Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 04:13:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin 6800 $, in a month $ 10,000, and after two $ 15,000.  (Read 1236 times)
Fakeer 666 (OP)

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 05:55:41 AM

I've been watching the crypt movement on the market for a very long time and that's what I noticed. During this year there were four waves of take-off and fall of bitcoins, and this takeoff, truthfully slow, is the forerunner of the fifth wave of bitcoin takeoff. I think its cost in a month, and maybe even earlier will reach $ 10,000. Then takeoff will be much faster and swift. And how do you think about this.
bolshojkush

Activity: 784
Merit: 256

Binance #Smart World Global Token

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 06:14:28 AM

No one knows what will happen next, everyone is waiting for a positive decision of the SEC on bitcoin ETF.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

masterkiller

Activity: 643
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 06:19:28 AM

I think that opinion makes perfect sense, we can see that nowadays all crypto currencies are experiencing price increases but it is still too early to conclude, that because the current price increase has not reached the bullrun limit, but I'm sure if this month, crypto prices rise then, as I predicted, there will be a significant price increase next month

▓▓▓▄             ▓▓▓▓
           ▓▓▀  ▀█▄        ▓▓▓   ▓▓
          ▓▓  ▓▄   ▀╗ ▓▓▓▓▓  ▓▓▓ ▓▓
         ▓▓ ▄▓▓▓▓▄              ▓▓ ▓▓
        ▐▓▌ ▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄    ▓ ▓
        ▓▓  ▀  ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╬╦   ▓▓▓
      ▄▓▓▀  ▄▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀ ▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╦  ▓▓▓
    ▄▓▓▀    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▄▄  ▀▓▓▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▄  ▓▓
   ▄▓▓▓▓  ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀     ▓▓▓     ▀ ▀ ▄   ▓▓
    ▓▓▀  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▀             ▄     ▀▀  ▓▀
   ▓▓▀  ▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▄▓▓▀ ▄▄▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▄  ▄  ▓▓▓
  ▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▓▓▓▌ ▀▀▓▓▓ ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓▓▓  ▓▓
 ▐▓▌        ▀▀▓▌ ╟▀▓▓▌▐▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▓▓▓▓▓   ╔    ▓▓
 ███▓▓▓▓▄▄        ▐▓▓ ▓▄▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▓▓▓▓▓▄      ▓▓
           ▀▀▀█▄     ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄       ▓ ▓▓
                 ▀█▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  ▀     
                     ▄▄
BETFURY 
№1 I-GAMING PLATFORM
WITH BTC DIVIDENDS

▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
     ▓▓▌  ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌        ▄▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓   ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓
 ▓▓▌ ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▀ ▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▓▓ ▓ ▓  ▓▓▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▓▓▄▄▓▓ ▓▓  ▓▓█▌▓▓▓▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀ ▀▓▓▄
▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓ ▓▓▓▓▓ ▓▓  ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▀▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▓▓▌▓   ▐▓ ▓▓▓▓ ▓▓ ▀███▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▀▀▀▓▓▄▓▓▓     ▀▓▓▓▓ ▓▓▓  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ ▄▓▓
                      ▀▓▓▀▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
                        ▌▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
                         ▓▓▓▓▓▀ ▄▓▓▓▓▓▀▀
                          ▀▀█▀▀▀▀
TimeTeller

Activity: 2730
Merit: 588

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 06:33:20 AM

I've been watching the crypt movement on the market for a very long time and that's what I noticed. During this year there were four waves of take-off and fall of bitcoins, and this takeoff, truthfully slow, is the forerunner of the fifth wave of bitcoin takeoff. I think its cost in a month, and maybe even earlier will reach $ 10,000. Then takeoff will be much faster and swift. And how do you think about this.

It is very hard to predict its movement. Only whales can see the potential movement and can participate on its price. But I assured you that the market will be bullish once once submission of ETF approved and when it happens get ready to possible ATH again cause probably whales will use this to lure the community into pumping btc and likely will be effective since its a great news as well. Anyway September 7 is the decision of one ETF Im afraid it will be rejected again but I'm confident about Vaneck and SolidX proposal.

Actually, it's a tough job speculating what would be the price of bitcoin one month from now, 2 or 6 months from now.
Even whales, they are not the hotshots to call for such price. Unless, such group of whales has really the large percentage of ownership of bitcoin or has millions of dollars that can really change the movement in the market.
But then again, it would be nice if bitcoin will start to have the steady growth of its price.
dimb

Activity: 630
Merit: 261

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 06:37:15 AM

that bitcoin overcame the $ 6800 mark is a good trend. But it is too early to say that BTC will trade at $ 15,000 in two months. However, next year such forecasts are more realistic.
Herlina

Activity: 406
Merit: 101

Decentralized Digital Billboards

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2018, 06:59:13 AM

I'm interested in predictions that someone makes based on observations and I think you have pretty good observations, actually the history of price movements is not strong enough to predict the future but there is always a possibility in this market, maybe your predictions will come true

crypto-futures
Copper Member

Activity: 70

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2018, 07:01:14 AM

I think you might be jumping the gun a little. We are definitely heading for a bull market soon but we aren't out of the woods yet Smiley
nicecrypto

Activity: 1260
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2018, 07:08:43 AM

I'm interested in predictions that someone makes based on observations and I think you have pretty good observations, actually the history of price movements is not strong enough to predict the future but there is always a possibility in this market, maybe your predictions will come true
I hope the predictions are right too. I am new to crypto and have seen how the market has been hurting for the past months and seriously hope we see a good Bull market soon as some have been predicting in the remaining part of the year.
Fedoracoins

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 07:21:41 AM

I think you're a very positive person. I myself am very much waiting for the growth of bitcoin and altcoins. But I don't think growth will start this month. According to your calculations, bitcoin will cost more than $ 20,000 this year. I think that's very unlikely. But I very much hope that I am wrong.
MikeyVeez

Activity: 896
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 07:27:07 AM

Impossible. Without ETFs there will be no buyers and Bakkt will not buy any Bitcoin, here you will be able to trade Bitcoin like on CBOE or CME futures. So they do not need to have Bitcoins.

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
Yindian

Activity: 75

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 07:30:06 AM

I think this is impossible, not every market can be the same every year. I don't think the market will come to the market this year. This will disappoint many people.
Fritz93

Activity: 602
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 07:30:29 AM

I also noticed this situation. For half a year the market is not very stable. There is growth and then a serious fall. Then again, growth and again a fall. And now the price for crypto currency will rise after a serious fall, but I think that this time the growth will be as significant as the fall.
CutieDuck

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 07:34:39 AM

Everything is possible in the crypto's world. I think the price of btc will begin to raise in the next month. In this the end of August 2018, we can see in the coinmarketcap that the price of btc in the day per day always increase, eventhough the increase is not drastic but slowly and hopefully sure. Like today, the price of btc per coin reach $6,900. I think it is the good start for btc to be more valuable and be the best investation in the cryptocurrency.
hheight

Activity: 392
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 07:38:26 AM

Sounds like a dream for crypto-investors and enthusiasts. But, unfortunately, it is impossible to predict the behavior of Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies.
pidobir

Activity: 446
Merit: 100

The Protocol for the Audience Economy

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 07:40:33 AM

That's an interesting opinion. In any case, I have already bought cryptocurrency with all my Fiat money. I just have to wait.

KimJonnan

Activity: 91

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 07:42:26 AM

Impossible, if that's the case, how good it is, but obviously not like this now. The rise in bitcoin will not be so fierce.
prdn

Activity: 504
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 07:47:09 AM

I think this year sec will not make a positive decision about bitcoin, and bitcoin will drop to $ 4k. We'il see a real dump in October
acidburn14

Activity: 210
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2018, 07:55:52 AM

It might be true and im really hoping that it will happen. Afterall the Fuds that we've been hearing I think its about time to believe that btc is here to stay and those regulations that they want to implement to stop btc will fade in time.

Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 08:22:14 AM

It might be true and im really hoping that it will happen. Afterall the Fuds that we've been hearing I think its about time to believe that btc is here to stay and those regulations that they want to implement to stop btc will fade in time.
It's a mater of believers and supporters point of views, value wouldn't be an issue by now as bitcoin will here to stay no matter how hard fuds deliever
sooner or later the price will bounce back , newbies will come and join the crypto business placing another hyped, we will see more positive movements
and make things be better for our investment.
Fakeer 666 (OP)

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 11:28:05 AM

I think that opinion makes perfect sense, we can see that nowadays all crypto currencies are experiencing price increases but it is still too early to conclude, that because the current price increase has not reached the bullrun limit, but I'm sure if this month, crypto prices rise then, as I predicted, there will be a significant price increase next month
I quite agree with you. Relax is still early. But investing in bitcoins takes place. Nakanets then ICO will earn in full force. I think that maybe now scammers will be smaller in ICO.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: