Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 02:33:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 0.59 BTC being sold to Abdussamad Via Escrow  (Read 457 times)
nawazish1 (OP)

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

PXC Research Team

View Profile
March 02, 2014, 06:38:44 PM

Posting this for record purpose.

0.59 BTC will be sold to Abdussamad using Escrow service of Maidak

I have agreed to the These terms.

First we should come to an agreement. The price for instance. You rejected the earlier price by email so the current price is Rs. 56,388.

If there are any escrow agent or bank fees you have to bear them. I will make a cash deposit in your bank account. This is where I physically go to a nearby branch of your bank and make a deposit into your account.

Payment will be made within 2 working days. Because we are using an escrow agent I request an additional working day as a grace period. A working day is a day on which the bank is open for business in Karachi, Pakistan. Banks are usually open 9AM-5PM Monday to Friday. If there is a strike or other disturbance that causes the bank to not open on a particular day then that day will not count as a working day.

In case of a dispute I will provide a scanned copy of the deposit slip as proof of payment. In case your account is with UBL the deposit slip may be a computer generated one printed using a thermal printer. Otherwise most banks' deposit slips are manually filled out and carry the teller's stamp.

In case of a dispute you must provide a scanned copy of your bank account statement. This cannot be an electronic statement but a scanned copy of a hard copy statement printed on a paper that carries the bank's letter head.

Do you agree with the above?

Agreed.

PXC: PmfFgdwwcXPa1QUmtVJevdPfHhmhztHHCv
BTC: 1P22tVABsd85L7kkpTmohCv5vK2BypFz3H
Phoenixcoin (PXC), a decentralised open source digital currency.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Abdussamad
Legendary

Activity: 3612
Merit: 1564

View Profile
March 02, 2014, 06:45:44 PM

First we should come to an agreement. The price for instance. You rejected the earlier price by email so the current price is Rs. 56,388.

If there are any escrow agent or bank fees you have to bear them. I will make a cash deposit in your bank account. This is where I physically go to a nearby branch of your bank and make a deposit into your account.

Payment will be made within 2 working days. Because we are using an escrow agent I request an additional working day as a grace period. A working day is a day on which the bank is open for business in Karachi, Pakistan. Banks are usually open 9AM-5PM Monday to Friday. If there is a strike or other disturbance that causes the bank to not open on a particular day then that day will not count as a working day.

In case of a dispute I will provide a scanned copy of the deposit slip as proof of payment. In case your account is with UBL the deposit slip may be a computer generated one printed using a thermal printer. Otherwise most banks' deposit slips are manually filled out and carry the teller's stamp.

In case of a dispute you must provide a scanned copy of your bank account statement. This cannot be an electronic statement but a scanned copy of a hard copy statement printed on a paper that carries the bank's letter head.

Agreed.

Please note the price above is for a whole bitcoin. 0.59 btc will be Rs. 33,269.00 less escrow and bank fees.
nawazish1 (OP)

PXC Research Team

View Profile
March 02, 2014, 06:47:33 PM

Agreed.

Please note the price above is for a whole bitcoin. 0.59 btc will be Rs. 33,269.00 less escrow and bank fees.

I know. And still Agree.

waqas

Activity: 378

View Profile
March 02, 2014, 07:46:55 PM

Nawazish now lock this thread its better for you both good luck for this transaction

nawazish1 (OP)

PXC Research Team

View Profile
March 02, 2014, 07:49:33 PM

Nawazish now lock this thread its better for you both good luck for this transaction

Didn't happen today lets see what happens tomorrow. Smiley

waqas

Activity: 378

View Profile
March 02, 2014, 07:53:02 PM

Didn't happen today lets see what happens tomorrow. Smiley
you are selling btc for rupees if you have btc in future then please send me pm or post in Pakistan thread I am also interested in this selling and buying thanks

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: