Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 11:53:21 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The value of Bitcoin is rising again?  (Read 2851 times)
AllGamesCoin
Copper Member

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

Rebuilding the Game World with Blockchain !

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2018, 01:32:55 AM

I think Bitcoin will rise in the long run.
Gragal

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 02:27:55 AM

bitcoin is currently the price has not gone up, the price of bitcoin now we cannot find profit, I have not dared to jump in trade, I am waiting for the value of bitcoin first, if the price of bitcoin goes up I will invest.

▰▰▰ MODUL ▰▰▰
▐  EKOSISTEM CRYPTOECONOMIC ON A CLOUD STORAGE NETWORK [/ u] ▌
https://modltoken.io/
xyxyrizcah

Activity: 39

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 05:08:51 AM

it's very good news that bitcoin is rising back, l hope it jump to next level by the year end.
Dirk2017

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

“Crypto Depository Receipts”

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 05:12:58 AM

it's very good news that bitcoin is rising back, l hope it jump to next level by the year end.

Well that what we've waiting for but now we canr say yet, we expect that bitcoin will rise but we cant say right now. Lets just wait i think it will rise rapidly at the end of the year,bor in ber months. Lets wait that moment.

DanielJacob

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 05:17:17 AM

It is a good news specially for those who are holding their coins for a long time and almost started to giving up their hopes and yes we can expect a jump.
dilemamis

Activity: 247
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 05:21:03 AM

Yes, indeed, the price is slowly rising again, which is good news for us and also for the market. Let's hope that prices will continue to rise, even though it's slow, I don't think we should hope, because prices can still go down unexpectedly.
binting

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 05:23:45 AM

bitcoin is rising again, can we expect a significant jump in bitcoin value by the end of the year...currently it is hiking but there is no guarantee that it will keep doing so forever. we have seen this a lot this year and thus we should only see and confirm that the prices of bitcoin are reaching new heights or not. there had been many jumps we have seen, and bitcoin is just not letting go itself from the bear trend at all one thing is sure for now, the crypto currencies are not getting affected by the  decision which was very hot topic a few days ago., the only relief that I am getting from this jump and lets hope that it will continue to do so....
Ava Duvall

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 05:27:48 AM

Surely yes, Bitcoin always find it's way to recovery and going bull. Somehow when market was bleeding many people blaming Bitcoin for the situation, but now when condition changes what they want to say.
This is Q4 of this year, so the price will bull to reach max until Nov-Dec same as last year.
I also don't understand why people blame bitcoin for everything. they don't analyze the market correctly and make mistakes -everyone's at fault but them.
MAJICOIN

Activity: 364

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 05:28:18 AM

I hope that bitcoin will achieve it's target and now the value is rising which will rise again to it's value last year and for now the bitcoin value is reaching to $7000 and it is good to invest in this currency so we can achieve good profit and for trading now it it good to buy more and hold for future.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]              
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬    
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
Darz299

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 05:30:27 AM

bitcoin prices start to rise This is definitely good news for all believers out there who stick with bitcoin. Now this is a moment we have long been waiting for and finally bitcoin makes us come back. This is what all bitcoin holders have been waiting for, all hoping that prices will increase again. As we know the price of btc always changes, it may increase and become low. But many of us really expect bitcoin to improve later this year.
yitzjoe

Activity: 390
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2018, 05:43:59 AM

The value of Bitcoin is rising again, can we expect a significant jump in Bitcoin value by the end of the year?

bitcoin will increase by the end of the year so buy it now when it still has a low price of $ 6500 and my predictions will work
spartan82

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 05:47:30 AM

Bitcoin not easy to choose and guess. So check the price day by day. Then know the price. It any time to up and down. So people follow the market price. This information helpful for time to acct. It change the most of the people Life. It good opportunity for improve your self. Now bitcoin price is increasing. This right time to sell the coin. Before sell the coin check the price then plan to work.
Sandra999

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 05:49:22 AM

The value of bitcoin rose quite well some few days ago and investors and traders were happy with the move. Many people are expecting bitcoin price jump in December but no one can predict what would happen by the month of December. We all are optimistic that bitcoin price would rise well by then
cryptoaro

Activity: 82

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2018, 05:54:04 AM

the value which is bitcoin will be reduced in this year. many people who world wide they have no idea or knowledge about this filed. i think that someday or other day crypto field will be over as soon as possible.
alp

Activity: 284
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 06:03:51 AM

The value of Bitcoin is rising again, can we expect a significant jump in Bitcoin value by the end of the year?
I Think we will definitely try to go to the level of 20 000 in winter, bitcoin always does this. Bulls check conditional levels of possible growth. Maybe even higher rise but the minimum would be 15000

I am looking for a good signature. Here could be your advertisement
Abdul Wasay

Activity: 149

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 06:09:08 AM

i too see the bitcoin rising... what i have concluded from the crypto market is that the crypto is totally unpredictable.. nobody knows when the price will rise or when the price will fall .. so better to hold and sell when you see you are in profit...

Genesisnetwork.io │ P2P Payment Ecosystem │ POW-MNs
Solution for businesses & e-commerce
Fair Launch │ Airdrops & Bounties
Shadesofglory

Activity: 65

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 06:22:53 AM

Hopefully. Is that not what we are all hoping for?  However, we all need to thread carefully here and not be happy yet, the market is still bleeding. That been said, we know the nature of the market, it is that volatile that before I finish typing this, it could have gone down again. Let us be hopeful for the green effect this year, that way, we can say the experts were spot on on this.
SilverChromia

Activity: 357

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 06:33:34 AM

I really hope this rise will continue for long so all people that puts a lot of trust and faith in bitcoin wont give up even in the future. But we all know that bitcoin is not failing our expectations to them in the past years and we all know that sometimes it is normal that bitcoin face some crisis in the market but if we have a lot of patience in ourselves the time will come that we will gain our profit. And i think it will not take too long for bitcoin to reach the high value again in the market that will be a benefitable for some investors.

DRIFE  ●●●●●●     Pre-sale: December 2018
██ BNEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM ██
  ●●● Facebook ●● Twitter ●● Telegram ●● BTC ●● Whitepaper ●●● 
3kpk3

Activity: 924
Merit: 148

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 06:38:00 AM

I Think we will definitely try to go to the level of 20 000 in winter, bitcoin always does this. Bulls check conditional levels of possible growth. Maybe even higher rise but the minimum would be 15000
Way too optimistic in my opinion. This is not 2017. This entire year until now has seen the value of cryptocurrencies rise and fall steadily which is why I don't think this will change for the remainder of this year unless there is game changing news like the approval of ETF proposal etc which has the potential to trigger an insane bull run. Apart from that, don't expect too much and HODL your coins and tokens for the future in a safe and secure manner.

Legendari

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 07:09:10 AM

I don't think bitcoin will increase dramatically at the end of this year. I think it's worth waiting for the great leap forward in the spring of 2019, no sooner.

❤   humancoin   ❤   Join our whitelist!      ❤   humancoin   ❤
███████                  A new era of charity                    ███████
▄ ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  Telegram | Reddit | Medium | Twitter | ANN Thread | Facebook   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: