈┈┈ QUUBE ┈┈┈┈┈
First & Only Quantum Resistant Ecosystem
┈┈┈┈┈ MEDIUMTWITTERTELEGRAM ┈┈┈┈┈
Eddi45

Activity: 116

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 05:59:28 PM

For me i am going to choose cardano because of it's current price and the fact that it will develop into one of the top coins someday. Ethereum classic is another good option, but i think cardano is still nice above all.
kinollihik

Activity: 392
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 05:59:44 PM

If I had to choose between these 6 cryptocurrencys I would pick: ICON (ICX), HoloChain (HOT), AION(AION), Zilliqa (ZIL), Ethereum Classic (ETC), Wanchain
Westinhome

Activity: 1624
Merit: 518

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2018, 10:53:46 AM

Say these 5 were your only choices because all other currencies are banned or something lol, which one will you choose and why?
1. Carnado
2. Neo
3. Ethereum Classic
4. Stellar
5. Tron
6. Verge

I would definetly choose Cardano , but for cardano its still early days so for longterm i would pick ADA . Ethereum Classic is just a fork so its a no for me . And number 4,5 and 6 im not big fan of them , still need to study some of them to be able to choose which one is better.
This was a good to choose of which coins in that 6 in the list.
Maybe ill prepared to buy Neo because this was have a big thing in the market and can earn some profit if we buy some Neo.
Ferris419

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 11:00:00 AM

1. Carnado
2. Neo
3. Ethereum Classic
4. Stellar
5. Tron
6. Verge

I will also choose ADA and NEO. This altcoin is very potential in the future and can replace ETH. I invest in ADA and NEO for the long term because in the future it will certainly be higher than it is now. Also I also like XLM I spend 10% to invest in it but not long term investment

Bitcoin is gonna hit 100K usd
Wackyabby

Activity: 32

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 11:03:12 AM

I'd choose neo. An open platform for smart economy and worthy competitor to ethereum.
Dm.Stepanoff

Activity: 56

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 11:04:57 AM

among them, I only chose Neo.its one of my favourite coins.  NEO - An Open Network For Smart Economy, It is a great blockchain system. Just holding a good amount of NEO right now and trying to buy more NEO. Today NEO price increased 8.31%) and now the price of per NEO is $19.88 USD,Go Go Go NEO
agree, Neo is now a very tasty price. but in this with a squeak all the coins are good in their own way, the only thing I would not take is an etherium classic.
JohnYDillinger

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 12:35:21 PM

Out of these 6 coins, I would primarily choose NEO because it is a very promising coin that has a big future.
aleksnutis

Activity: 252

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 10:55:33 AM

I would choose Neo and Stellar. The thing is that I do not believe in Tron and Cardano. I think these projects are overrated and crude, they don't yet have results that they could be boasted.
lornadane

Activity: 529
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 07:48:39 AM

All these six coins are very potential! So, it is really hard to pick one! But as you mentioned, if I had to pick one, then I will go for NEO! Because NEO blockchain Network is very fast and transaction fee almost zero! Therefore, this platform is growing well, after ETH, NEO is called the second Ethereum. NEO went to the 150 USD and it can go more if the market pumps!
mbah

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2018, 08:02:49 AM

If it is cheap and a lot of potential so stellar is an option that can be used. This altcoin to be said first for me then and until now has given a pretty good profit for me. Additionally the later, of course, stellar will be able to grow even more than the current value. or maybe the NEO also became the choice for a good look at some of the things the NEO started to be used as a platform, of course, this would be a good contender for the ethereum.

PurpleNights

Activity: 112

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 01:19:12 AM

If I had a choice to pick betwwen six cryptocurrencies, I wouldn't have to think about it too much before I make up my mind and choose, Bitcoin, Ripple, Tron, Waves, Neo, and Monero. Ethereum is another coin that would have been on that list, but I really do not understand what is going on with it right now, and it is sad.
room237

Activity: 147
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 04:02:13 AM

1. Carnado
2. Neo
3. Ethereum Classic
4. Stellar
5. Tron
6. Verge

I would go with NEO.  Any good new from China you win.  Also if the market turns around NEO is going to fly harder and faster than most.  The last big thing is NEO is it pays you to hold it.  I think its at about a 5% payoff if I remember correctly.  Cardano is my other pick.  I own both. 
Dmitry.Vastov

Activity: 840
Merit: 520

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 10:15:38 AM

1. Carnado
2. Neo
3. Ethereum Classic
4. Stellar
5. Tron
6. Verge

All these crypto currencies are volatile so I would choose any of these currencies with very low valuation as it will be easy to buy and no doubt that its valuation will inflate in the future, but the thing that has surprised me a lot is that why this list does not include the name of bitcoin as bitcoin is a very huge and potentiating crypto currency and moreover there are even few countries who has even legalised the transactions of bitcoin but in the list of these crypto currencies I will choose etherum classic.
Pr.Victus

Activity: 322

Global loyalty & rewards

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 10:17:16 AM

I would also stop at Cardano because of the steep project leaders and very unusual ideas for the development of the Asian and African markets.

tifani05

Activity: 98

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 09:23:37 PM

1. Carnado
2. Neo
3. Ethereum Classic
4. Stellar
5. Tron
6. Verge

I will choose cardano, but because of its low price, cardano is a promising coin for the future. because cardano has great potential to grow and bring unique blockchain technology, of course this is the latest breakthrough. I'm sure soon the interest in cardano will increase, and the community gets bigger.
Hct2005

Activity: 108

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 09:30:42 PM

1. Carnado
2. Neo
3. Ethereum Classic
4. Stellar
5. Tron
6. Verge

I would pick Stellar because for me it has a future and have a very good platform. But whatever choice we made still it has no sure future because we don't know the future of crypto.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: