Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 08:50:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: This is temorary spike  (Read 552 times)
ifightformerkel
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 01:59:24 PM

There is almost no assistance to cryptocurrencies, at least there is not much of it. In any case, I think that the cryptocurrency market will grow, and the fact that now there is a small volatility, it does not say anything.
namlong

Activity: 616
Merit: 253

Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 02:13:47 PM

The present increase we're seeing on the market is actually only a temporary 1. All of us nevertheless possess additional expected information approaching that could truly affect the marketplace adversely prior to the bullish operate.
I think that the time has not yet come for the growth of the market, there are no prerequisites for this !! Do not give up, the market will get better, but not this year.

iamlds08

Activity: 490
Merit: 110

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 02:35:11 PM

The present increase we're seeing on the market is actually only a temporary 1. All of us nevertheless possess additional expected information approaching that could truly affect the marketplace adversely prior to the bullish operate.
I think that the time has not yet come for the growth of the market, there are no prerequisites for this !! Do not give up, the market will get better, but not this year.
you are right. the mass adaptation on cryptocurrency has no shortcuts but it will exponentially grow through time and mass awareness. let the market recover.
oho

Merit: 100

Investing in the future development of blockchain

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 02:43:58 PM

I think that all growth will take place before the adoption of the ETF! You do not think that large institutional investors will buy a cue ball at an inflated price - of course not! They will sell it to people who have just entered the market at a very high price, therefore ETF is needed for BTC sales, not buying it!

[
ub27

Activity: 559
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 02:46:09 PM

Surely, if growth does not come this year it will come in next year or next 2-3 years. The market can't go up continuously and go down continuously so we need to patiently wait if we want to be profitable
smoolae

Activity: 602
Merit: 106

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 02:48:59 PM

Sadly the current situation has shown already multiple times that green spikes like we had this weekend are often really short lived. Again we can see how red is taking over the market space without any effort or real resistance.

Right now we have to hope that the falling prices would not fall so low and stay above their previous level.

IVEXO

Activity: 574
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2018, 02:50:48 PM

As per experience i know , this is not long lasting. This will be surely break , if etf get postponed again surely this will go to the hell.

Do not spend all the money at this moment , because this may down reverse sure.

Whats your views

The views are in 2 phases but deep reality

1. There will be increase in value of all altcoins and crypto currency I.e the bull run
2. There will be a bearish market as well and it has been bearish for crypto currencies than it has been bullish

Truth remains that, we can’t predict when the bull will start and when the bearish will end
We can only stay wise in our knowledge
temilade200

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 11:45:24 PM

As per experience i know , this is not long lasting. This will be surely break , if etf get postponed again surely this will go to the hell.

Whats your views
In every investment, it is always advisable to invest that which one can afford to loose. No matter how attractive the project might look, always to to make your findings.
The present states of the market has always been accompanied by some rise and fall in prices of coins. I just hope is is not prolonged beyond this time. I am eager waiting to see a surge in the market.
Bitcoin_Speculator

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 10:09:49 AM

The existing raise we have been watching available in the market will be just merely a temporal a single. We all nonetheless have got some other predicted media coming which could actually influence industry badly ahead of the bullish work.
cribusen
Copper Member

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 03:05:51 PM

The market dropped to the deepest price in 2018. Congratulations all the holders, we are now completely destroyed. I do not want to believe in any soon or something like this. The bulls will come, but for sure not in 2018 or 2019.
Herp-a-derp

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 03:27:40 PM

I think that a temporary dump, I am sure that already at the beginning of next year we will be able to gradually begin to recover from the last dump ..
kenman

Activity: 196
Merit: 4

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 03:39:22 PM

Whats your views
my views that we can't really predict anything with an absolute accuracy. we need to consider the possibility of unexpected change. that's how it works - you think you know the game and then the game changes

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
Accts4u2

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 06:55:27 PM

I do not think that this is any kind of temporary spike, mostly now we are just looking at the prices of the coins start to go down and that is because someone somewhere has been selling off a lot of their coins which means that unless people start buying and start pushing for more demand of the coins in the market then there is no way that the price is going back up

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: