Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 05:25:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: This is temorary spike  (Read 552 times)
udayantha11 (OP)

Activity: 770
Merit: 17

2023 would most likely be as bearish as 2022

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2018, 05:15:03 AM

As per experience i know , this is not long lasting. This will be surely break , if etf get postponed again surely this will go to the hell.

Do not spend all the money at this moment , because this may down reverse sure.

Whats your views

we all need universal power and cyclist of Everything
-2023 would most likely be as bearish as 2022-
=BTC will make it, but might be a long winter=

Stronger the storm, brighter the rainbow
bitChipper

Activity: 896
Merit: 290

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 01:01:43 PM
Merited by xhomerx10 (1), krishnapramod (1)

I don't know dude, I have seen a lot of prominent traders come out of the wood work and start posting signals again, especially in alts. Bitcoin shorts are at an all time low, people are expecting another rise and we just broke through this 6800 resistance that we have bounced off of several times before. I wouldn't be so sure that everything is just going to dump back down so quickly.

This has been one of the largest bear corrections in crypto history and crypto has more eyes on it now then EVER before, besides the whole ETF thing that in itself is a whole different issue, retail money has been sitting and waiting on the sidelines and I think we are seeing it start to creep its way back into the market.

The whole ETF is starting to become a more numbing issue to crypto investors, we got to 20k without an ETF dude, the crypto market and development moves on with or without an ETF. The whole ETF thing was just something bagholders have been clinging on to as hope to believe that we will just bounce right back up to 20k.
Guard225

Activity: 60
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 01:07:32 PM

Nobody needs an ETF, it's as much of a breakthrough as posting a newspaper online back when internet was invented.
udayantha11 (OP)

Activity: 770
Merit: 17

2023 would most likely be as bearish as 2022

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2018, 02:48:40 AM

Nobody needs an ETF, it's as much of a breakthrough as posting a newspaper online back when internet was invented.

yes   no need of ETF. previous year also same. WITHOUT ETF skyrockt the Bitcoin to 20000.

we all need universal power and cyclist of Everything
-2023 would most likely be as bearish as 2022-
=BTC will make it, but might be a long winter=

Stronger the storm, brighter the rainbow
cryptoreal6

Activity: 23

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 02:50:09 AM

Check out HOLO, it's still going to the moon haha
cocal

Activity: 87

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 02:52:41 AM

ETFs may cause the market to rise, but without it, the market will rise, and even if the ETF is rejected, we don't have to worry. I believe that cryptocurrencies will get better and better.
CoinOnTheBeach321

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 01:07:00 PM

Most the people already discussing that ETF will not get approved that's why they are delaying to announce the result. If they don't approve it, then it will be better for us to not worry about it because without its approval the market was in a good position. After rejection it will be down for few days but after that it will be recovered and will be in a good position.
cryptosmith03

Activity: 322

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 01:38:45 PM

I don't think the rejection of Bitcoin ETF has brought any significant impact on the market. The price of Bitcoin is still rising. Bitcoin has a huge community of supporter and the ETF rejection will have no effect on them.
Maximo1

Activity: 202

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2018, 01:43:59 PM

As per experience i know , this is not long lasting. This will be surely break , if etf get postponed again surely this will go to the hell.

Whats your views
Bitcoin got it's ATH without ETF so i believe that if this value of bitcoin will continue to rise if whales permit it because the all have the resources to manipulate this business.
cryptocooper57

Activity: 392

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 01:57:58 PM

We really need to stop with all the fuss about ETF. The market was going well without it in the past and in the future it will make no difference either. Even if it does get rejected, we should not be so worried about it.
vlad230

Activity: 616
Merit: 279

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 02:05:37 PM

The truth is nobody can tell you for sure if this is the spike that will bring coins to new all-time-highs or it's just a small spike.

I think there were at least a dozen people like you back in Nov 2017 saying the same thing. On the other hand, I bet there were a lot of people who saying you should buy in January.

One thing is clear, nothing is certain in this field.
ETHTachometer

Activity: 52

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 02:07:14 PM

Situation is getting worse day by day and people are losing hope. No one can be sure that the situation will recover or not. So people should be strong to face any further worst situation that is coming.
Hablinfuld

Activity: 58

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 02:09:10 PM

This situation is really a thing to become worried. I don’t know what will happen. If the price falling continues it will bring great sufferings to the investors. I hope everything will be sorted out.
dumplingsandsushi

Activity: 476
Merit: 41

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2018, 02:13:42 PM

Nah, take a look at altcoin gains of the top 100 over the last 2 months.
There are very strong signs of people rushing to these coins and them recovering after drops.

Inevitably, the market will dip (it's not like it will keep in the green straight to btc being 20k).
But the dip won't last long.
BTC has proven that no one is willing to pay under 6k for it.
It did dip under 6k for a tiny bit but then sprung right back over 6k.
This really shows that we have seen the bottom.

From here to the end of the year, we can expect incremental pumps and then a full on bull rush towards the end of the year.
Right now is a fantastic time to buy, prices are cheap everywhere.
Sure you might be able to get a coin 4% cheaper next week, but overall that doesn't make a big difference.

Silentsweeper785

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 02:23:23 PM

We need to stop giving this attention to ETF. The market did run without it from 2009. So now, there seems to be no point in making a huge deal out of it. ETF is really nothing but a numbing issue right now. The market will be fine with or without it.
artaks

Activity: 264

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 02:32:47 PM

I think it is time get all worried about ETF’s rejection. This discussion regarding etf in this forum has been done so many times it is time to stop. Crypto will do better even without etf.
drants

Activity: 210
Merit: 3

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 02:36:50 PM

Whats your views
you mean, we shouldn't spend our money because what's going on now kind of not lasting long? this tiny lift in the crypto? maybe it's just a strat of something bigger?

Data✘chain | Blockchain Based Decentralized Data Trade Service
http://dataxchain.org/ico/main/
cryptoVinc5599

Activity: 240

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 03:07:08 PM

First of all, it will be better to hold the ETF approval for a bit right now. Secondly, we need to regain ourselves and think that the market was alright even before ETF, and it was running just fine
cryptocooper57

Activity: 392

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 03:48:15 PM

I honestly don't think people are really relying on ETF anymore. After the rejection of Winklevoss' ETF most of the investors have learnt their lessons and rejection of other ETFs are less likely to hurt the market right now. Just like the correction after the ETF rejection this bullish correction was also on the cards for a long time. Hope it lasts longer.
CuriousGeorge

Activity: 1498
Merit: 251

KUWA.ai

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 03:50:39 PM

yes   no need of ETF. previous year also same. WITHOUT ETF skyrockt the Bitcoin to 20000.
So many people are still consider ETF as the important thing to the bitcoin until they are forgetting about the only important thing to support the US based exchange to provide the gateway to the US investors to join in the crypto. ETF is not everything and they are all forgetting about this one.

|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██