Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 07:17:56 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The value of Bitcoin is rising again?  (Read 2851 times)
Himanshu111

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 04:09:15 PM

The value of Bitcoin is rising again, can we expect a significant jump in Bitcoin value by the end of the year?

What do you define as significant exactly? Wasn't the recent rise already significant? Besides, it will probably just go down again at some point soon. However, I do expect bitcoin to rise again a little towards the end of the year as it usually does, but this is just my speculation. I'm more interested in longer terms gains however so it doesn't really bother me whether it does rise now or later I still have faith and am in it for the long haul.
Yes but this is happening slowly and steadily.Bitcoin's price is down from a long time now and the demand of bitcoin has also decreased.But now the market of bitcoin is increasing.People are demanding more of bitcoin these days as they have faith in it.The investors of bitcoin are also increasing.This is the reason why the bitcoin's price has started increasing.It is the topmost cryptocurrency in the market and is still the most valuable and expensive crypto.
anhhungxadieu0402

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 04:13:02 PM

Right. Because bitcoin is being trusted by many investors and investing in it. It will increase rapidly this year.
Happy Fun

Activity: 54

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 04:37:16 PM

I think yes, because there isn't impossible if we see. This is good news, Some people who sells their bitcoin will comeback to invest in bitcoin again. And i think this is the step for better bitcoin in future.
gunhell16

Activity: 1736
Merit: 506

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 04:41:34 PM

what do people expect?
people were down and theres nothing to do but to go up/
weve been waiting for the new ATH but this will not happen this year.
but the progress of having it u, it will be a wow . trust me

▄██▄▄                          ▄████
             ▄█▀   ▀▀▄▄                    ▄█▀▀   ▀█▄
            █▀         ▀▄                ▄█▀        █▄
           █▀   ▄█▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀      ▀▄   █▄
          ▄█   ▄█▀███▄▄                          █   ▀█
          █    ▀   ▀████▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        █   █▄
          █         ▀████████████████████████▄▄▄      ██
         ██        ▄██████████████████████████████▄    ▀█▄
        ▄█▀     ▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████████▄▄   ▀█▄
      ▄█▀     █████████████              ▀▀████████████▄   █▄
    ▄█▀        ▄██████████████▀▀█▄    ▄▄     █  ▀██ ▀███▄   ██
   ███▄▄     ▄███████████▀▀           ▀██▄        ▀  ▀▀     █▀
     █▀     ███████████▀                               ▄▀   ██
    █▀    ▄██████████▀                       ▄▄▄       ▀   ▄█
   █▀    ▄██████████▀           ▄▄      ▀▀████████▄         ▀██▄
  █▀    ▄███████████          ▄██▀   ▀▀█▄   ▀███████▄▄▄██▄▄   ▀██▄
 █▀     ▀▀▀▀▀▀██████         ████      ▀██▄  ▀████████   ▀▀▀    ▀█▄
▄█              ▀▀█           ████  ▄▄█▄▄███▄  ▀██████           ▀█▄
██▄▄▄▄▄                       █████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀████▄           ██
       ▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄                █████▄▄▄            ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▄██
               ▀▀▀▄▄           ▀█████████████████▄▄          ▄▀▀▀
                    ▀▀▄▄         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀
                        ▀
.BETFURY..
|
         ▄▄▄▄▄████▀▄▄▄
      ▄███▀▀▀█▀▀  ▄████▄
    ▄██     ▀       ▀▀███▄
  ▄██   ▄██▄    ▄█▄   ▀████▄
 ██▀    ████▀▀▀▀▀▀█     ▀███
██▀   ▄███   ███▄▄▄█▄    ▀███
██    ███  ▄█▀▀█▀▀███     ███
██    ███▄▄██ █▄█▄ ███    ██▀
██        ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀     ██
██▄   ▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄     ▄█▀
 ██▄█▀  █▄▄█ █▄  █ ▄▄   ▄██
  ███   █▄▄█ █   █▄▄█  ▄█▀
   ████▄             ▄██▀
    ▀█▀█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
       ▀▀▀████▀▀▀▀
WIN REAL CRYPTO IN THE REAL DROP
JOIN $20,000,000 CRYPTODROP
|Join Fury Game
Get Free Crypto
BFG, USDT, BTC, ETH
|▄████████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
████▀▀▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀████
████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████▀  ▄█████
██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██▀  ▄███████
████████▄ ▀█▄   ▄█████████
██████████▄ ██ ▀██████████
█████████▀   ▀█▄ ▀████████
███████▀  ▄██▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████
█████▀  ▄██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀████
████▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄▄████
 ████████████████████████
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
...PLAY...
[/tr
naruto7676

Activity: 318
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 04:51:05 PM

The bitcoin is now in good shape because it has grown considerably in daily activity and is increasing in excess of ethereum.
Mallar

Activity: 42

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 04:57:50 PM

hope this is a sign of the bitcoin boom, bitcoin will continue to grow and we need to put confidence and do not worry too much about this market.
Feuerbach

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 05:40:58 PM

The value of Bitcoin is rising again, can we expect a significant jump in Bitcoin value by the end of the year?
I think that Cryptocurrency should demonstrate good growth by the end of the year. But this is my opinion)
rinkeshkashyap01

Activity: 232

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 06:14:09 PM

Bitcoin's determination is showing a very low likelihood of the growth coming to its old place, but the world is on the hopes.
Anamika143

Activity: 322

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 06:56:23 PM

This is good news for every traders and bitcoin holders. Now bitcoin price are rising in every exchange market. Everybody was waiting for this bitcoin pumping. I hope  bitcoin value will go near 15000$, end of this year bitcoin volume will vey high.
mfyilmaz

Activity: 82
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 11:47:13 AM

nobody can foresee the future but I think that bitcoin will rise in price much higher than the last ATH because of many factors. The difficulty is rising so it becomes even more difficult to mine bitcoins and the reward halves every 4 years (May 2020 is the next halving) and the ask for bitcoin rises aswell as it becomes more and more acceptable payment for a lot of online and offline shops... I wouldnt be surprised to see bitcoin rise to 50,000$ after May 2020...
billygarrison

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 03:16:25 PM

Yeah, I really expect the price of bitcoin to rise and set a new record by the end of this year, but I also might be too selfish because I thought it might take a long time to recover.
MysticMelody

Activity: 26

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 03:18:33 PM

My 5 cents Smiley yes, it is growing but not enough. It is stuck right above 7K, now. I think it will be the same scenario as of last 2 months. BTC grew to 8K then plummeted to 5700-5900.  Having said that, I do think BTC will grow over time. I personally prefer slow steady rise (but it is not possible in crypto). I do not think it will reach 10K by the end of the year, But I belive it can def. reach 15K by the end of 2019.
Fred3030

Activity: 728
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2018, 03:20:51 PM

As i have always said since last week, we hut the bottom already. The lower low is touched and the only way now is up.ark it we are in for a bull run.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Oracolcoin XOR    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
KonstantinosM

Activity: 1493
Merit: 763

Life is a taxable event

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 03:26:42 PM

The true value of bitcoin, not the dollar/bitcoin exchange rate is rising. It's rising with the development of the lightning network.

It's rising as more developers understand the technology and as the community gains more knowledgeable members.

The price may or may not reflect that.

Syscoin has the best of Bitcoin and Ethereum in one place, it's merge mined with Bitcoin so it is plugged into Bitcoin's ecosystem and takes full advantage of it's POW while rewarding Bitcoin miners with Syscoin
pokang13

Activity: 106

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 03:33:41 PM

Wow this is a great news.This is what most of us are wating for.I am sure, bitcoin traders are so happy with this.Let us hope and pray it will contniue to rise up.
Emilyp

Activity: 546
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 03:36:42 PM

Well, it isn't the first time it has risen after fees days/weeks. We will see if it's the beginning of the bull run in the coming days or just one of those rise and fall.
MaruAlmen

Activity: 90

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 03:36:59 PM

We cant say that this rising a bit means btc is gonna pump again like the other year. Its all speculative and none of them are true. Btc will surely pump but not like the other year. Btc need to fully reload its main thing to pump like the other year. But who knows what will happen in this coming months or days. "Ber" months are known for crypto fluctuation and pumping of its prices. Thats why everyone is expecting it.
KKH84

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 03:38:03 PM

I hope this will last at least until the end of this year and all altcoins will follow the rise of bitcoin because crypto prices have fallen in the steep valley for too long compared to last year.
jundy020

Activity: 191

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 03:39:01 PM

Nope, the value is still stable but still going down but very slow. There is no indication the bitcoin will jump its price like last year yet but it will most likely occur in just few weeks so stay put. So if i were you, im goona buy as much as bitcoin i can when it is still very cheap.
dupee419

Activity: 1344
Merit: 261

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 03:39:03 PM

To some people who've experienced a lot of this before, the price movement is not something new anymore, but I am glad that the price is going upwards and that it is continuously going up until now, and I am sure that the price will continue to go up by the end of September, remember that the first 2 weeks of August especially the 2nd week, It was not a week to remember and many of the new members were panicking when this happened.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: