Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 09:05:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Worried about the ABLE Bounty  (Read 419 times)
victory.lil (OP)

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 05:55:11 AM
Last edit: August 28, 2018, 06:10:09 AM by victory.lil

Hello everybody! I took part in the ABLE bounty. Today, in the telegram chat, bounty hunters began to ask the administration of the group on issues related to payments and some new information on this matter. The administration of the group did not answer for a long time. I`ve begun to worry about this because usually in groups there is at least some sort of presence of moderators, but here there is nothing.

I would like to ask what you think about this and how you can achieve at least some kind of connection with the administration that is responsible for the project.

P.S.
Maybe someone can write a message in the Korean locale about this?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4450204 <- This is Able Bounty topic

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
EvgeniyLEV

Activity: 756
Merit: 13

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2018, 06:06:14 AM

Yes indeed it is, the leadership ABLE does not answer questions about the bounty program. I repeatedly turned to bounty managers, but there was no answer. This bounty manager of his login in the Telegram: @Carmen_ABLE I also contacted the English and Korean chat, with questions on the program of the program and my messages were deleted.
ACTrend

Activity: 742

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2018, 06:15:12 AM

Hello! Personally, I was banned in the Korean and English chat rooms of the project. And also my account was blocked by a technical director @KangSu_Kim of the project for one day.  Sad I wrote to all project managers and administrators, I was ignored. Although the project has already been released on coinmarketcap. Simply the management does not want to pay for participation in work for work. Although in the Korean chat all the admins are active.

Whitepaper     E M R X Token   :   LEARN MORE   
      E M I R E X         ─── إمركس ───          :         The Infrastructure for the
  [ telegram    facebook    TWITTER ]         New Digital Economy
victory.lil (OP)

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 06:17:55 AM

Hello! Personally, I was banned in the Korean and English chat rooms of the project. And also my account was blocked by a technical director @KangSu_Kim of the project for one day.  Sad I wrote to all project managers and administrators, I was ignored. Although the project has already been released on koinmarkketkap. Simply the management does not want to pay for participation in work for work. Although in the Korean chat all the admins are active.

30 days have not passed yet, but I think that this behavior of administrators is very much hurting the reputation of the project.
guydin

Activity: 686
Merit: 103

www.fintropy.io

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 06:20:47 AM

i advice you to wright everywhere with all bounty huters couple days. than ask investors do they worry that project is probaly scam. today they cheat with hunters, tomorrow it will be ivestors.

denis-z12

Activity: 294
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 06:38:48 AM

Have you tried asking in the main telegram group, not the bounty group? Mention these is a problem with the admins not communicating regarding bounty related issues.
ACTrend

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2018, 06:57:08 AM

Have you tried asking in the main telegram group, not the bounty group? Mention these is a problem with the admins not communicating regarding bounty related issues.
Tried it. And in private messages asked all managers. We are blocked everywhere.

antonwantbitcoin

Activity: 91
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 07:00:40 AM

I also participated in this project. He seemed nice to me. If I find out any information I will report it here
ACTrend

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2018, 07:48:53 AM

I also participated in this project. He seemed nice to me. If I find out any information I will report it here
It would be nice. The main conversation has just been deleted https://t.me/ABLE_Project_EN. Very disappointing. I would like the investor to learn about this situation. And they were also cautious.

husanlarisa

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 08:39:57 AM

Hello everybody! I took part in the ABLE bounty. Today, in the telegram chat, bounty hunters began to ask the administration of the group on issues related to payments and some new information on this matter. The administration of the group did not answer for a long time. I`ve begun to worry about this because usually in groups there is at least some sort of presence of moderators, but here there is nothing.

I would like to ask what you think about this and how you can achieve at least some kind of connection with the administration that is responsible for the project.

P.S.
Maybe someone can write a message in the Korean locale about this?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4450204 <- This is Able Bounty topic

Hello! I participated in bounty campaign too.
I got banned in all ABLE related groups for no reason, because I did not even write there anything because I was avoiding the ban. But I got banned just because I was bounty hunter and probably they blocked me by my ID.
I suppose that they banned all bounty hunters.
And I suppose that this ABLE Project will turn out to be a next SCAM.
I really warn investors and all others from working with the project.
I also plea the BTT from putting negative trust or something on the project so all others will know that the project is a fraudulent SCAM.
victory.lil (OP)

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 09:07:14 AM

This is information about website registration
https://screenshots.firefox.com/o6Z0nU1QqGydd4aZ/www.nic.ru

tusherk800

Activity: 188
Merit: 70

TAU COIN

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 11:11:46 AM

Again another SCAM. I had also doubt about this project. When I had seen that there is no strong social background and proof of their identity as the head of the team members, I left the project. Also, their promotional strategy was different to attract investor like a big amount of ETH already collected and that time their so-called listed exchange Coinrall to buy ABLE was hacked.

It is another lesson for all of us about SCAM.

So, We need to be careful while joining in a project. First of all, at least check the social background and their activity on the various platform. Talk with them and collect evidence about the head of the team members.

★ TAU COIN ★
TAU - A server-less unblockable blockchain messenger
WEBSITETelegram
Sanny16

Activity: 952

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 12:28:36 PM

I am a member of the bounty,I, too, was banned in chat for these questions.
The persons in charge:
CEO - M. S Kim
@lionhoo
CTO - K. S Kim
@KangSu_Kim
Jinwoo Roh - Marketer (he owns the bounty group and spreadsheets)
@JRoh_ABLE
These people are responsible for recent actions that are going with the project and bounty.
Please help to spread the word about this situation!
victory.lil (OP)

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 01:20:24 PM

These guys are scammers

Nevsky

Activity: 1064
Merit: 250

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2018, 01:23:53 PM

What is there to think about. It is quite real that your project has decided not to fulfill its obligations taken over. Simply put - scam. It's time to create a crypto police and punish such figures.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
george_hured

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 01:26:09 PM

What is there to think about. It is quite real that your project has decided not to fulfill its obligations taken over. Simply put - scam. It's time to create a crypto police and punish such figures.
Of course, I fully support such ideas that we need a service that could precisely establish scam projects, I'm afraid that it is very necessary for us, so that people fulfill their obligations otherwise nothing will turn out.
lagabara

Activity: 224

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 01:28:19 PM

I also followed this ABLE bounty campaign. Hopefully, the project is not a scam, because we have taken the time to follow the bounty. So just wait for further information that will come. If it's not there and it's a scam, it's just that our work isn't paid. Forget and start working on the other bounties.
odri777

Activity: 115
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 01:31:32 PM

If such a situation arose, this is a very sad sign and a bad sign, similar to a scam!  Therefore, it is unlikely to get through to the administration!
husanlarisa

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 02:31:05 PM

I also followed this ABLE bounty campaign. Hopefully, the project is not a scam, because we have taken the time to follow the bounty. So just wait for further information that will come. If it's not there and it's a scam, it's just that our work isn't paid. Forget and start working on the other bounties.

Sorry, but you're wrong.
In crypto-world TRUST is everything.
If there's no TRUST, then a project may scam everyone.
Today bounty hunters and bounty manager himself - tomorrow investors and hodlers.
If you'd been contributed them almost in all campaigns, like: twitter, fb, signature, content, telegram and etc, and you've been given about 3-4K $ of tokens, you would call the project scam because they fooled you.

We call them SCAM because no one of ABLE team answers about bounty. They kicked out all bounty hunters from their chats by their telegram ID. They entirely deleted bounty group in telegram and etc. They kicked out bounty manager himself.

Such behaviour lefts nothing than calling it a SCAM and WARNING PEOPLE of this project.
husanlarisa

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 02:32:06 PM

Is there any chance of SCAM accusation by TOP MANAGEMENT of bitcointalk?
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: